The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portia's off topic opinion Mm11

Portia's off topic opinion Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Portia's off topic opinion Mm11

Portia's off topic opinion Regist10

Portia's off topic opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portia's off topic opinion Empty Portia's off topic opinion

Post by Guest 26.02.12 15:27

aquila wrote:Question 3 for 350,000 pounds

You're child has been missing for a week or so, do you

A. Set up a Fund

B. Open a bank account for people to make donations to help you

C. Set up a charity

D. Let people know they can just stick your name and your area on an envelope and it will get there

Personally, I would do none of the above.

In this case, I suspect something was wrong with Maddie to start with (see the bags under the eyes and the hairy eyebrows; she was in fact not beautiful at all, maybe cute, but certainly not pretty). During some pharmaceutically sponsored 'jolly' something went wrong affecting her so badly and publicitywise so adverse to all involved, that the organisers stepped in and took over right away. CM was dragged in, as he was dragged in in the Costa Concordia case: a hired hand/spindoctor ensuring to keep things under wraps, bury them.

This he did, up to and including writing the so called "Gerry's blogs' , which are so flat and so inane they're unattributable to motormouth Gerry. A man so violent, careless or irascible according to his wife that he immediately broke the shutter mechanism in their bedroom although aware of its threadbareness. Not counting his other public performances, of course.

The money was just a windfall. It happened to start coming in and it had to be seen to be dealt with. But it never was the ultimate goal; I said this before: Kate and Gerry were normal, decent people swept away in a crisis not of their own making and not of their own concluding. Now, they are lost, hounded by their lawyers, with nowhere left to go. When the money ends, so will they.

It is inconceivable that these two small town doctors, one of them not even working, would EVER consider doing away with their first born child in order to make money. If that would have been their aim, they would have taken out a life insurance on the child, and the child would have fallen off a cliff or something similar: publicly, traceable and covered by the terms of the insurance contract.

This did not happen. When the child disappeared, it was by no means certain beforehand, that any money would be gained from that event: it was a windfall after the fact, and a relatively minor windfall at that. But for the likes of dr Amaral, TB, scores of bloggers and researchers, they would have been home and dry, on their milion something, somewhere abroad.

Pity them on a dream gone awry and going down the drain at increasing speed. But pity the twins even more.

Dixi!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Portia's off topic opinion Empty Re: Portia's off topic opinion

Post by tigger 26.02.12 15:39

Portia, Imo that's total rubbish, from beginning to end. Perhaps you need more background information.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.02.12 15:44

Hi Portia,

I think you may have mistaken my meaning on this game in the games section. There's a really good debate going on re the pharmaceutical angle and I think your post is really valid in that one (truly I do).
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.12 16:25

tigger wrote:Portia, Imo that's total rubbish, from beginning to end. Perhaps you need more background information.

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I read today Dr Amaral is announcing some new developments in the near future.

Somehow, I have a feeling things are building up; what with the now pending court cases, the ridiculous (un)recent sightings, the total silence of the McCanns. We do live in interesting times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 29.02.12 0:33

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, I read today Dr Amaral is announcing some new developments in the near future.

Somehow, I have a feeling things are building up; what with the now pending court cases, the ridiculous (un)recent sightings, the total silence of the McCanns. We do live in interesting times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

clapping

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum