The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press again!! 3 May - Page 2 Mm11

Olive Press again!! 3 May - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Olive Press again!! 3 May - Page 2 Mm11

Olive Press again!! 3 May - Page 2 Regist10

Olive Press again!! 3 May

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olive Press again!! 3 May - Page 2 Empty Re: Olive Press again!! 3 May

Post by Nina 05.05.12 12:06

PeterMac, going to the link from Spain the 10th comment is from Rich at 3.56pm, the 11th is from Andy at 7.18pm and the 12th is from Ana at 7.45pm.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.12 12:27

How fascinating. Different versions in different countries.
I am accessing from Spain. For me it is still as posted above, open on another page on my desk top and refreshed as I write this.
I think I shall try to wind them up by asking what is happening !

EDIT to add
Done.

26 PM says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
May 5, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Is there any reason why people in the UK get a different set of Comments, and are not allowed to read some which are allowed here ? Are you being bullied by any chance ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.12 14:51

Obviously getting up their nose.
They have now taken down my comment No 11, and deleted the final sentence of my previous one, so all the numbering is now different.

25 PM says:
Is there any reason why people in the UK get a different set of Comments, and are not allowed to read some which are allowed here ?

26 Karl Smallman (Web Manager) says:
May 5, 2012 at 2:48 pm
PM – everyone, no matter where they’re browsing our web site from, should see the same article comments.

27 PM says:
May 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm
They don’t. They could not see my comment No 11, which you have now taken down on this one too. The one about your changing the name of the witness on a previous article. Luckily we have screen shots and copies of the articles and the comments before and after ‘amendment’. We have learned to do this with anything associated with this case.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 05.05.12 15:06

I have 26 posts ending with Karl Smallman @2.48. that's in England.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.05.12 15:15

It's not fair! You're all making the OP work on overtime and in the weekend too! spit coffee

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.12 15:26

Just in case OP read this forum, which I doubt,
If we cannot trust the Press then what are we to do.
There are conventions about alterations made after initial publication, such as saying "This article was edited to correct XYZ."
They have not done so. They have simply gone back and altered a material "fact", - a name of a witness (insert supposed, alleged, as appropriate,).
They are thus guilty, prima facie, of deliberately misleading their readers, in a way described so graphically by Orwell in '1984'.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.12 16:16

This is getting really silly now.
17:10 Spanish time, 16:10 English, Saturday 5th May.
They have put BACK No 11 from me and renumbered them all. With your indulgence I shall copy and paste.

READER COMMENTS »

1 Karen Sisson says:
May 3, 2012 at 7:25 am
This has made me gasp as I reported seeing a girl like Madeleine 3 days after it happened in 2007 with a family in Cabopino Campsite,nr Marbella they also had a dark blue people carrier. She too was with them but apart and distant,I reported it several times but don’t know if it was investigated thoroughlly. It too was a very haunting image as she was not interacting with the family and looked very sad.

2 Jon Clarke (Publisher) says:
May 3, 2012 at 8:52 am
Hi karen, we would love to talk to you about this…we have now had at least half a dozen very good ‘sightings’ of maddie on the costa del sol…I really hope somebody can produce the killer fact!
Give our newsdesk a call on 951166060
Jon

3 John Harris says:
May 3, 2012 at 8:52 am
Dear Portuguese police,
Please re-open this case and followup the leads you disregarded 5 years ago.
Maddy is probably living in some kind of a sub-basement where she is confined, doesn’t remember who she is and they’re probably keeping her drugged up on anti-depressants.
Please find her alive and return her asap to her parents. Please.

4 adriana says:
May 3, 2012 at 9:27 am
I hope you will soon find

5 Amanda says:
May 3, 2012 at 11:46 am
This sounds like it was madeleine mccann, and the portuguese police needs to search for a Madeline mccann hwho is alive! And they must do everything they can to find this girl and bring her home to her parents, that she very much need, becuase of this artickle i am shore she must be miserable, and she could be sick (mentaly ill) so i cant see why this couple is not returning her back to her real family,cause she must be unhappy.

6 SUSAN WALKER says:
May 3, 2012 at 2:55 pm
For goodness sake why have all these clues not been chased up and investigated, this is a life we are talking about here, everything possible should be done to find this child and reunite her with her parents, I stayed in Portugal and I must say there were many gypsies in the area, that did make us feel a bit uncomfortable, can everyone today on the anniversary of her disappearence please please pray for her return, you cannot underestimate the power of prayer, just look at Patrice Muamba he is living proof of prayer

7 SUSAN WALKER says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:00 pm
please can everyone at some point today on the anniversary of maddie mccanns disappearance prayer for her safe return , the more people that do this the better the chance of it happening just look at what the power of prayer did for Patric Muamba he has been described as a miracle

8 Gresham says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:05 pm
Remember to keep an eye open for Elvis.

9 PM says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:38 pm
SUSAN WALKER says: For goodness sake why have all these clues not been chased up and investigated,” and at the same time ask why all these people ALWAYS wait a year before telling anyone. There is a pattern emerging.

10 Rich says:
May 3, 2012 at 3:56 pm
WHY has the lady only JUST come forward now after “seeing her last summer”?

11 PM says:
May 3, 2012 at 4:01 pm
Incidentally why have you now changed the name of the person from “Rosalie Bray” in the 25/4 piece to “Rose Johnson”, the same name yo are using in today’s piece. What are you doing ?

12 Andy says:
May 3, 2012 at 7:18 pm
She was very stupid not to take a pic.

13 Ana says:
May 3, 2012 at 7:45 pm
When my son was about 6 I went to pick him up from a party in a ball park, he wasn’t there, and the host couldn’t remember when she last seen him, we immediately launched a search and within ten minutes found him playing under some balls. In those ten minutes my heart pounded like a hammer inside my rib cage, I felt an unbelievable pain, I don’t think I could of managed 20 minutes of that, and these people have lived that pain for 5 years. Yet people still like to be cruel to them.

14 PM says:
May 3, 2012 at 7:52 pm
I thought we all had to give our email address when we logged in. In which case you can just contact Karen direct, or trace her through the IP Address which will show up on your system.

15 lynda neary says:
May 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm
if it is maddie these witness had sightings off ,why would the people who took her let her be in a world of her own ,they went to the trouble of kidnapping her ,and if it is maddie draw attention the way they are supposed to be , it does not make sense .i just hope the next person to to get a sighting ,does more about it at the time ,

16 sinbad says:
May 3, 2012 at 9:07 pm
Gresham you are a fool

17 stefanjo says:
May 3, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Sinbad: Gresham, on this subject at least, is no dafter than all these would-be Sherlocks and Miss Marples. None of them have a clue, they just indulge in wild speculation. Get a life, for Gods sake.

18 june says:
May 3, 2012 at 11:37 pm
stefanjo indulging in speculation is surely not as hideous as spotting madeleine and taking years to come forward, duh, idiots, totally incredible, liars

19 Amy says:
May 3, 2012 at 11:44 pm
It’s horrible that I used to live around this area where she has continuously been sighted and not think to look out for her.
Going out to Nerja in June this year, so will be keeping an eye out with my camera at the ready.
Hope we can find Madeleine xo

20 june says:
May 4, 2012 at 2:18 am
why has olive press deleted their article of 25 april where they mucked up the name of the witness here oh dear LOL its all screen shot

21 june says:
May 4, 2012 at 2:28 am
ignore my last post, error

22 PM says:
May 4, 2012 at 2:21 pm
Amy. If you do see Madeleine you MUST play by the rules, and not report it until the next anniversary, or the launch of the next book. On no account must you stay close to the child, or speak to her, or speak to the people she is with, or look at her right eye, or note the registration number of the car they get into, or use your mobile phone to take a photo, or even to ring the police. The best thing to do is to walk away and wait until next spring, when you can have your 15 minutes of infamy.

23 Karen Sisson says:
May 4, 2012 at 3:23 pm
May, you are so wrong on all counts, just because details of registration numbers etc are not published in the press does not mean they were not gathered,just because reports were not published in the press earlier does not mean they have not been reported to the police,several times. You know how the enquiry was run, sightings and evidence have not been acted on efficiently by the police which is why it is no further on 5 yrs down the line. No-one wants to get famous out of this they just want to know that their evidence has been taken into account and eliminated so they can move on. The Mccanns asked for anyone who knew anything to come forward again in case it had been missed.

24 Rickard says:
May 4, 2012 at 3:55 pm
PM – LOL!

25 june says:
May 4, 2012 at 8:16 pm
Karen Sisson, did you not read the article here where a lady spotted Madeleine and was 100% sure it was her, but she had guests over at Xmas and couldn’t get away for a whole week to report it. You are having a laugh. Last time I checked, people in costa del sol have both landlines and mobiles.

26 PM says:
May 5, 2012 at 8:15 am
Karen Sisson … The Mccanns asked for anyone who knew anything to come forward again in case it had been missed.” *** – - But when Martin Grime took the best trained blood and cadaverine detection dogs in the world, they dismissed them as “notoriously unreliable”. If your child had gone missing and a dog indicted blood and cadaverine in your house, would your reaction be simply to say it was impossible, or would you fold up with grief and dread at what it actually implied ? And when you were asked about “Sightings” of your child, would you grin and laugh, or would you be on the phone to the police in that place, even if you did not go yourself ? And would you actually search for your child, or spend the first evening deleting calls and messages from your mobile phone ? And so on.

27 PM says:
Is there any reason why people in the UK get a different set of Comments, and are not allowed to read some which are allowed here ?

28 Karl Smallman (Web Manager) says:
May 5, 2012 at 2:48 pm
PM – everyone, no matter where they’re browsing our web site from, should see the same article comments.

29 PM says:
May 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm
They don’t. They could not see my comment No 11, which you have now taken down on this one too. The one about your changing the name of the witness on a previous article. Luckily we have screen shots and copies of the articles and the comments before and after ‘amendment’. We have learned to do this with anything associated with this case.

30 PM says:
May 5, 2012 at 5:08 pm
And now you have put back No 11 again. Don’t get it.

They have also put back my No 14, which had been missing for some time !
I suspect the crack about the screen shots and the copies has really spooked them.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 05.05.12 16:34

I give up as I still only see 26.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.05.12 16:42

11 PM says:
May 3, 2012 at 4:01 pm
Incidentally why have you now changed the name of the person from “Rosalie Bray” in the 25/4 piece to “Rose Johnson”, the same name yo are using in today’s piece. What are you doing ?

I can see number 11 now

exalt We have freedom of speech in the UK !
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 17:18

I can see all 30.The web manager has replied now

PM – I believe you are seeing your own comments that are ‘pending’ but not live on the website. I’ll ask the reporter who wrote the April 25 article to clarify the name change in the story when she returns to the office on Monday. Sorry you’re having to go to all the trouble of taking screen grabs etc to support your conspiracy theories!
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 05.05.12 17:29

friedtomatoes wrote:I can see all 30.The web manager has replied now

PM – I believe you are seeing your own comments that are ‘pending’ but not live on the website. I’ll ask the reporter who wrote the April 25 article to clarify the name change in the story when she returns to the office on Monday. Sorry you’re having to go to all the trouble of taking screen grabs etc to support your conspiracy theories!
I have 30 now. Maybe they are uploaded in blocks, rather than as they come in.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.05.12 21:53

And now they are resorting to the usual "conspiracy theory based on lies" abuse.
I shall not rise to the bait.

EDIT
Actually I just have done, to thank the bloke who told us that Leveson had shown that the Press printed lies. Own Goal !
And also to say that the OP and NI were linked. I don't know if they will rise to that one.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 05.05.12 22:00

PeterMac wrote:And now they are resorting to the usual "conspiracy theory based on lies" abuse.
I shall not rise to the bait.
mmmmmmm....this is all they can do abuse (in more ways than one!)
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.05.12 18:14

Have just posted this.
\
ADMIN I don't know if you want to bring this to a close now. It is beginning to drag on. In which case I will leave you with the last word, and you can simply ignore this comment.

If not, then here is my answer

Start here.
Jon. I am not suggesting that YOU save up all these ‘sightings’ and place them at the correct moment, but after four long years we have had a lot of astonishing coincidences. We bear in mind however the presence in TM of Mitchell, who in his own words is there to ‘control what comes out in the media”.

Just to continue, we are now approaching the holiday season, and the Costa is about to be invaded by several thousand families from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, many will have blonde children of about 8 years old.

Can you advise the public on what to do if they see a blonde girl aged about 8, in the next five months, on a beach anywhere between Sotogrande and Nerja. Clearly waiting till the spring is not an option.

Sadly this is not a frivolous point. I fear that many parents are going to be hassled and inconvenienced and have their holiday ruined for their ‘crime’ of having a blonde daughter, and the coincdence of being seen by someone who believes in any one of the official scenarios.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 08.05.12 17:53

So did the web manager at Olive Press as promised get the reporter to explain why she mixed up two names? Guess not. Oh well. Another one to put in the correctly named file by the PJ, not relevant to the investigation. She's in Dubai, she's in India, no, she is in the USA, Mccanns say probably in Germany or Sweden, ad infinitum.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top