The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Mm11

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Mm11

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Regist10

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Empty JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann

Post by kombatkamera 05.09.12 18:53

There was no intruder in both cases

kombatkamera

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Empty Re: JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann

Post by tigger 05.09.12 19:01

kombatkamera wrote:There was no intruder in both cases

you might find this link interesting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann Empty Re: JonBenét Ramsey and Madeleine McCann

Post by Guest 05.09.12 19:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] kombatkamera.

There are several topics already comparing the two cases; here's a link to the most recent one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kombatkamera 05.09.12 19:49

I have always been very interested in both cases since the beginning.

Both cases are fascinating aren't they?

I remember when the Helgoths and John Gigax were accused of the murder of JonBenet. They were just fall guys much like John Mark Karr.

A police officer killed JonBenét.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kombatkamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 05.09.12 20:11

kombatkamera wrote:I have always been very interested in both cases since the beginning.

Both cases are fascinating aren't they?

I remember when the Helgoths and John Gigax were accused of the murder of JonBenet. They were just fall guys much like John Mark Karr.

A police officer killed JonBenét.

yes kombatkamera keep going, fascinating

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by kombatkamera 05.09.12 20:15

I guess we will never find out what happened to Madeleine McCann. It's a real shame this stuff happens and the parents are always seemed to be held responsible.

A serial killer would have finished the job at the scene. It's amatuer work. This wasn't thought out well by professionals.

And this wasn't done by people who have done this before.
kombatkamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 05.09.12 20:23

kombatkamera wrote:I guess we will never find out what happened to Madeleine McCann. It's a real shame this stuff happens and the parents are always seemed to be held responsible.

A serial killer would have finished the job at the scene. It's amatuer work. This wasn't thought out well by professionals.

And this wasn't done by people who have done this before.
Kombatkamera, if I would ever leave one or even three of my children alone in a place without supervision then I take responsibilty for my children, did the Mccanns`? Nope! and there we go

Back to top Go down

Post by kombatkamera 05.09.12 20:26

A family i knew used to have the habit of leaving their back doors unlocked, while they were off the property. A professional would easily get in with different techniques.

An easy way to get around corners, or to hide footprints is to use a sticky thin sheet underneath your shoes, and to press your shoes on the sides of the stairs and walls. The sheet sticks flat on to your shoes so any dirt or anythiing you may have brought into the house would not be picked up.

You can then get up to the room with no problem.

So, this was not done by a professional. This was a job done by an amatuer. And someone who has never done this before.

It is so very easy to get in through a house owner's negligence. A professional would have not left nothing at the scene. Not even a hair follicle, or a strand of evidence. No DNA evidence.

The McCanns clearly neglected their child for a reason. This was not done by a professional.

I am unsure if they're involved, but i guess they're sitting targets.
kombatkamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 05.09.12 20:41

kombatkamera wrote:A family i knew used to have the habit of leaving their back doors unlocked, while they were off the property. A professional would easily get in with different techniques.

An easy way to get around corners, or to hide footprints is to use a sticky thin sheet underneath your shoes, and to press your shoes on the sides of the stairs and walls. The sheet sticks flat on to your shoes so any dirt or anythiing you may have brought into the house would not be picked up.

So, this was not done by a professional. This was a job done by an amatuer. And someone who has never done this before.

It is so very easy to get in through a house owner's negligence. A professional would have not left nothing at the scene. Not even a hair follicle, or a strand of evidence. No DNA evidence.

The McCanns clearly neglected their child for a reason. This was not done by a professional.
take a brake man, are you imlying that Madeleine was abducted?

I am unsure if they're involved, but i guess they're sitting targets.

Back to top Go down

Post by kombatkamera 05.09.12 20:42

It's a shame John Douglas retired years ago. He would shed insight on what was going on in the mind of the abductor at the time. He would also know his/hers next moves.
kombatkamera

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 05.09.12 20:44

kombatkamera wrote:A family i knew used to have the habit of leaving their back doors unlocked, while they were off the property. A professional would easily get in with different techniques.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know why you even waste your time in posting such rubbish, except of course you're being paid to do so. Where have you been for the past 5 years, in hibernation?

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 05.09.12 20:58

Newintown wrote:

I don't know why you even waste your time in posting such rubbish, except of course you're being paid to do so. Where have you been for the past 5 years, in hibernation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.12 22:08

Newintown wrote:

Five years? He was here just last night as JoeSpck7 big grin

Say goodbye KK byebye
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.12 22:16

Yes I'd just belatedly put two and two together on that one!

I'm waiting with interest for his next reincarnation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.09.12 22:18

Why do they bother, they are not at all convincing, though I have to confess I have been taken in by a few wow

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.09.12 22:22

At least this one has brought up the interesting Ramsey case and there may be some people here who don't know much about it.

I'm afraid that any newcomers with English as a second language are going to be under suspicion now!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum