The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Slumber Club - Page 2 Mm11

The Slumber Club - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Slumber Club - Page 2 Mm11

The Slumber Club - Page 2 Regist10

The Slumber Club

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Slumber Club - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slumber Club

Post by Guest 24.02.12 9:41

Genbug wrote:Have actually PMed you about it, but gather this forum can only be seen by invited people??

No, everyone can read this section....even Carter Ruck.

hi Isabel and Adam kissykissy
We're being ever so good. bashful

Anyone can contact Stella to join this section although Carter Ruck well-wishers need not apply big grin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.12 11:27

uppatoffee wrote:I would second what Genbug said. A coat like that would reduce wind chill as well as be good for the rain. I would be unlikely to take waterproof trousers on holiday for my daughter, but I would take a jacket like that.

Can we assume then that the little girl in the greyscale picture is not Madeleine or the Payne girl? Would they not be wearing it in the UK to board the plane? or did the parents pack it as an extra coat?

What we need to find out is where this other apartment is, that is not in either block 4 or block 5.

Where had they been visiting? and why was there a need to take a photograph at its front door?

Who was this little girl?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.12 13:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jean made a good spot on another thread that in the picture of kate/gerry and the twins in the punch and judy tent, amelie is wearing a coat that looks very much like the one in this black and white picture. Seems to have the same circles and stars on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.02.12 13:10

I know the photo you are referring to Stewie, but I didn't think it was similar at all. There are sharp pointed star like flowers on the greyscale image and what looks like much smaller/rounder flowers on the punch and judy one. Also the jacket was snug on Amelie at that time, so it would be too small for a child of Madeleine's age by May 2007, I would think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 24.02.12 15:51

[quote="Stella

Can we assume then that the little girl in the greyscale picture is not Madeleine or the Payne girl? Would they not be wearing it in the UK to board the plane? or did the parents pack it as an extra coat?

[/quote]

Judging by the shape of their hair, I would say one of them wasn't Madeleine. Just a word about the weather...I remember that week well, there was a late April heatwave in the UK and temps were much higher than Portugal or Spain (where I had to wear a jacket for two weeks!).
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 24.02.12 18:02

The coat Amelie is wearing only looks like a half opening on the front whereas in the b&w picture the coat opens all the way.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 24.02.12 18:31

I don't think we can determine from these pictures whether it was or wasn't Madeleine. Nor can we assume this girt was actually going into this apartment. Difficult to determine the time of the day when the pictures were taken. It could have been very bright, hence the huge contrast between the sunlit part of the passage and the rest in much darker shadows. Or it could have been overcast and chilly, hence the girl wearing a rain jacket.

What strikes me though, if we assume it was Madeleine, how ill coordinated everything looks. Patterned rain hat and rain jacket over a colourful skirt and white sandals? Kate evidently cares a great deal about her appearance, yet these pictures give the impression that this girl is dressed rather shabbily.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.02.12 9:01

Shabbily being the operative word Ribisl !! I've not seen another photo of any child looking like this, in any of the available photos.

Maybe it is not any of the tapas children at all, which fits in perfectly with why it has been taken outside some strangers apartment?

The reason I said entering as opposed to leaving, is because children pretty much don't hang around if they are going out, they are off in a flash and you generally have to call them back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.12 11:29

Stella wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At first glance it looks a lot like a raincoat and even a rainhat. But I think it's too short. The arms seem to fit perfectly and why would you buy a raincoat for a child that barely reaches the waist? I think most raincoats have hoods and the collar here seems to be more pyjama type. If it's pyjamas they're not the stretchy type so it makes sense that you'd have them wear loose fitting ones for comfort. Looking at the second picture she seems to me to be tall enough to be the tennis girl. While she seems to be dwarfed by her clothing she's well over halfway up the doorway, But I don't know why you'd wear a hat on your way to a slumber. The legs might be blacked out or she might be wearing dark pyjama bottoms.

If I was taking any of the 8 children to a sleep club chances are I'd let them fall asleep first and then carry them into their sleeping area. I can't imagine the logistics of waiting for them all to fall asleep with the excitement of finding the extra company, the holiday and playing tricks on the minder etc.

It's very interesting though, who is she and where was she going and why. Maybe just ducked out to the pool after her bath or visiting another apartment. Or maybe returning from "getting her bath"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.03.12 15:22

The most significant thing about that picture is the layout of the building behind her. It is not an apartment belonging to any of the Tapas 9. Yet the picture was on one of the cameras submitted to the PJ.

Where is that apartment?

Who was she?

Why was she visiting there?

This is what we need to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top