The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

gerry & Banned Drugs Mm11

gerry & Banned Drugs Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

gerry & Banned Drugs Mm11

gerry & Banned Drugs Regist10

gerry & Banned Drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gerry & Banned Drugs Empty gerry & Banned Drugs

Post by jd 09.01.12 11:27

By BBC News Online health section .......Monday, 31 July, 2000, 16:10 GMT 17:10 UK

Athletes are banned from taking thousands of chemical substances that experts believe will give them an unfair advantage.

There are five main categories of drug that are banned:

Anabolic steroids - these help athletes to build muscle, and to recover faster from training;
Peptide hormones - these are substances that occur naturally in the body, but which produce similar effects to the anabolic steroids;
Strong analgesic painkillers - such as morphine and other opiates;
Stimulants - drugs like amphetamines and cocaine can raise the heart rate and may improve performance;
Diuretics - chemicals that help the body to lose fluids, and may, for instance, be useful in helping boxers to meet their fighting weight.
In addition, to the five main categories there are other types of drugs that are subject to restrictions on their use.

These include local anaesthetics and drugs used to treat medical conditions such as cortico-steroids, used to treat asthma, and beta-blockers, used to treat heart conditions.

Dr Gerry McCann, a lecturer in sports medicine at the Centre for Exercise Science and Medicine at Glasgow University, said the list of banned substances was so comprehensive that it was highly unlikely that an athlete could take a legal substance, but register a positive result in a doping test.

However, he said there were two areas that could catch athletes out.

Some cold and cough remedies include banned stimulants such as ephedrin and pseudo-ephedrin.

However, athletes are warned about the risks associated with taking such medications without first checking the ingredients.

Secondly, some herbal remedies contain banned substances. For instance, Olympic sprinter Linford Christie was cleared of wrongdoing despite failing a drugs test when it was discovered he had drunk ginseng tea.

The problem with many herbal drinks is that they do not provide an exhaustive list of contents.

It is also possible that an athlete has a medical condition that has led to abnormally high levels of naturally occurring peptide hormones.

And - as in the case of middle distance runner Diane Modahl - incorrect storing of a urine sample may alter its chemical components.

Positive test

Ben Johnson guilty of taking steroids - twice
Dr McCann said: "It a positive test is found two things are likely to have happened. Either the athlete has taken a banned substance by mistake in an over-the-counter medicine, or they have taken a substance which they could only have got hold of illegally.

"If the later is the case then they have either taken it knowingly, or somebody has given it to them without their knowledge. However, quite a lot of these substances have to be taken by injection so it is very unlikely that they will know nothing about it."

Professor Peter Radford, of the sports science department at Brunel University, agreed that there was no way an athlete could have taken anabolic steroids by mistake, but he said there was a "grey area" over some of the other banned substances.

He said: "So many of the proprietory medicines for coughs and colds contain stimulants such as ephedrin that I can see that a young, inexperienced athlete might naively take a chemical in this way, thinking it was perfectly alright.

"However, I would be surprised if an experienced athlete did that because they know how vigilant they need to be."

Professor Radford said another possibility was that vitamin supplements might be contaminated with banned substances.

"A lot of these products are not produced by the major drug houses and nobody can vouch for the way they are prepared,or for their purity."

Fitness supplements

There is also much controversy surrounding a new generation of fitness supplements that are widely used by athletes as a legal alternative to anabolic steroids.

These include creatine, a substance found naturally in the body and in foods such as meat and fish.

Creatine is sold legally over the counter in synthetic form as an amino acid powder. It helps build muscle and speeds recovery from training.

A recent national newspaper poll of top athletes found that more than half had admitted taking the substance.

However, some experts believe creatine could cause long-term damage to health. It has been linked to kidney damage and shorter term problems such as muscle cramping and dehydration.

Other amino acid based supplements that can be legally used by athletes include:

Glutamine - claimed to reduce fatigue, build muscle and boost the immune system;
Trypthophan or 5HT - claimed to boost production of the "fight or flight" hormone adrenalin;
Protein powders - claimed to improve recovery after training and increase strength and muscle growth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gerry's first words to Kate's mother, Susan Healy, were: "There's been a disaster. It's a disaster."

From Gerry's blogs:
"Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand."
"An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended."
"Faced with such a situation we believe any human soul will ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear."

..."While the McCanns were warned repeatedly they faced jail for speaking about the case, Amaral was been overheard, during his daily three-hour lunches of wine and shellfish, accusing the couple of killing their daughter.
In one conversation with Portugal's ex-Formula One racing driver Pedro Lamy, Amaral revealed he was convinced the McCanns drugged their daughter and accidentally killed her. "The police case is we are sure the parents killed Madeleine. They are both doctors and know about drugs.
"We are confident in our case," he said.

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

gerry & Banned Drugs Empty Re: gerry & Banned Drugs

Post by Advocatus 09.01.12 20:20

Gerry's first words to Kate's mother, Susan Healy, were: "There's been a disaster. It's a disaster."

GPM has given the game away with these auto-relex (NB - REPEATED) words, the 'disaster' is NOT to little innocent Madeleine, the SOS MayDay disaster is to his career, his wife's career, their whole 'life' is over, in an instant. And whatever we may think of these two black swans, mated for life, 'till death us do part', their cunning knows no bounds. Simply put, you just don't say those words to the Mother in Law, you are distraught, in floods of tears, and you will say "Maddie's gone. She's gone. Sweet Mother of mercy, she's gone."

Or words to that effect.

A GPMcCann type of 'disaster' sounds very much llike a tennis court booking gone wrong, a student loan gone overdrawn, Dr Amaral publishing a killer true crime book?
Advocatus

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 09.01.12 23:00

And to Mrs Fenn gerry said "a child has gone missing" not my daughter or Maddie but "a child"

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 10.01.12 0:44

jd wrote:And to Mrs Fenn gerry said "a child has gone missing" not my daughter or Maddie but "a child"

Quite.
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 10.01.12 1:47

jd wrote:And to Mrs Fenn gerry said "a child has gone missing" not my daughter or Maddie but "a child"
JD. Please examine page 75 of Kate Healy/McCann's work of misdirection, distortion, fantasy, rabid lies, and general untrustworthy criminal evasiveness. What we have here is bad fiction, worse than bad, amateur pulp fiction, yet bizarrely approved by the millionaire partners 'raking it in' at the esteemed Carter-Ruck cabal ( I can think of a better term, beginning with C) of money-grubbing (of COURSE, on behalf of their CLIENTS!) jackals. So. How can this be? How can Carter-Ruck have overwhelmingly f***ed up so badly?
This bewk, buke, if a criminal trial is ever held, WILL BE EXHIBIT A.
This work of fiction is now known as the 'buke' or 'bewk' to the cognoscenti. Words are *very* important, especially in times of stress. Because, ALWAYS!!!, when stress is involved, the truth comes out. Referring to the old bat on the balcony above (as Carter-Ruck and Team McCann would have us all believe - (BTW, I believe she, Mrs Fenn, the witness to 75 minutes of increasingly desperate "Daddy, Daddy!" crying and terror by poor Madeleine earlier than the faked abduction (2 days???), may have passed away? RIP, if so, Mrs Fenn).
Kate McCann declares on page 75 of the bewk, buke: "Then a lady appeared on a balcony - I'm fairly certain this was about 11pm, before the police arrived - and, in a plummy voice, inquired, "Can someone tell me what all the noise is about?" I explained as clearly as I was able, given the state I was in [(punching and kicking walls etc, quite a bravura performance)], that my little girl had been stolen from her bed, to which she casually responded, "Oh, I see," almost as if she'd just been told that a can of beans had fallen off the kitchen shelf... (snip) ... I recollect that in our outrage, Fiona and I shouted back something short and rather to the point."
As you do.
As the old adage goes, "‘You can take the scouse/glasgie out of the country, but you can't take the scouse/glasgie out of the girl/boy,’ Remington interjected casually. ‘Ginnie's from a crossroads in Vermont, and she's still a small-town kid at heart.’
[1950 F. Bunce So Young a Body vii.]
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.01.12 7:41

Advocatus wrote:Gerry's first words to Kate's mother, Susan Healy, were: "There's been a disaster. It's a disaster."

GPM has given the game away with these auto-relex (NB - REPEATED) words, the 'disaster' is NOT to little innocent Madeleine, the SOS MayDay disaster is to his career, his wife's career, their whole 'life' is over, in an instant. And whatever we may think of these two black swans, mated for life, 'till death us do part', their cunning knows no bounds. Simply put, you just don't say those words to the Mother in Law, you are distraught, in floods of tears, and you will say "Maddie's gone. She's gone. Sweet Mother of mercy, she's gone."

Or words to that effect.

A GPMcCann type of 'disaster' sounds very much llike a tennis court booking gone wrong, a student loan gone overdrawn, Dr Amaral publishing a killer true crime book?

I think the 'disaster' was the fact that the whole faked abduction had gone wrong. An accidental meeting with JW threw out the timing. Imo one or two sightings of an abductor may have been planned, I still think the Smiths did see Gerry carrying one of the twins. (From there, it would have taken him ten minutes max to get back). JT saw the abductor at the wrong time and even the two timelines didn't work. The shutters didn't go up and even worse, the GNR police didn't understand the freemason performance he gave.
There is a suggestion from one of the nannies that the twins weren't in the room immediately after the alarm was raised. Quite possibly they should have been moved back before then, another slip-up. So, all in all, not a successful evening.
Yes, a disaster for Gerry is if even the slightest thing he wants goes wrong.
Never mind phoning the family, they should have been searching the complex, phoning police and shouting Madeleine's name. O, and use this mobiles to keep in touch with the other searchers?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.01.12 8:43

I think it is only too obvious really that the 2 things that could blow their abduction fairytale are Mrs Fenn and the police...and this is why right from the very start they were so quickly trying to discredit them at every opportunity and at every angle. I do not believe for a second Mrs Fenn reacted in the way kate would have us believe, if she did then it would only have been because Mrs Fenn didn't quite understand what kate was saying to her and the way she said it, as usual we only have the mccanns version of events & words and given the complete lies and contradictions that have been proven time and time again, I would not believe anything that comes from them. It is twisted to their benefit

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 10.01.12 13:54

jd wrote:I think it is only too obvious really that the 2 things that could blow their abduction fairytale are Mrs Fenn and the police...and this is why right from the very start they were so quickly trying to discredit them at every opportunity and at every angle. I do not believe for a second Mrs Fenn reacted in the way kate would have us believe, if she did then it would only have been because Mrs Fenn didn't quite understand what kate was saying to her and the way she said it, as usual we only have the mccanns version of events & words and given the complete lies and contradictions that have been proven time and time again, I would not believe anything that comes from them. It is twisted to their benefit

Yes, I was reading the first 100 pages of the bewk again yesterday (I must be a masochist) and just from my own memory of all the PJ and LP rogatory interviews, there were literally dozens of downright lies, mistruths, distortions and flights of fantasy - I was thinking to myself, any half decent barrister would make absolute mincemeat of Kate, she would be absolutely crushed in court, and no way back. Now a £££decent£££ silk would absolutely destroy her, no question about it.

As far as Mrs Fenn, have a read of the txtusa articles on her. There is a question about why she took so long to report Maddie's crying on the Tuesday night. I think txtusa thinks it took over 100 days to make the report, but I think it was quicker than that, actually. For sure, the arrogant British Establisment certainly underestimated the PJ.
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

Post by Advocatus 10.01.12 14:17

[quote="tigger"]
Advocatus wrote:Gerry's first words to Kate's mother, Susan Healy, were: "There's been a disaster. It's a disaster."

GPM has given the game away with these auto-reflex (NB - REPEATED) words, the 'disaster' is NOT to little innocent Madeleine, the SOS MayDay disaster is to his career, his wife's career, their whole 'life' is over, in an instant. And whatever we may think of these two black swans, mated for life, 'till death us do part', their cunning knows no bounds. Simply put, you just don't say those words to the Mother in Law, you are distraught, in floods of tears, and you will say "Maddie's gone. She's gone. Sweet Mother of mercy, she's gone."

Or words to that effect.

I think the 'disaster' was the fact that the whole faked abduction had gone wrong.

That, I can accept, hence all the 'on the fly' 180 degree turn lies, all the CYArsing going on, pre planned alibis now needing to be 'massaged' to fit. Yes, Johanna in Germany has some very well thought out theories.

An accidental meeting with JW threw out the timing. Imo one or two sightings of an abductor may have been planned, I still think the Smiths did see Gerry carrying one of the twins.

OK that is a new one on me, but I find it very risky - if you wanted decoys, there would surely be better ways than using one of the twins?

(From there, it would have taken him ten minutes max to get back). JT saw the abductor at the wrong time and even the two timelines didn't work. The shutters didn't go up and even worse, the GNR police didn't understand the freemason performance he gave.

Yes the bowing down to Jahbulon when the GNR arrived. Ditto with the missus joining in on the double bed - it is bizarre to watch this in the documentary Goncalo made, to say the least. But all that was surely for other masons to either see, or hear about. Actually the classic signal for Masonic 'high distress' is an arm signal.

There is a suggestion from one of the nannies that the twins weren't in the room immediately after the alarm was raised. Quite possibly they should have been moved back before then, another slip-up. So, all in all, not a successful evening.

Yes Pennington was there at the five minute mark, no sign of the sedated twins.

Yes, a disaster for Gerry is if even the slightest thing he wants goes wrong.
Never mind phoning the family, they should have been searching the complex,

Kate claims they were in her fictional bewk, but they were not.

phoning police and shouting Madeleine's name. O, and use this mobiles to keep in touch with the other searchers?

Yes, as for Kate's mother, I don't think she knew the full story at the time. I could be wrong, but the less people in 'the pact' , the better.

There is old adage about how do three people keep a murder they all committed a secret?

Answer - Two more murders are needed, that is the only way.
Advocatus

Back to top Go down

gerry & Banned Drugs Empty Mrs Fenn

Post by russiandoll 10.01.12 17:30

taken from advocatus' quote from the book

Kate McCann declares on page 75 of the bewk, buke: "Then a lady appeared
on a balcony - I'm fairly certain this was about 11pm, before the
police arrived - and, in a plummy voice, inquired, "Can someone tell me
what all the noise is about?"
I explained as clearly as I was able,
given the state I was in [(punching and kicking walls etc, quite a
bravura performance)], that my little girl had been stolen from her bed,
to which she casually responded, "Oh, I see," almost as if she'd just
been told that a can of beans had fallen off the kitchen shelf... (snip)
... I recollect that in our outrage, Fiona and I shouted back something
short and rather to the point."

Given the noise and the use of the word stolen.....I think many reasonable people might have thought Kate was referring to an object not a child.

What an odd word to have used then as I didn't think Kate and Gerry started using Americanisms from child abduction experts over there until later on .

btw the book got a 5 star review from a novelist living in Spain, on Amazon. Mine was 1 star and was scathing. I can't believe he accepts everything in it as fact, he even slated the GNR for stopping searching before dawn when I have seen signed statements from them that some were there until 7 or 9 am. I wish people would balance their reading by reading the facts in the files and then weighing things up before giving their opinions.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 10.01.12 22:07

Advocatus wrote:
JD. Please examine page 75 of Kate Healy/McCann's work of misdirection, distortion, fantasy, rabid lies, and general untrustworthy criminal evasiveness. What we have here is bad fiction, worse than bad, amateur pulp fiction, yet bizarrely approved by the millionaire partners 'raking it in' at the esteemed Carter-Ruck cabal ( I can think of a better term, beginning with C) of money-grubbing (of COURSE, on behalf of their CLIENTS!) jackals. So. How can this be? How can Carter-Ruck have overwhelmingly f***ed up so badly?
This bewk, buke, if a criminal trial is ever held, WILL BE EXHIBIT A.
This work of fiction is now known as the 'buke' or 'bewk' to the cognoscenti. Words are *very* important, especially in times of stress. Because, ALWAYS!!!, when stress is involved, the truth comes out. Referring to the old bat on the balcony above (as Carter-Ruck and Team McCann would have us all believe - (BTW, I believe she, Mrs Fenn, the witness to 75 minutes of increasingly desperate "Daddy, Daddy!" crying and terror by poor Madeleine earlier than the faked abduction (2 days???), may have passed away? RIP, if so, Mrs Fenn).
Kate McCann declares on page 75 of the bewk, buke: "Then a lady appeared on a balcony - I'm fairly certain this was about 11pm, before the police arrived - and, in a plummy voice, inquired, "Can someone tell me what all the noise is about?" I explained as clearly as I was able, given the state I was in [(punching and kicking walls etc, quite a bravura performance)], that my little girl had been stolen from her bed, to which she casually responded, "Oh, I see," almost as if she'd just been told that a can of beans had fallen off the kitchen shelf... (snip) ... I recollect that in our outrage, Fiona and I shouted back something short and rather to the point."
As you do.
As the old adage goes, "‘You can take the scouse/glasgie out of the country, but you can't take the scouse/glasgie out of the girl/boy,’ Remington interjected casually. ‘Ginnie's from a crossroads in Vermont, and she's still a small-town kid at heart.’
[1950 F. Bunce So Young a Body vii.]

In her statement Mrs Fenn says "During the day nothing unusual happened, until almost 22H30 when, being alone again, she heard the hysterical shouts from a female person, calling out "we have let her down" which she repeated several times, quite upset. She then saw that it was the mother of little Madeleine who was shouting furiously. Upon leaning over the terrace, after having seen the mother, she asked the father, GERRY, what was happening to which he replied that a small girl had been abducted. When asked, she replied that she did not leave her apartment, just spoke to GERRY from her balcony, which had a view over the terrace of the floor below. She found it strange that when GERRY said that a girl had been abducted, he did not mention that it was his daughter and that he did not mention any other scenarios. At that moment she offered GERRY help, saying that he could use her phone to contact the authorities, to which he replied that this had already been done. It was just after 22H30."

So who is lying? Mrs Fenn says she spoke to gerry, kate says Mrs Fenn was speaking to her! Mrs Fenn has no reason to lie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum