The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Mm11

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Mm11

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Regist10

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Empty Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am

Post by Guest 07.05.12 9:06

Tony Bennett will be interviewed live this morning (7 May) at around 10.30am for the Maurice Boland Show, on a radio station for ex-pat British and Irish people in Spain. He will talk about his impending trial, but has told Maurice that he will be unable to talk about Madeleine's disappearance directly beause of strict British judicial secrecy rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Empty Re: Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am

Post by sharonl 07.05.12 9:49

admin wrote:Tony Bennett will be interviewed live this morning (7 May) at around 10.30am for the Maurice Boland Show, on a radio station for ex-pat British and Irish people in Spain. He will talk about his impending trial, but has told Maurice that he will be unable to talk about Madeleine's disappearance directly beause of strict British judicial secrecy rules.

You can listen to the show here http://www.italkfm.com/listen-live.html

There is a piece about Madeleine's disappearance first
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am Empty Re: Tony Bennett on Maurice Boland Radio Show (Spain) this morning 10.30am

Post by nomendelta 07.05.12 9:59

Could be interesting as I used to listen to him when I was on the Costa Del Sol and he wasn't afraid of controversy. I met him once as I was on another show and quite frankly he's got a terrible sense of his own importance BUT when it comes to pushing controversial issues that can actually be a very good thing and if he's into something he won't shut up about it.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.05.12 22:21

The show is being replayed now

http://www.italkfm.com/player.html
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 07.05.12 22:37

Listened to it this morning. Tony did very well, considering he was restricted in what he could say. Maurice Boland is not in our camp but fair play to him for giving airtime to Tony.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.05.12 10:20

when it comes to questions neede to be addressed to macs,it seems no one ever gets to ask the real pertinant ones ,never seen it yet?joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.05.12 15:47

Are we allowed to ask Tony Bennett how he feels about the interview?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.05.12 16:44

Nina wrote:Are we allowed to ask Tony Bennett how he feels about the interview?
Yes. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. It dealt primarily with the court case, of course, and the reasons the McCanns had brought the proceedings, though we couldn't go into detail about the nature of the undertakings given. The subject of the wide availabilty of Dr Goncalo Amaral's book came up, and there was an opportunity to explain just how many languages it had been translated into and how many people had read it. Maurice asked if there was an English translation, and I referred him to Anna Esse's translation.

The main challenge came in the forum of this question: "Do you not think you are pursuing a witch-hunt?" I believe a forum member has captured a recording of the broadcast and I would prefer it, if that becomes available, for my contribution to be judged by that. Even under hostile questioning, one can get a message out, and allow listeners to hear some facts. In that sense it was a whole lot better than the BBC's 'Inside Out' programme, where the BBC actively suppressed our message and wholly distorted the successful leafleting exercise we did in Bristol.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 08.05.12 16:53

Tony Bennett wrote:
Yes. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. It dealt primarily with the court case, of course, and the reasons the McCanns had brought the proceedings, though we couldn't go into detail about the nature of the undertakings given. The subject of the wide availabilty of Dr Goncalo Amaral's book came up, and there was an opportunity to explain just how many languages it had been translated into and how many people had read it. Maurice asked if there was an English translation, and I referred him to Anna Esse's translation.

The main challenge came in the forum of this question: "Do you not think you are pursuing a witch-hunt?" I believe a forum member has captured a recording of the broadcast and I would prefer it, if that becomes available, for my contribution to be judged by that. Even under hostile questioning, one can get a message out, and allow listeners to hear some facts. In that sense it was a whole lot better than the BBC's 'Inside Out' programme, where the BBC actively suppressed our message and wholly distorted the successful leafleting exercise we did in Bristol.

Deep respect to you and to Dr Goncalo Amarel. Thank you for your reply and I look forward to hearing the captured recording as and when it is available.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.05.12 17:02

Nina wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

Deep respect to you and to Dr Goncalo Amarel. Thank you for your reply and I look forward to hearing the captured recording as and when it is available.

Yes thanks Tony, I couldn't listen to it, the site kept asking me to download some extension or other, and I never do that, and the radio is so old I couldn't get it on there either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.05.12 17:26

Tony Bennett wrote:

The main challenge came in the form of this question: "Do you not think you are pursuing a witch-hunt?" I believe a forum member has captured a recording of the broadcast and I would prefer it, if that becomes available, for my contribution to be judged by that. Even under hostile questioning, one can get a message out, and allow listeners to hear some facts. In that sense it was a whole lot better than the BBC's 'Inside Out' programme, where the BBC actively suppressed our message and wholly distorted the successful leafleting exercise we did in Bristol.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 08.05.12 18:12

Look forward to hearing this as I havent been able to with the links given. I know how difficult it can be trying to make a case when challenged or simply asked why one does not believe in the official storyline.
The deception is quite subtle but breakable. On the plus side we have very obvious lies and obfuscation that are very provable.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum