The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jozi 13.09.12 15:08

ShuBob wrote:
Woofer wrote:So how would the `planter` of Maddie`s DNA managed to have got hold of it before placing it in the car?

By stealing Maddie's sandals and the twins' soiled nappies of course. How else? :sigh:

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 442375629

Wonder who is paying him,hope its not coming out of the Maddie Fund ? Could be the fighting fund though ???

Seriaas, he has finally shown his true colours ! LOL. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 1956175960
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by uppatoffee 13.09.12 17:38

Well, well what a surprise. We said that it would all come back around the time of the trial. I am just surprised that Mr Birch has come out in support of the McCanns after all. He certainly did not give the impression he believed them in his previous interviews. Perhaps he has had a little phone call from CR in the interim period which has focused his opinions somewhat.

I am interested to hear how Mr Birch thinks that the Portuguese police planted the various blood spots and DNA evidence. In particular I would love to know how they managed to only plant cadaver odour in McCann locations. Quite an impressive feat. Or were these all false alerts as Kate suggested?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.12 17:44

uppatoffee wrote:Well, well what a surprise. We said that it would all come back around the time of the trial. I am just surprised that Mr Birch has come out in support of the McCanns after all. He certainly did not give the impression he believed them in his previous interviews. Perhaps he has had a little phone call from CR in the interim period which has focused his opinions somewhat.

I am interested to hear how Mr Birch thinks that the Portuguese police planted the various blood spots and DNA evidence. In particular I would love to know how they managed to only plant cadaver odour in McCann locations. Quite an impressive feat. Or were these all false alerts as Kate suggested?

Kate was the only one who had the cadaver odour on her clothes, why didn't Gerry's clothes have any on? If the PJ were spreading the odour around the flat I would have presumed they would have spread it in obvious places, on a bed or on the sofa for instance, and Gerry's clothes as well as Kate's. It's strange that the odour and blood were found behind the sofa and it had been pushed against the wall.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.12 18:49

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

I think that it will surprise everyone to learn that Mr Birch has been "acknowledged worldwide" for solving this case.

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.09.12 18:59

Jean wrote:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

I think that it will surprise everyone to learn that Mr Birch has been "acknowledged worldwide" for solving this case.

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 50899

I must have dosed off and missed it! Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 110921
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 13.09.12 19:00

brilliant, what would we do without him:quote:
Stephen Birch has also been acknowleged worldwide for solving the
International Madeleine McCann abduction case. (see Youtube Stephen
Birch Madeleine): end quote
Now that is a relief, I take my hat off, all those years that we have been here trying to work out what happened and all it needed was a geo-radar, why didn´t I think of that before? Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 2699404744

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.12 20:11

aiyoyo wrote:
Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home
At most what he can guarantee, one would have thought, is that there is something interned there.
How could he possibly guarantee it was Madeleine unless he's inside information.
No wonder no authority is taking him seriously.
He can bark about it to every authority but on one will waste time and resources unless he produces substantive evidence how he guarantees it was Madeleine.

Loony bin territory, as far as I'm concerned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 13.09.12 21:22

Well well well this is strange, the PJ should definitely consider digging where Stephen Birch has indicated! Could it be the location of Madeleines body is coming from the 'Horses Mouth' so to speak via Stephen Birch? Is he saying the PJ had access to missing Madeleine, alive, or sadly dead?
Is Stephen Birch accusing the PJ of obtaining:

Blood from Madeleine and pouring it on the floor and elsewhere, then mopping it up so that just traces remain.
Fluids from her body and planting it in the mccs hired car
Hiding her body!!! As they must have had access to it to get hold of her blood and body fluids.
Btw did you know you get a LOT of South African Rands for your Pounds these days eh?

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 13.09.12 21:59

Jean wrote:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

He certainly has been acknowledged worldwide. Not sure it is for that reason though Mr
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.09.12 23:27

B/ hell I've heard it all now!
Just do me in, bury me under Mccanns' front yard, and bring in the dogs. Maybe that way we can frame the mccanns properly.

Stephen Bitch ooops *Birch* should stop wincing and gloating at the same time unless he can tell us where or how he thinks the PJ got hold of Maddie's Cadaver in the first place and who in the PJ did he think was given that hideous task?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.09.12 8:56

Not sure what the game is , but after the first interesting initial statements by him, there was a silence when he was asked for explanations of his theory/theories, no doubt there would be the same silence about this even more implausibe theory. Best to remain silent and ignore, he seems to be merely seeking attention with nothing believable to say.
The review team and Portuguese authorities might well have discreetly arranged to check out the back yard of Murat claim and found what was expected..nothing. The more I read, the less credible it became, the media in Portugal took up an interest initially which was worth reading, as soon as they stopped reporting it was clear Mr Birch was not being taken seriously.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.09.12 14:02

Link to radio interview with Stephen Birch.

http://soundcloud.com/2oceansvibe-com/stephen-birch-13Sept2012
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 14.09.12 14:06

Agree, Russiandoll.

I have no time for people who come up with theories but are so precious about them they can't or won't share them. First of all, it's never in the interest of justice, it's always coloured by their need for fame, approval or some other kind of pay-off. Stephen Birch has to have an explanation for why he claims Madeleine's body is there but I suspect he doesn't share it because doing so would immediately end his brief moment of fame. He can only remain in the picture so long as he doesn't lay bare his reasoning because it would pretty quickly be taken apart assuming it was b****ks.

I have the same reaction to @Oddityfinder on Twitter who claims to have a picture of Madeleine's body although she never actually says that (it's all part of manipulating the 'mystery') in the Rocha Negra cliffs - but will never show it. She's a retired artist, living in the UK and is an active 'UFO spotter' (by her own account). That, for me, just about says it all.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 14.09.12 15:31

ProfessorPPlum wrote:Agree, Russiandoll.

I have no time for people who come up with theories but are so precious about them they can't or won't share them. First of all, it's never in the interest of justice, it's always coloured by their need for fame, approval or some other kind of pay-off. Stephen Birch has to have an explanation for why he claims Madeleine's body is there but I suspect he doesn't share it because doing so would immediately end his brief moment of fame. He can only remain in the picture so long as he doesn't lay bare his reasoning because it would pretty quickly be taken apart assuming it was b****ks.

I have the same reaction to @Oddityfinder on Twitter who claims to have a picture of Madeleine's body although she never actually says that (it's all part of manipulating the 'mystery') in the Rocha Negra cliffs - but will never show it. She's a retired artist, living in the UK and is an active 'UFO spotter' (by her own account). That, for me, just about says it all.

LOL. Perhaps she is suggesting Maddie was UFO abducted!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.09.12 15:54

aiyoyo wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:Agree, Russiandoll.

LOL. Perhaps she is suggesting Maddie was UFO abducted!

No, he is saying that she was possibly sedated, fell behind the sofa and broke her neck and was taken and buried in the garden of RM, all on the 3rd. He said her body was buried to cover up gross neglect.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.09.12 2:39

But he also said PJ framed the mccanns.

There was no neglect. It was their alibi.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.12 10:02

If I understand this correctly, Mr Birch is sure that Madeleine died on 3rd May (after falling over the back of the sofa) and was buried the same day in the Murats' garden.

Yet he doesn't think the McCanns had anything to do with either event and they were framed with the later DNA evidence?

I'm just going to lie down in my darkened room......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.09.12 10:29

Jean wrote:If I understand this correctly, Mr Birch is sure that Madeleine died on 3rd May (after falling over the back of the sofa) and was buried the same day in the Murats' garden.

Yet he doesn't think the McCanns had anything to do with either event and they were framed with the later DNA evidence?

I love your succinct summary. It would go down so well in a crowded court room. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 110921
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.09.12 10:50

Portia wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home
At most what he can guarantee, one would have thought, is that there is something interned there.
How could he possibly guarantee it was Madeleine unless he's inside information.
No wonder no authority is taking him seriously.
He can bark about it to every authority but on one will waste time and resources unless he produces substantive evidence how he guarantees it was Madeleine.

Loony bin territory, as far as I'm concerned

I was reprimanded for saying 'nutcase' and had to apologize to the forum. Guess my first instinct was right.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.09.12 13:17

bobbin wrote:
Jean wrote:If I understand this correctly, Mr Birch is sure that Madeleine died on 3rd May (after falling over the back of the sofa) and was buried the same day in the Murats' garden.

I love your succinct summary. It would go down so well in a crowded court room. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 23 110921

I listened to the entire discussion and heard Mr Birch say his theory is that the Tapas 9 all pointed at Murat,[ the patsy though this word was not used] wanted the body found so that Murat would be charged and the case closed.......so he is definitely implicating the McCanns in the disappearance and the planting of the DNA in the hire car was a last -ditch attempt to ensure they did not walk free. He is completely accepting Amaral's conclusion of an accident, fall off the sofa and is definitely not pro McCann from what I heard.......he said he was careful in his wording because he knows the pair are taking legal action left right and centre.....

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 15.09.12 13:49

I listened to the entire discussion and heard Mr Birch say his theory is that the Tapas 9 all pointed at Murat,[ the patsy though this word was not used] wanted the body found so that Murat would be charged and the case closed..

Imo, this is exactly what they wanted and tried to do in 2007. They wanted the same result as Soham, murat charged case closed. Symingtons would have been very happy too. But the 'story' magnified to levels nobody expected and murat fought back with the Smith sighting

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.09.12 14:47

jd wrote:
I listened to the entire discussion and heard Mr Birch say his theory is that the Tapas 9 all pointed at Murat,[ the patsy though this word was not used] wanted the body found so that Murat would be charged and the case closed..

Imo, this is exactly what they wanted and tried to do in 2007. They wanted the same result as Soham, murat charged case closed. Symingtons would have been very happy too. But the 'story' magnified to levels nobody expected and murat fought back with the Smith sighting

Yes he did say that they wanted the body to be found. I didn't get the feeling that he was excusing the parents at all, in fact he did say that there were things he couldn't/wouldn't comment on.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly6969 15.09.12 16:06

Totally agrre JD - He is not excusing the Mccanns at all!
Nelly6969

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 15.09.12 16:12

When Birch refused to give an opinion about the McCanns involvement it was accompanied by a little smirky laugh which, to me, indicated that he certainly does believe that the McCanns are involved in their daughter's disappearance.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly6969 15.09.12 16:16

I suppose the question remains - who arranged for that area to be covered with a tarmac drive? This must allude to the fact that Mccanns and Murat both knew and were complicit if Birch is correct? Otherwise too much of a cooincidence?
Nelly6969

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top