The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

To be honest, Kate... Mm11

To be honest, Kate... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

To be honest, Kate... Mm11

To be honest, Kate... Regist10

To be honest, Kate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To be honest, Kate... Empty To be honest, Kate...

Post by Ribisl 02.05.12 15:40

To be honest, Kate, we can't believe a word you say any more. Because your memory is obviously not what it was on that fatal day five years ago, you forget what really happened, don't you? It happens to all of us as years creep up on us, so never mind, eh? We can't understand why there have been 195 different versions of comings and goings amongst your pals that day - or was it 195 different tapas you washed down with 60 bottles of wine? To be honest, Kate, I can't remember either.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

To be honest, Kate... Empty Re: To be honest, Kate...

Post by Guest 02.05.12 16:35

Ribisl wrote:To be honest, Kate, we can't believe a word you say any more. Because your memory is obviously not what it was on that fatal day five years ago, you forget what really happened, don't you? It happens to all of us as years creep up on us, so never mind, eh? We can't understand why there have been 195 different versions of comings and goings amongst your pals that day - or was it 195 different tapas you washed down with 60 bottles of wine? To be honest, Kate, I can't remember either.

Quite.

Am I the only one wondering whether they were so drunk after a certain point in time on May 3rd that they simply forgot what happened, that it didn't impress itself on their long term memories?

Do we know at what time they started drinking that evening? They admit to the 'New Zealand wine" Half a bottle? On the police pictures of the appartment, no bottle(s) in sight. Where did they go? A fridge? But which one then? Who thought fit to hide the N-Z bottle?

And at the Tapas: how much per person?

Or did they just pretend to be having a party? As part of a charade, a cover-up?

If this issue has already been explored, please excuse me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 02.05.12 17:40

If people want to find Madeleine, and want to find the person who took her, then we need the case to be re-opened.
Oh dear Kate, another slip was this? Been on the bottle again, have we? It's you and Gerry who want to find Madeleine, remember? Let's not talk about what people - we - general public really want because I think it could backfire on you soon or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 02.05.12 18:50

Very bizarre words. But then, what is new? The disassociation, not just today but in the past is astonishing. "The situation Madeleine finds herself in" or "We pray for the best possible outcome for us.....and for Madeleine" or "Where is the child"

IMO something is afoot. When the journalists were telling them to pose at the conference and hold up the new poster, they looked like a pair getting police mugshotted.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 02.05.12 19:29

Honest and Kate , IMO not in the same sentence [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 02.05.12 23:10

Well, dear Kate, you have been typologised into the realm of great historical cover-upperers. It won't be long before the name McCann will be up there alongside Nixon and Brady. To be honest, Kate, there is simply no limit to the fame you can achieve and fund you can amass if you play your cards right. Just keep holding on to Gerry and the cuddlecat like you mean it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 03.05.12 6:26

Kate McCann: I mean, the main thing for us is knowing if the sighting is credible or not, really. Errm... to be honest we don't go through that, errm... emotional rollercoaster with regards to the sightings, errm... you know, the only thing that we'll be happy for is when we know it's definitely Madeleine but we... we don't go through the... the ups and downs of that.

To be honest, Kate, I don't think it's anything to do with credibility any more. While you whip up another Madeleine frenzy in the media with yet another bogus sighting making us all sing and dance, you are sitting there in your HQ calm as a daisy, because you can't remember that this man said those many months ago he had recognised you in his cab. I wish you would stop making us a laughing stock of the world though, if I am totally honest that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 03.05.12 6:37

It's no longer necessary to start a statement with 'To be honest ..' Kate. We already know that the chances of anything following those words being the truth are around .000001 %.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 04.05.12 1:02

Kate, if I am really honest, I can't bear to witness this mass hysteria fired up by the gutter press and armchair chat show hostesses. Silly of me to imagine that after five years the public would have had enough of you and Gerry, and would switch over to watch something more intellectually stimulating like Attenborough on the sexual life of penguins. But no. They simply can't get enough of your lies, can they? And I must say you are both getting much better at it these days after years of practice. Gerry has stopped scratching his ear or rubbing his nose which used to warn us another porkie was about to be told. And you, Kate, don't appear to suffer from that debilitating catatonic state you used to find yourself in during interviews. But you must stop saying 'To be honest...' because it almost always makes us sit up and listen to what a wonderful fairy tale story you are going to tell us next.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToffeeApple 04.05.12 1:41

Ribisl wrote:Kate, if I am really honest, I can't bear to witness this mass hysteria fired up by the gutter press and armchair chat show hostesses. Silly of me to imagine that after five years the public would have had enough of you and Gerry, and would switch over to watch something more intellectually stimulating like Attenborough on the sexual life of penguins. But no. They simply can't get enough of your lies, can they? And I must say you are both getting much better at it these days after years of practice. Gerry has stopped scratching his ear or rubbing his nose which used to warn us another porkie was about to be told. And you, Kate, don't appear to suffer from that debilitating catatonic state you used to find yourself in during interviews. But you must stop saying 'To be honest...' because it almost always makes us sit up and listen to what a wonderful fairy tale story you are going to tell us next.

Think of the forest, not the trees. The controllers, the handlers, look at this tragedy as the gift that keeps on giving. The whole world is literally going down the tubes and in the UK and desolate poverty-stricken Portugal we have this never-ending sideshow. Same in the UK. Slow news day, or want another distraction whilst bad news is buried, trot out these two beggars. I am by now convinced that, like the mythical CIA creation Bin Laden, this mummer's play has been actively encouraged to fester and canker ... Word is that CIA agents had the opportunity to "kill" their target bogeyman many times over the years, only for faceless puppeteers to say, negative. I strongly suspect we are in a similar situation with this case. For those social engineers that wish to control us all, it is simply too good to be true.

Morse would have sorted it all out within 90 minutes, Cracker within 10. But we are now in the age of Dando failures given pre-eminence, with failed Golders Green journalists like Clarence telling us all how to think. Black is white, and white is black, and life does not matter a jot to these creatures.
ToffeeApple

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.12 10:15

"I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of that is--'Be what you would seem to be'--or if you'd like it put more simply--'Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.'"
"I think I should understand that better," Alice said very politely, "`if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it."
"That's nothing to what I could say if I chose," the Duchess replied, in a pleased tone.
"Pray don't trouble yourself to say it any longer than that," said Alice.
(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 9)

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

If you drink much from a bottle marked 'poison' it is certain to disagree with you sooner or later.”
― Lewis Carroll

“Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, 'if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

To be honest, Kate... Empty Tony Parsons in the Mirror

Post by Ribisl 05.05.12 10:55

Now look what you are doing, Kate. Tony says
We care about the fate of this one missing child because, if we are parents, we can recognise the bottomless pit of pain that consumes Kate McCann.

And we know, if we are honest, that it could happen to any of us.
Indeed. You see everybody's at it now and the game is called 'Shoot the Truth into Outer Orbit'.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum