The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Mm11

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Mm11

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Regist10

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Empty 'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson

Post by sharonl 12.05.12 17:49

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18044696

12 May 2012 Last updated at 12:54 Help The day after Rebekah Brooks gave evidence at the Leveson Inquiry a former employee has described a culture of fear at the News of the World in which reporters routinely fabricated stories while she was deputy editor.

Former investigative reporter Graham Johnson also claims other senior staff gave junior reporters the numbers of private investigators who went on to illegally obtain private documents.

Anna Adams spoke to him.

See link for video
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Empty wow...that's useful information.

Post by bobbin 12.05.12 18:15

sharonl wrote:'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18044696

12 May 2012 Last updated at 12:54 Help The day after Rebekah Brooks gave evidence at the Leveson Inquiry a former employee has described a culture of fear at the News of the World in which reporters routinely fabricated stories while she was deputy editor.

Former investigative reporter Graham Johnson also claims other senior staff gave junior reporters the numbers of private investigators who went on to illegally obtain private documents.

Anna Adams spoke to him.

See link for video

Wow, what an eye opener. I shall buy his book, but at last an insight into what was suspected. Courageous guy. 'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson 259100

Can anybody technically minded capture the video link. It is quite likely to disappear in my opinion and should definitely be saved for future reference.

Unfortunately, I can copy words but am clueless when trying to save video.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Empty Re: 'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson

Post by Nina 12.05.12 18:49

I shall buy his book too. Come on you ex employees spill the beans give the public an insight into this corruption.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Empty Re: 'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson

Post by jd 12.05.12 18:59

Just wondering why this is hidden in the us/canada news page, not many will notice it...shouldn't it be on the front page?
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

'I made up stories for News of the World' - Graham Johnson Empty Gathering info on Influence of the Sun, Rebecca Brooks, on McCann case

Post by bobbin 12.05.12 20:55

Given the growing revelations from the Leveson Inquiry and now a former employee, about Rebeccah Brooks' ability to strike fear into anyone who does not do her bidding, I'm beginning to seriously consider that a big plan could well have been hatched prior to Maddie's disappearance. A real big earner, safe in the knowledge of immunity and protection from all political or police discovery.

Hindsight for us is good.
On 8th June 07, the Sun is already pro-active and singled out by Gerry McCann as I highlight in blue in his following blog.

08 Jun 07 http://www.mccannfiles.com/id13.html
day 36

"Quieter day today. This was a good chance to catch up with campaign e-mails and
phone calls after the trips to Berlin and Amsterdam. At lunchtime we went to
the release of 1000 yellow balloons at the beach carrying cards with
Madeleine’s picture on it and information in 5 different languages including
arabic. There were similar launches in Manchester and Madrid.

The event was organsied by the Sun
who, like almost all of the media, have been incredibly supportive. I told
Nick, the Sun journalist, that we are happy to support all strategies which
increase the chances of finding Madeleine

Later in the afternoon we went down to the beach
and had dinner in one of the restaurants which Sean and Amelie really enjoyed. Sean, in particular has acquired a taste for sea-bass!
Kate and I did a short interview for BBC East Midlands to thank everyone for
their support and it is likely that this will be shown around most of the
regions, certainly Northwest and BBC Scotland. Kate and most of the family
headed down to the church for the regular Friday night vigil but I was just too
shattered. Tommorrow will largely be a family day although I am not sure what
we will be doing yet."

Gathering info on Influence of the Sun, Rebecca
Brooks, on the McCann case:

Does anyone think it could be the right time to start
a new thread to accumulate info and make a record of the influence and connections to the
McCann case from the Sun, News of the World, Murdoch, Rebecca Brooks, etc ?
The widely publicised balloon event, mentioned above,
on 8th June ’07, is scarcely one month after Maddie’s disappearance.

Was there 'Sun' influence or presence before that date.

To start it off, am I correct in thinking that Sky News was approached by
Fiona? who had the number on her mobile? almost immediately on the 3rd
May, even before the police arrived, and as we now know, Rupert Murdoch is a large part of Sky.

The late
Clement Freud, Algarve resident who cooked for Kate and Gerry, is linked via his son, Matthew, who is married to Elisabeth Murdoch, Rupert Murdoch's daughter.

I have never started a new thread, but if Admin thinks this is a viable line of investigation, can you put it onto a new thread please.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top