The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Volunteers needed for video mining Mm11

Volunteers needed for video mining Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Volunteers needed for video mining Mm11

Volunteers needed for video mining Regist10

Volunteers needed for video mining

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Volunteers needed for video mining Empty Volunteers needed for video mining

Post by Ribisl 29.05.12 12:09

We are undertaking a hugely time consuming but hopefully worthwhile task of creating our own video reference library. If you want to be part of the team working on this exciting project, please PM me. Thank you!
Ribisl

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed for video mining Empty Re: Volunteers needed for video mining

Post by PeterMac 29.05.12 12:40

Wonderful.
As I posted the other day its usefulness will depend on the way in which they are catalogued.
I have had some more thoughts about how it could be done.
Another way to separate them might be by length.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 14:04

Just seen this on twitter, one of the first interviews after Madeleine went missing for your library........

[youtube][/youtube]

Ian woods says in this interview today is International Missing Childrens day, so it was filmed on May 25 2007
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 29.05.12 14:27

candyfloss wrote:Just seen this on twitter, one of the first interviews after Madeleine went missing for your library........

[youtube][/youtube]

Ian woods says in this interview today is International Missing Childrens day, so it was filmed on May 25 2007

I don't know where the youtube has just disappeared to. I watched it and noted at 05.10 that Kate's face was not at all compatible with grief. Almost that sideways gurn / raised lip on one side that she's become famous for. Has anyone else lost the video.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 14:29

bobbin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Just seen this on twitter, one of the first interviews after Madeleine went missing for your library........

[youtube][/youtube]

I don't know where the youtube has just disappeared to. I watched it and noted at 05.10 that Kate's face was not at all compatible with grief. Almost that sideways gurn / raised lip on one side that she's become famous for. Has anyone else lost the video.

It's very odd, it just disappeared, whoosh. Tried to get it back on and it wouldn't work. But now it has, and is back, but will probably go whoosh again big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.05.12 15:12

'If all three of the children would have been taken it would have been even worse than your worst nightmare..' says Gerry around 5.50.
So: we did well, two out of three ain't bad?
Lindy - she of the Dingo baby - said much the same thing.
Do parents get a prize for losing just one out of three?

At 10.30 it's the analogy that Gerry likes to use of being a student and to have gone to the limit of your overdraft and there's just no money left in the tank....
etc.
This is also mentioned in Forensic Linguistics - if you take out Maddie, every word could equally and in fact better apply to a business that was going through a rough patch.

Considering that this effort is a mere three weeks after their daughter disappeared, Kate seems absolutely fine. Either that or the Prozac has kicked in big time.

I particularly like her guarded answer when he asks about Cuddlecat. 'You mean, where did we get it?' Then it's explained as the 'night' cuddle as opposed to what? another day cuddle creature? Have these people ever met any children? Your squeeze is YOUR squeeze, no-one may take it away and it is with you always. Not just at night, you wombat!

Gerry is already talking about 'control' and 'template' in case another such case takes place.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.05.12 15:49

Locking this thread. Ribisl has asked for volunteers to help and wanted this thread just to make the announcement not for discussion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top