The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photo set up - Page 3 Mm11

Photo set up - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photo set up - Page 3 Mm11

Photo set up - Page 3 Regist10

Photo set up

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo set up - Page 3 Empty Re: Photo set up

Post by Guest 21.12.11 20:34

Invinoveritas wrote:
Hemsworth wrote:Its clear this forum is not for debate. Funny how anything that doesnt agree with the poster is wooshed. And the german with a gun is not distastfull what type of people are you? Goodbye.

you miss the irony with my avatar, in fact, if you look at my avatar carefully you will see that it is an American (i.e. U.S.A.) firm, and not a german (nazi) firm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bigshock When did you change that, tbh, don't like it very much Invinovertas, sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 21.12.11 20:47

candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:
Hemsworth wrote:Its clear this forum is not for debate. Funny how anything that doesnt agree with the poster is wooshed. And the german with a gun is not distastfull what type of people are you? Goodbye.

you miss the irony with my avatar, in fact, if you look at my avatar carefully you will see that it is an American (i.e. U.S.A.) firm, and not a german (nazi) firm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When did you change that, tbh, don't like it very much Invinovertas, sorry.

not a problem, will search for for my last avatar again, will now delete the present avatar[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 20:51

Invinoveritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:

When did you change that, tbh, don't like it very much Invinovertas, sorry.

not a problem, will search for for my last avatar again, will now delete the present avatar[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Invinoveritas, roses it was a bit scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 21:53

They can't be feeding the trolls in the zoo enough.

Farewell Hemsworth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 21.12.11 22:18

Never had a clue who the tennis girl photo was anyway.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 21.12.11 22:54

Was that what I think it was and if so - how strange.

A first for me!

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 21.12.11 23:57

Angelique wrote:Was that what I think it was and if so - how strange.

A first for me!

Yup! Blink and y'all miss em.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They don't realise, we have some of them specs from the John Carpenter movie 'They Live'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Next!...

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 22.12.11 0:26

Daisy

big grin

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.12.11 1:46

That was fun..we all knew Hemsworth was a troll from the start and it was fun watching him play & enticing him woohooo

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 22.12.11 2:13

Lady-Heather wrote:It may be just the interpretation of my suspicious mind at work here, but it seems to me that if we are to entertain even hypothetically, that the much older 'car show' girl is Madeleine, then logic would dictate we are to accept that she did not die in PDL, and that Madeleine is still out there, somewhere - and a 'very findable' little girl.

My ability of telling one human being apart from another is quite good IMHO, and to me the child in those two photos are not one and the same. They may look alike, but so do many other little blonde girls. A reoccurring theme in this case it seems. Note also how the photographer of car-show girl 'failed to take the name of the child', and how the adults with her refused to be photographed. So in essence, the sighting, and the very report/story itself, is impossible to corroborate and IMO is highly likely to be made up.

The reoccurring theme in this case of lookalikes you are absolutely right. There is a common theme of lookalikes, twins etc and this I believe is part of the confusion and purposely so

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbleweed 22.12.11 3:01

I don't understand how people don't think this looks exactly like an older Madeleine. I don't have time to read this post past the second page but I just wanted to give the OP my support, for I too think there is more to this sighting than meets the eye. I got banned on my first account for asking about it! So I'm pleased that there is some talk going on over it. This girl definitely looks very, very much like one of the Madeleines.
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbleweed 22.12.11 3:17

Eh, came back from cooking dinner to catch up on the thread. Wasn't missing much, I see.

But I'm with the 'troll', that I think that girl in the car show picture is definitely one of the "Maddies." Afterall, if some of us here are willing to spend so much time discussing how the pictures are of different little girls, how do we not expect these little girls to exist somewhere still? I think that's what the OP was trying to get at. I think there's a fair chance this is one of the fakes that the McCanns may have used for the confusion.
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.11 10:09

Personally I don't think that the car show girl reminds me of Madeleine but then the same applies to many of the photos which are supposedly of her. I take your point Tumbleweed that, if some photos are of different children, where are these children? A good question which I can't answer, wish I could though.

By the way, I think that the nice photo you have as your avatar is the real McCoy or McCann!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.12.11 10:17

Marian wrote:Personally I don't think that the car show girl reminds me of Madeleine but then the same applies to many of the photos which are supposedly of her. I take your point Tumbleweed that, if some photos are of different children, where are these children? A good question which I can't answer, wish I could though.

By the way, I think that the nice photo you have as your avatar is the real McCoy or McCann!

I totally agree Marian.

Other than being a female child with lightish colored hair, I see no similarities between the two children's faces whatsoever. The eyes are totally different (imo)

Just to add that the twins hair is already much darker now... so it is likely that Madeleine would have quickly turned brunette over the next year or two... and I doubt she would have light hair at all but possibly be dark brown at the age of the girl by the car.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbleweed 22.12.11 10:42

Marian wrote:Personally I don't think that the car show girl reminds me of Madeleine but then the same applies to many of the photos which are supposedly of her. I take your point Tumbleweed that, if some photos are of different children, where are these children? A good question which I can't answer, wish I could though.

I've always thought the girl in my avatar looks the most like the tennis girl, haha. So much confusion. >.<
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 22.12.11 15:22

The troll did bring up some interesting points for me. The car show picture could indeed be one of the them. So there must be others, it makes sense they are not in the UK because they would have been spotted easily and it sussed. I wonder how many different children could have been used.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top