The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Mm11

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Mm11

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Regist10

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann Misinformation (The Mirror)

Post by tigger 04.05.12 8:50

uppatoffee wrote:Bit of a pattern emerging for using photos or images that look nothing like Madeleine. The latest image looks just like a first year of senior school photo, placing her around 11 not 8-9.

I take it that the coloboma has made a come back to avoid thousands of young girls being dragged to police stations against their will.
With or without coloboma - this photograph will cause a lot of people a lot of grief.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

McCann Misinformation (The Mirror) - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann Misinformation (The Mirror)

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.05.12 9:02

tigger wrote:Tony Bennett, retired, lawyer, taken to court by Carter-Ruck on behalf of the McCanns.
His crime is to question what happened to Madeleine McCann based on the official UK and Portuguese police files.
Car-Rucks costs now exceed 120,000 pounds.
He faces imprisonment, huge fines and costs or both.
Court dates: adjourned pending legal aid.

( banner wouldn't copy and paste)
TY so much tigger :) that going on my FB page with yet another link to here, I'm spreading the word... People losing jobs, tax going up, welfare slashed, jobs lost 'UK needs austerity measures' yet they will spend £2m on ONE (v v likely dead) child when they won't spend £300 so my friends son can have a wheelchair to improve his life. People are getting angry! So just quietly plug away letting em all know what's happening under their apathetic noses...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.05.12 9:20

tigger wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:Bit of a pattern emerging for using photos or images that look nothing like Madeleine. The latest image looks just like a first year of senior school photo, placing her around 11 not 8-9.

I take it that the coloboma has made a come back to avoid thousands of young girls being dragged to police stations against their will.
With or without coloboma - this photograph will cause a lot of people a lot of grief.
tigger, you're not wrong - I posted the other day there is a girl on my nieces FB friends list looks identical! Its utter nonsense. Please somebody stop them!

uppatoffee:- they even have the audacity to admit they tweaked it to make her look older... Er, wtf? Do they really think people are so stupid they won't question that statement?
Still, I think they are aware that MOST people don't really even think of Maddie anymore. Those who do want justice for Maddie. The jatyk2 people don't really mention Maddie - its 'protect Kate and Gerry and bash Amaral at all costs'. So sad. Poor Maddie. I think of her everyday without fail.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.12 9:51

Don't want the twins to suffer and carry a burden?
Get on a plane, the answers are in Portugal you said a few days ago.
If you need to unburden youself/selves, do what is good for your soul/s.
Tell the truth.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 04.05.12 10:27

I can't see how the twins can avoid "suffering", Kate and Gerry can't insulate them from the world forever. As they get older they will come into contact with more and more of the outside world, and if the SY review comes up with the expected whitewash there will still be questions/rumours circulating as with e.g. who killed President Kennedy, was Princess Di murdered, what did happen to David Kelly etc. etc. etc.

The twins have already had their lives overshadowed by their missing sister, who they will hardly remember, and I do feel sorry for them as wholely innocent victims.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 04.05.12 10:45

My ex husband lived under the shadow of his dead older brother.
His brother drowned aged six before my partner was born. All his life he suffered the fate of NOT being Tommy.
Tommy died as an angelic six year old, a character beloved by all the neighbours , even the nuns at the convent adored Tommy. My ex, even got christened Tony..the closest his parents could get to actually naming him after his dead sibling.
Tommy died 'perfect' and Tony NEVER lived up to that image frozen in time.
It messed him up.
The twins have an 'Icon' to live up to. Poor kids.
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top