The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre

Post by jmbd 12.02.10 21:07

autumn said: "Furthermore, if I had a blonde haired daughter and Dave Edgar came banging on my door to question her and gawp in her eyes, Id have him arrested."
And has then to go on to say : "I take it that you can not differentiate between the offical police and the 'pretendy' ones?"

If anyone knocked on my door and asked for help with locating a missing child (Madeleine or not) I would do everything I could to help.

You may have a problem with it - I don't.
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Spotted in Italy and the National Theatre

Post by Autumn 12.02.10 21:42

jmbd wrote:autumn said: "Furthermore, if I had a blonde haired daughter and Dave Edgar came banging on my door to question her and gawp in her eyes, Id have him arrested."
And has then to go on to say : "I take it that you can not differentiate between the offical police and the 'pretendy' ones?"

If anyone knocked on my door and asked for help with locating a missing child (Madeleine or not) I would do everything I could to help.

You may have a problem with it - I don't.

I have a problem with people who are not official police officers charging around scaring children. Or maybe you have forgotten about the moronic tourist who tried to snatch the son of a Croatian footballer because she throught he was Madeleine.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 12.02.10 21:48

Oh so banging on your door - which is how you phrased somebody knocking on your door - suddenly becomes charging round scaring little children.

Was the moronic tourist arrested?
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 13.02.10 0:11

Madeleine Mccann is sadly almost certainly dead. The dogs have an infallible record. If any pretend detective hired by two former suspects in a missing child case ( and still uncleared) knocked on my door demanding to see my daughter the door would be slammed in their face and the 'real' police called immediately. Don't forget a former member of meturdo has revealed that he was hired not to find Madeleine but bribe people to report sightings.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 13.02.10 12:20

Hi
I have just read that the Italian Police had forwarded information to the Portuguese Police regarding some sightings of a child that might potentially have been Madeleine in Northern Italy.

Would the Italian Police not have been expected to go check these sightings out?

If Bin Laden was spotted walking through Melbourne surely the Australian Police wouldn't simply telephone the American Police and feel, "There, we have done our bit - no more for us to do now"?

Surely the Police force of the country where the sightings take place has as much duty of care to investigate them as the Portugues Police or am I missunderstanding something here?

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by figaro 13.02.10 13:27

I think I am right in saying that the Portuguese police have to authorise the next step. They initially send the information on and then the PJ would ask them to get statements but ONLY if the PJ authorise it.

I think there are examples of this procedure in the files in the form of faxes from memory.
figaro

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 21:12

Autumn wrote:

Oh for Gods sake, use her name. I really do not know why you 'pros' seem incapable of referring to Madeleine by her name.

Really? We Seem to Think it's the Antis Who Insist on Calling her MADDIE.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 21:13

Autumn wrote:Furthermore, if I had a blonde haired daughter and Dave Edgar came banging on my door to question her and gawp in her eyes, Id have him arrested.

For what?
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 15.02.10 21:26

I think Autumn meant that she'd phone the police and ask them to attend.

I always think it's best not to create scenarios about your own children in your mind....it's never a great thing to do.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 15.02.10 22:06

vaguely1 wrote:I think Autumn meant that she'd phone the police and ask them to attend.

I always think it's best not to create scenarios about your own children in your mind....it's never a great thing to do.

Of Course.
But then Certain Posters Wouldn't be Able to Spread the Strident Morality of the British Lower Classes with Quite the Necessary Amount of Vitriol and Crudeness.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 15.02.10 22:25

I remember a thread on 3A, where someone posted an imagined scenario of the McCanns being on Children in Need - they had made themselves very angry imagining it - but had projected that anger on to the McCanns, who were of course at fault for the thought even being able to enter his head.

this was followed by lots of people getting quite upset and angry at the thought he had created from nothing.

It's a very strange set up.

I had a dream once that DH had done something dreadful - I woke up hating him and was unable to shift the feeling all day, even though I knew that I had made the whole thing up. I think it might be a similar feeling.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 15.02.10 22:54

It's like mass hysteria, they whip each other up into a frenzy for no good reason. I'd hate to think of posters dropping dead due to heart attacks. Shocked
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.02.10 0:36

bunny wrote:It's like mass hysteria, they whip each other up into a frenzy for no good reason. I'd hate to think of posters dropping dead due to heart attacks. Shocked

What they do on other forums is their concern - just be thankfull, Bunny, that you have discovered this beautiful oasis of calm and tranquility :flower:
One of our best kept secrets is the secret health section - soothing massages, luxurious herbal pools to soak away all your stress, cystal therapy and deep meditation to name but a few of the tempting treats which help to keep everyone here chilled and relaxed. So now you know, Ssssshhhhhh Peace.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top