The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Mm11

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Mm11

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Regist10

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Empty Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned?

Post by worriedmum 15.04.12 15:54

Anyone know ANYTHING?Why has it gone so quiet?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Empty Re: Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned?

Post by Ashwarya 15.04.12 21:04

Joana Morais apparently tried to find out from the publishers but they would not respond to a blogger. The silence is deafening and baffling. Does anyone in Portugal know if they are back on the shelves yet? Can this Duarte woman do exactly what she likes in defiance of the courts and get away with it?
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Empty Re: Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned?

Post by Ribisl 15.04.12 22:49

worriedmum wrote:Anyone know ANYTHING?Why has it gone so quiet?

I haven't heard any news on this but thought you might like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 15.04.12 23:05

Somewhat off topic but what a beautiful cat. Is he a Russian Blue?

Back on topic. I have searched google.pt & found nothing about the books being returned

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 16.04.12 10:18

Thank you Ribisl, always nice to start the day with a smile! Back on topic, could there be a legal reason no-one knows anything?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 17.04.12 1:26

worriedmum wrote:Thank you Ribisl, always nice to start the day with a smile! Back on topic, could there be a legal reason no-one knows anything?

Super Secret Injunctions ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 17.04.12 23:19

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and find very interesting discussion going on here about Madeleine case.

Very strange there hasn't been any news about those books and even strange is that its seems not even any portuguese newspaper knows what is going on.
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.04.12 23:57

welcome Zozo

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 18.04.12 20:37

Thanks Candyfloss.

Because of the silence regarding the fate of Gonzalo's books, i'm having this thought.

What about if for some reasons, maybe destruction of them or something else happened, which could have prompted for the Mccanns side requesting to the publisher a secret settlement with a big some of money being paid to the publisher, of course this will come with some conditions attached to it, one of them which could be to keep the settlement secret between both parties and not to talk about it in public.

Just a theory.
Zozo
Zozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 18.04.12 21:14

Zozo wrote:Thanks Candyfloss.

Because of the silence regarding the fate of Gonzalo's books, i'm having this thought.

What about if for some reasons, maybe destruction of them or something else happened, which could have prompted for the Mccanns side requesting to the publisher a secret settlement with a big some of money being paid to the publisher, of course this will come with some conditions attached to it, one of them which could be to keep the settlement secret between both parties and not to talk about it in public.

Just a theory.

Also seeing that there hasn't been any portuguese newspaper talking about the return of the book is indeed strange.
My thinking about this; there must be one or two portuguese newspapers who have inquired to the publisher about the return of the book after the end of 10days ultimatum given to Isabel Duarte to return the book by the court. Those newspapers who inquired may not have had a satisfactory answers(for the reasons i highlited in my previous post) which made them not to publish or talks about the return of those books.
Unless, only those 10 days ultimatum by the court was a hoax, which i strongly doubt .
Zozo
Zozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 18.04.12 22:40

Zozo wrote:Thanks Candyfloss.

Just a theory.

Wasn't the destruction of them against the law/court findings though and anyone who destroyed them could be in serious trouble - maybe there are things going on behind the scenes regarding further court action etc. therefore nothing has been released to the media.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Has Goncalo Amaral had his books returned? Empty any updates?

Post by worriedmum 23.04.12 21:44

anyone got any news on this please?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 23.04.12 22:00

worriedmum wrote:anyone got any news on this please?

A deafening silence! It wouldn't surprise me if the books have been returned direct to the publisher with an agreement not to publicise this fact. If only the McCanns knew someone who could help them "persuade" the publishers to this. Oh, wait a minute... big grin

(Of course, this is just a suggestion, not a statement of what has actually happened)
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top