The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Info / Theories Mm11

Info / Theories Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Info / Theories Mm11

Info / Theories Regist10

Info / Theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Info / Theories Empty Info / Theories

Post by Cordelia123 24.07.12 19:10

Hi,

I've only lately taken an interest in the Madaleine McCann case, and I'm not aware of all the facts and info over the years, but there is something bugging me about Kate and Gerry... I come from a family who are very similair in character / personality to Kate and Gerry, and I can detect certain traits in them on gut instinct that tell me that there is a good possibility that they could be lying, and if they are, how they are managing to get away with it. Forgive me if I am ill-informed, but could somebody answer the following questions for me:-

1. The evidence of the cadaver dogs looks pretty certain to me, why wasn't this evidence acted upon?
2. How long would it take for a man to walk from the Ocean Club apartment to the street where the Smith family saw the man carrying a child?
3. When did the search by the authorities start, and would it have been likely that the searching authorities would have found a body that had been buried, on the beach for example?
4. Was the McCanns apartment at the Ocean Club searched thoroughly before the cadaver dogs went in; if so, when / how many times?
5. Is Kate McCann an only child by the choice of her parents?
6. What exactly are the "inaccuracies" mentioned by Gerry McCann in relation to the books that they have tried to, or have had banned?
7. Why were they not charged with child neglect? Was there any official comment made on this?
8. What are the professions / jobs of Gerry and Kate's parents?

Thanks.
Cordelia123

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Info / Theories Empty Re: Info / Theories

Post by Guest 24.07.12 19:19

Hi and welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm putting your post in the Debate Section for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Info / Theories Empty Re: Info / Theories

Post by Cordelia123 24.07.12 19:24

Thanks for that. I did try and post in that section but I couldn't work out how to do it (not very technically knowledgable unfortunately).

Paloma
Cordelia123

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum