The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The timeline Mm11

The timeline Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The timeline Mm11

The timeline Regist10

The timeline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The timeline Empty The timeline

Post by aniandr 15.08.12 21:32

Gm, jt, mo and km - precisely what time did they check at the children? Who checked between 8 and 9 in the evening? When did gm check the first time?

Did jt actually see Madeleine in the bed?

After Madeleine is gone dó they search for her at all on the 3? Ore did they stay in appartement? Both km and gm?

When was the last time Madeleine was seen on the 3?

At what time is abduction supposed to have taken place?

How Many escape routes is there for abductors?

When was media called? And why? By who?

I ask questions of no guessing but enterely to what gm and km has Said.

aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

The timeline Empty Re: The timeline

Post by Mariita 16.08.12 11:07

If you type the word timeline into the searchfield you will get plenty results where you can find what you are looking for. Most threads here are real goldmines re Madeleine, but of course lots of guessings and personal reflections. If we knew all the answers, there would be no debating...But if you only are interested in what KM and GM said themselves, then there are many other sources beside this forum.
Mariita
Mariita

Activity : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.08.12 11:22

This might be useful.......

PJ Files: Timeline for 03/04 May 2007

Complete timeline for the evening of 03 May 2007 (from 21:20pm), through to the morning of 04 May 2007 (10:00am), based on witness statements and phone calls made/received (including SMS text messages) - as detailed in the PJ's official files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The timeline Empty Thank you

Post by aniandr 16.08.12 16:15

For help. The reason i ask only for their statements is becoz i recon that whatever happened it happened between gerrys and kates check in the evening on the 3 of may. I think the anwser might be in a combination of a timeline and pictures from crime scene. Gerrys timeline is realy odd. It screams "abduction" but the shutters etc are just not right. They have been busy making it up. They had from 9 to they call police.
aniandr

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle 17.08.12 1:24

Its funny that because I was thinking this myself after reading a couple of days ago of a witness (can't remember who) hearing cries of "Madeleine, Madeleine" at about 9.30 pm on the third. Made me think could this be when one of the McCann's found her dead (for want of a better word).

Would leave a very very short time though for them to hide her body though, but not impossible.
Olive_Boyle

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

The timeline Empty That

Post by aniandr 17.08.12 20:10

Would explain why Kate didnt Call for the other - but ran back. My theory is that She find Madeleine dead and Screaming her name. In panic she hide the Body, run to gerry Screaming "we let her down". She tells him where the Body is. Gerry hides the Body while Kate stays to clean up apartment. It All happends in less than 20 minutes. The blanket, toothbrush etc is put in a back in a hurry and thrown outside the window. They get hold of a priest and ask him not to listen. But to get rid of the back. Imo.
aniandr

Back to top Go down

The timeline Empty So

Post by aniandr 17.08.12 20:22

The evidence Will come from the priest ore the mccanns. Probably the priest.
aniandr

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum