The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Mm11

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Mm11

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Regist10

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund

Post by Liz Eagles 12.01.12 7:17

Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think, having had a quick look at the wording, two points need to be considered in the first instance:
1) Because it is a Limited company, the rules governing it are far more loose because normally a limited company would need certain freedoms in order to conduct a profitable business and be able to change and flow with the market, not being unduly restricted in doing this. Although this is not supposed to be a profit maker, some of the jargon strikes me as being standard fare.
2) The nature of this case, and the vast swathes of anomalies that have been interpreted along the way, would by default make a cynic view these articles solely from the perspective of this case rather than a more "general" overview which could apply to any Limited company.

I think what rings alarm bells is the way the wording could allow for benefits to be received as if it were a business in the traditional sense, and not made up primarily from other peoples money rather than money actually earned.

The book does not appear as if the royalties were received before March2011 they will be included in 2012 accounts as the book wasn't released in that fiscal year.

I'll revisit this later, because there were some parts to flag up which could legally, if not ethically be exploited for personal gain.

well it certainly has a retail arm. Who knows perhaps it will extend the product range/services to become a centre of excellence in the business of abducted children.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: Amendments to the Articles of Madeleines Fund

Post by Gillyspot 12.01.12 8:06

The full 24 pages are available to read here.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77849073/Special-Resolution-Amendments-to-the-Articles-of-Association-of-Madeleine-s-Fund-Leaving-No-Stone-Unturned-Limited

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.01.12 8:26

Gillyspot wrote:The full 24 pages are available to read here.

[url=http://www.scribd.com/doc/77849073/Special-Resolution-Amendments-to-the-Articles-of-Association-of-Madeleine-s-Fund-Leaving-No-Stone-Unturned-Limited
http://www.scribd.com/doc/77849073/Special-Resolution-Amendments-to-the-Articles-of-Association-of-Madeleine-s-Fund-Leaving-No-Stone-Unturned-Limited[/quote[/url]]

carte blanche it is then.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.01.12 10:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hlC5kSQcSE&feature=related

A short clip of the parents of Jonbenet Ramsey explaining about their fund and the book about the 'kidnapping'.
The investigation has been re-opened last year after 13 years due to new forensic tests, but I think this clip is from an earlier date.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 12.01.12 10:55

["gillyspot"]Given all the non "searching" ways for them to spend money in these articles they should (but probably won't) alter their "fund" objectives on the website.

"The full objects of the Fund are:

To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;
To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice; and
To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family."

Not forgetting, of course, the next objective (which I am having to paraphrase - 'puter problems!)
'If the above objectives are both met, to provide assistance and support - financial or otherwise - to other families with missing children'

That is very crafty. They know they are not about to 'find' Madeleine (in the same way as 'anniversary' plans were made month in advance) so they therefore know there is no danger of having to give their 'hard-earned cash' away to any genuine families.
Karen Matthews was not helped by Team McCann, was this because it takes a liar to spot another? Or did they want to help yet couldn't because the objectives had not been met?
I haven't seen them show any public support for or given assistance to the Needham's either.
I wonder why? Not...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top