The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Second reading of the Book - Page 2 Mm11

Second reading of the Book - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Second reading of the Book - Page 2 Mm11

Second reading of the Book - Page 2 Regist10

Second reading of the Book

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second reading of the Book - Page 2 Empty Re: Second reading of the Book

Post by tigger 31.07.12 20:04

jd wrote:Reading the Paynes & Webster original statements, they too do not mention the twins being sedated. Its interesting because a year later in April 2008 they are full of it when the twins were brought back to their apartment, but at the time in May 2007 not a mention about the abductor giving them drugs

Diane Webster 11th May 2007 "Regarding the bedroom previously occupied by Madeleine, she does not remember if the lights were lit, but knows that when she entered the twins were still sleeping in their beds, which makes her think that maybe those lights were switched off. She added that, for her to see the twins and their cradles, and the bed of MADELEINE, the darkness would not be complete, but that the room had some coming from the light of the lounge.".....So its the dark room which makes her think they were asleep, not being drugged by an abductor

Fiona Payne 4th May 2007 "She knew Madeleine well and describes her as very intelligent and she would not go with stranger without screaming or protesting unless she was very tired or sleeping."...Again the opportunity is right there to say something but she says nothing

If only we had the minutes of the November 07 strategy meeting in Rothley!

Point 4 on the agenda: the sedation of all three children. ........... all agreed
Point 7 on the agenda: suspicions of Murat to be dropped slowly and in stages - for the RI sudden memory loss might work...
Point 10 ..... last independent sighting of all three children by our stalwart volunteer DP...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.12 20:17

tigger wrote:

Point 4 on the agenda: the sedation of all three children. ........... all agreed
Point 7 on the agenda: suspicions of Murat to be dropped slowly and in stages - for the RI sudden memory loss might work...
Point 10 ..... last independent sighting of all three children by our stalwart volunteer DP...

Its all too very obvious isn't it!!
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 31.07.12 20:32

jd wrote:
tigger wrote:

Its all too very obvious isn't it!!

Tigger you have me in spit coffee sometimes, but in your mirth there could be truth as I cannot for one moment imagine that they all traveled to the meeting in the Rothley Hotel, in a private room I am sure I read and there not been an agenda. I bet Gerry would have his marker pen out with the flip chart. There would be a warm up of team building proportions, and hand outs at the end.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 31.07.12 20:41

jd wrote:Reading the Paynes & Webster original statements, they too do not mention the twins being sedated. Its interesting because a year later in April 2008 they are full of it when the twins were brought back to their apartment, but at the time in May 2007 not a mention about the abductor giving them drugs

Diane Webster 11th May 2007 "Regarding the bedroom previously occupied by Madeleine, she does not remember if the lights were lit, but knows that when she entered the twins were still sleeping in their beds, which makes her think that maybe those lights were switched off. She added that, for her to see the twins and their cradles, and the bed of MADELEINE, the darkness would not be complete, but that the room had some coming from the light of the lounge.".....So its the dark room which makes her think they were asleep, not being drugged by an abductor

Fiona Payne 4th May 2007 "She knew Madeleine well and describes her as very intelligent and she would not go with stranger without screaming or protesting unless she was very tired or sleeping."...Again the opportunity is right there to say something but she says nothing

"The twins were still sleeping in their beds"

I've looked at the photos of the bedroom where the twins and Madeleine slept many times but I only noticed the other day, when someone posted the photo again (can't remember which thread it was now) but the cot on the right of the room as you look through the door has a thick wooden board on the bottom of it, like a headboard but at the bottom of the cot, completely filled in, with a cloth thrown over it, so how could anyone see a toddler in the cot from the door without actually having to walk into the room and physically looking into the cot. The cot on the left has a netting surround so you can see right through it.

I don't remember this being mentioned on the forum in the past and it may not be of any consequence but thought I would see if anyone else has noticed it.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top