The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The concise phone thread Mm11

The concise phone thread Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The concise phone thread Mm11

The concise phone thread Regist10

The concise phone thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The concise phone thread Empty The concise phone thread

Post by Guest 25.02.12 9:15

No recorded activity for GMc on 28th. His phone did not start to activate antenna until 29th - alison
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The concise phone thread Empty Re: The concise phone thread

Post by Guest 27.02.12 9:03

Monday 30th April

Compared to other days, this day appears to be blackout day.

Kate, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

Gerry, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.02.12 18:17

Tuesday 1 May

Kate McCann involved in at least 13 mobile phone conversations and/or texts. The PJ log omits to indicate with whom - but they must know. A whole bunch of these were just before 2230 that evening.
Gerry McCann's mobile appears to be silent, but since Annex 37 of the PJ report has been withheld, it is impossible to say for certain.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 27.02.12 18:40

Stella wrote:Monday 30th April

Compared to other days, this day appears to be blackout day.

Kate, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

Gerry, no calls or texts. Phone appears to be switched off.

so, although both phones appear to have been switched off, we have both Kate and Gerry posting their opposite phone numbers as a number to be used in an emergency, surely if a mobile was "alive" then it would have contact with one of the masts surrounding Praia da Luz, am I missing something kikoraton?

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 27.02.12 20:50

Yes, if their mobiles were switched on, they would regularly ping the nearest available mast. But would the PJ ping-maps show that? I think they would ( they didn't, but see 1 May KM below), but since the PJ hold things back, it's hard to be sure.
I take it, without knowing the full story since Annex 37 is missing, that KM's mobile was switched off on 30 April but definitely not on 1 May, whereas GM's was switched off on 30 April and 1 May.
I think they had to post their mobile numbers in the creche attendance record, knowing full well they were out of reach, because otherwise it would have looked very suspicious. They took a chance on not being needed in emergency. That wouldn't be difficult for the Madeleine substitute, because she had a minder in the form of Àinne Naylor very close to the creche room. A tad more problematic if one of the twins had thrown a wobbly.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.02.12 15:56

kikoraton wrote: Tuesday 1 May

Kate McCann involved in at least 13 mobile phone conversations and/or texts. The PJ log omits to indicate with whom - but they must know. A whole bunch of these were just before 2230 that evening.
Gerry McCann's mobile appears to be silent, but since Annex 37 of the PJ report has been withheld, it is impossible to say for certain.

Is there any possibility that Gerry was using Kate's phone that day ?

This is the day he gave Kate's number in the creche, instead of his own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 29.02.12 16:39

Stella wrote:

Is there any possibility that Gerry was using Kate's phone that day ?

This is the day he gave Kate's number in the creche, instead of his own.

yes. the only evidence is that her phone was used, none that she used it.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.03.12 12:52

Have I got this right Kiko, alison, please ?

Wednesday May 2nd

Gerry’s phone is switched back on after nearly 3 days and receives the following voicemails.

at 8.07 twice, then 9.10, 9.13, 9.18, 10.35, 10.47, 12.35, 13.46, 13.48, 13.59, 15.49,

15.50, 17.49, 19.49, 20.14

They all get deleted from his phone, apart from the voicemail received at 15.49

After receiving the last voicemail at 20.14, the phone is then switched off until 12.24 the next day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.03.12 14:21

If someone sets an alarm on their phone, is that all done in the phones memory, or does it ping somewhere for that to happen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.03.12 16:21

this is very interesting. I am going to read the phone info again and see if these phones were busy during dinner other evenings when they were all so "into each other" ...[ sure that was said about the group....yuk]....I gather someone witnessed these calls on the Tuesday or the busy person around 10.30 left the table for some privacy. A strange time to make so many calls when on holiday. Must have been very important.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.12 13:13

Do we know the time of the second call that day?

Analytical report of the ANTENNAE LOCATION RECORDS OF MOBILE PHONES OF THE 9
MEMBERS OF THE GROUP
Report pages 30 and 31.
Activations of mobile phone (44)780-858-4191;

Owned/used by: JANE MICHELLE TANNER.
This number activates only antennae of the operator TMN.
The first record from this number occurs on 29/04/2007 at 4:12:33, on antenna "Luz Centro 2"; and the last dated on 17 May, 2007, at 10:10:01 on antenna "Aeroporto-Faro 2".
The existence of 294 records is observed, in which only 3,74% occur before the disappearance of the young girl.
APRIL 2007
On 29th the mobile phone that is owned by Jane Tanner has two activations,
including the one referred to above
, both on the antenna "Luz Centro 2".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 02.03.12 14:10

Owned/used by: JANE MICHELLE TANNER.
This number activates only antennae of the operator TMN.
The first record from this number occurs on 29/04/2007 at 4:12:33, on antenna "Luz Centro 2"; and the last dated on 17 May, 2007, at 10:10:01 on antenna "Aeroporto-Faro 2".
The existence of 294 records is observed, in which only 3,74% occur before the disappearance of the young girl.
APRIL 2007

quick question........the 24 hr clock is used for these mobile records. There is no zero with the number 4 highlighted above... but this is not 16.00 h or 4pm, so am I reading correctly that this call was made from this phone at 4 in the morning of 29th ??

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.03.12 19:00

Stella,

Saw your post on the creche thread which includes the phone information that is to hand for the relevant days.

In particular, Robert Murat's phone being on/off at very similar times to Gerry on certain days. I wondered if you know if any work was done to cross check as to whether any of the Tapas 9 phone activity inbound or outbound can be linked to phone activity inbound or outbound on Murat's phone.

I'm sure the PJ would have looked for whether murat phones had directly called any of the tapas 9 and vice versa... but wondered if any analysis had been done to see if either there were any numbers in common between them all or if any individual phone ping times between them all could be matched up....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.12 9:02

Kiko is still under the weather, I will ask him when he returns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.12 15:28

Link to phone and text messaging

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.12 16:20

Taken from the above report, this is a basic analysis, to be added to the Creche log

Jane Tanner phone 0780 8584

29/4/07 at 04.12

30/4/07 at 18.31 & 20.41

01/5/07 complete silence

02/5/07 8.21, 10.05, 13.59, 14.33, 19.22, 19.27

03/5/07 she sent a text at 20.30 to 0794973

04/5/07 she sent another text at 9.04 to 0794973

Russell O’Brien 0771 3258

28/4/07 at 11.27 his first activation

29/4/07 complete silence

3/5/07 at 10.52

4/5/07 at 8.13

Fiona Payne 0779 6272

Complete silence on 2nd, 3rd & 4th May

David Payne 0774 8844

28/4/07 at 14.07 his first activation

30/4/07 8.46 & 15.50

4/5/07 at 8.09, 8.53, 9.51, 10.16, 10.30

Dianne Webster 0779 0327

28/4/07 at 20.30 her first activation

Matt Oldfield 0777 1591 456

3/5/07 at 22.45 his first activation

Rachel Oldfield 0777 1591 461

28/4/07 at 20.20 was her first activation

29/4/07 at 9.57

3/5/07 at 11.33 she received a text
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.12 17:34

I`m going to have a stab at answering some of your points based on Kiko`s work and he can correct me if I am wrong.

Kiko has linked calls and texts between phones but as far as I am aware, apart from the Murat/GMc phone silence there is nothing to indicate calls or texts between other members of the Tapas group and Murat.

There is only one phone activation for Jane T on 29th April. This is at 4am. We do not have detailed breakdowns of her phone usage only the pings. So we cannot tell if this was an incoming or outgoing text or call. If it is the first time she activated her phone after arriving in PdaL, there is the possibility that it might be the type of message you get when you first switch on your phone abroad and you get the message from your mobile service provider which says " Welcome to ( whichever country you happen to be in)". However it is a strange time to be using a phone!

Just editing to add that we do have numbers for JT for later in the week as Stella has already pointed out but not for that early period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.03.12 8:32

Thank you alison for looking at that for me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes, I should have added the 4am event on the 29th to Tanner's listings above, to be complete. I will change that in a minute.

Also, what would be the best wording to use, when listing any of the above times where the phone was in some kind of use. In the phone report it does mention SMS or text with some, so I have used that for those entries. But when we don't know, should I just say there was a phone ping at ...., or should I say the phone activates at ....., or is there a better terminology I could use.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.12 9:55

From Russell O’Briens Rogatory interview:

“I recall sending a text message to Gerry and Dave to say that we had arrived and also a text to a friend from Germany- who had tried to ring me, I had sent a message to tell them I was away on holiday”.

Unfortunately, the phone activity for him that day, tells a different story.

Saturday April 28th

O’Brien’s first activation on 0771 3258 is at 11.27, then nothing further.

By all accounts, there should have been 3 text messages recorded on his phone for that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The concise phone thread Empty Coincidence of Tapas calls with Murat's or his associates during his silence

Post by kikoraton 10.03.12 11:27

Thanks for your sympathetic message, Stella. I'm not so much under the weather, as lacking time at the pooter due to family illness. But it was kind of you.
You've all prompted me to look at the possibility that the T7 might have tried to communicate with Murat. Or, during his silence, with one of his associates. It has to be said that some of the relevant pages of the PJ report are reproduced so badly, that the crucial numbers cannot be read.
During the period of the Murat/Gerry mobile silence, which extended in both their cases from 1545 on 2 May to 2315 after the "abduction" on 3 May, the Tapas Seven were almost equally silent. Exceptions are Rachel Oldfield who received a text from an unidentified UK mobile at 1133 on 3rd, and O'B who received a text said to be from his mother at 1053 on the same day.
But now you bright guys mention it, the interesting one is this: Tanner received a very brief call - no more than a pulse - from somebody at her child's pre-school group, Stoke Hill in Exeter, at 1359 on 2 May. A pre-planned signal, you might well think. Tanner returned the call from her mobile - it lasted over three minutes - at 1433. An hour and twelve minutes later began the joint mobile silence.
Nothing proven, but given the possibility that the person at Stoke Hill was also an acquaintance of Robert Murat, it's conceivable that Tanner was passing a message between them, and they had taken the trouble to set up the call with the pulse at 1359.

kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.03.12 11:53

Looking at Tanner's call in relation to what everyone else was doing at that time, is quite interesting.

Gerry’s phone receives a voicemail at 13.46 - gets deleted

Gerry’s phone receives a voicemail at 13.48 - gets deleted

Tanner receives a very brief call at 13.59 from Stoke Hill in Exeter. (her pre-school)

Gerry’s phone receives a voicemail at 13.59 - gets deleted

They are both in action at the same time on the 2nd and Gerry needs to delete his messages. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.12 13:55

Kiko/alison, I have been reading up on something written by PJ Reis and was wondering if this is true? If so, I would like to add it to the creche log.

"On Saturday 28th April 2007, after their arrival in Luz, Kate McCann’s mobile triggered the antenna 9 times. It is not possible to say, from the available records, whether these were incoming or outgoing calls or SMSs or for how long they lasted. The last activations were at 20.55 and 20.59 when (based on their statements) the Tapas 9 returned for an early night after eating at the Millennium Restaurant with their children. All of these records were erased from the memory of Kate McCann’s mobile. Gerald McCann’s mobile did not activate any of the Luz antennae that day.

On Sunday 29th April 2007, the first activation of Kate McCann’s mobile was at 9.23, but again there are no Vodafone logs or time bars to provide further detail. However, by internally matching the antenna records it appears that she called her husband at 12.26 and 17.02".

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.03.12 17:19

Stella -

Kiko will confirm this, I am sure, but this is exactly the same information that he has recorded. We only have the pings not any confirmation of numbers. Neither do we have any indication of whether these are incoming or outgoing calls or texts.

As Kiko has said before, perhaps some of this info has been withheld by the PJ. ( We have no numbers to tie up with the spate of telephone information on KMcs phone on the 1st May).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 12.03.12 19:41

Correct, alison! I imagine that the PJ or Public Ministry have deliberately withheld some vital information. In fact, since Annex 37, which would have been "McCann Group contacts on1 May" has completely been withheld, I imagine they are kicking themselves at providing partial info about all of KM's contacts on 1 May. To be consistent, they should have withheld that, as well.
What I do remember vividly, is that the McCann lawyers were able to dictate what should be held back. So probably it's them who have seen some give-away material that they don't want the world to see.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.03.12 8:31

Thank you both. You see, this is precisely why something has to have happened long before the night of May 3rd. There is no way info needed to be witheld regarding anything prior to that, if it only happened after 5.30 pm. But it was !! Call info from the 1st. The twins creche sheets in the morning of the 29th and the 3rd, which is the first and last days. There are many other things also witheld long before sunrise on D day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top