The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photo set up - Page 2 Mm11

Photo set up - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photo set up - Page 2 Mm11

Photo set up - Page 2 Regist10

Photo set up

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo set up - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo set up

Post by Lady-Heather 21.12.11 17:23

It may be just the interpretation of my suspicious mind at work here, but it seems to me that if we are to entertain even hypothetically, that the much older 'car show' girl is Madeleine, then logic would dictate we are to accept that she did not die in PDL, and that Madeleine is still out there, somewhere - and a 'very findable' little girl.

My ability of telling one human being apart from another is quite good IMHO, and to me the child in those two photos are not one and the same. They may look alike, but so do many other little blonde girls. A reoccurring theme in this case it seems. Note also how the photographer of car-show girl 'failed to take the name of the child', and how the adults with her refused to be photographed. So in essence, the sighting, and the very report/story itself, is impossible to corroborate and IMO is highly likely to be made up.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 17:37

I think photos are very similiar. So either a definate hoax by Mccanns and one police could prosocute for or tennis girl is not Madeleine. So is relevant.
Hemsworth

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 17:58

photos together
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 18:03

sorry difficult to get photo to load onto here.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 21.12.11 18:11

@ Hemsworth

take a copy of the photo that you want to upload with your right mouse, then post a reply and paste the copy that you have copied with your right mouse, has worked every time for me, it's the same as posting a link[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 18:17

Thanks Invinoveritas have made my aveator now, for some reason couldnt copy and paste.
If someone if clever, to shut me up please enlarge mouth areas of both photos and see how similiar the teeth lips are. Photos are four years apart but some features wouldnt change. Faces get longer as get older and noses ear get bigger, but hairline and jaw don't change as much. And I am no expert this all only my opinion but bugs me.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.12.11 18:19

I must admit I have always had the nagging feeling deep down that 'a' Maddie would turn up one day, not the real one... but the tennis ball one when older

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 18:21

I think this thread should be moved to the photograph and memori thread. Where the thread starter can read what has already been talked about regarding this photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For putting in image, just press the host image button above when you write a post, upload picture and paste the link in to the image button next to the host image button and voila. Very easy :)

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 18:25

Yes agree that car show girl doesnt look like all Madeleine picture just tennis picture. Although there is another photo i seem to remember of her biting her lip. Probably annoyed some people on here wondering if she is alive/kidnapped probably they did murder her but the whole thing is crazy, so many coincidences etc.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 18:27

Hemsworth wrote:Yes agree that car show girl doesnt look like all Madeleine picture just tennis picture. Although there is another photo i seem to remember of her biting her lip. Probably annoyed some people on here wondering if she is alive/kidnapped probably they did murder her but the whole thing is crazy, so many coincidences etc.

Problem is most of the Madeleine pictures looks like different girls.. So how do we know who is really who ?
Take a look at the photograph and memorie thread, lots of pages to read but well worth it !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 18:30

Thanks Moa will have a read
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.12.11 18:41

Problem is most of the Madeleine pictures looks like different girls.. So how do we know who is really who ?

You hit the nail bang on the head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 18:49

This story seems to have originated with Antonella Lazzeri in The Sun which says it all!

Complete and utter trollocks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.12.11 18:57

A source close to the couple said: "They feel it bears a resemblance to what Maddie would look like now.

wonder who the source close to the couple was clarence

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 19:05

Hi all just been looking at photo & memories, and now wonder if tennis court picture is Kate as a girl, because would fit as then if Car Show picture is a fake they have used picture of Kate as a girl and changed with pink orange look. When Car Show photo was in Sun was compared to other Madeleine photos and agree no likeness. This whole thing gets sicker and sicker.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 19:17

link to article about two tennis courts. And now looking at tennis picture it is clear shorts are from 1970s.

Hemsworth, it might be a good idea to change your avatar picture. We don't want pictures of children that are not Madeleine displayed. It's bad enough that they appear in the papers. Also you cannot say anything for definite as you do not know
, therefore I have deleted your last statements.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 19:28

Does tennis picture look like Kate here? More than other photos of Madeleine?

unable to copy and paste pictures.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 21.12.11 19:29

Hemsworth wrote:Thanks Invinoveritas have made my aveator now, for some reason couldnt copy and paste.
If someone if clever, to shut me up please enlarge mouth areas of both photos and see how similiar the teeth lips are. Photos are four years apart but some features wouldnt change. Faces get longer as get older and noses ear get bigger, but hairline and jaw don't change as much. And I am no expert this all only my opinion but bugs me.

Strange that one, your avatar was working before I gave you the tip as to how to c&p,

can you explain that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 19:36

Yes Invinoveritas

My avatar was working but I hadnt put a picture into it. And some picture I have stored do not copy and paste.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 21.12.11 19:55

jd wrote:I must admit I have always had the nagging feeling deep down that 'a' Maddie would turn up one day, not the real one... but the tennis ball one when older

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with that nagging feeling JD. I've thought for a long time now that 'Madeleine' might  be found one day. If, the 'wider agenda' involves the microchipping of children as some believe, this would make sense.  Just imagine that all you "haters" - If they found her, what would you say then eh?

That nagging feeling grew the day the McCann's came out with this in the Piers Morgan interview: Kate: "If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her
eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her
eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown
fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but –"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 19:55

Hemsworth wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

link to article about two tennis courts. And now looking at tennis picture it is clear shorts are from 1970s.

Hemsworth, it might be a good idea to change your avatar picture. We don't want pictures of children that are not Madeleine displayed. It's bad enough that they appear in the papers. Also you cannot say anything for definite as you do not know
, therefore I have deleted your last statements.

Please see note in blue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemsworth 21.12.11 20:05

Its clear this forum is not for debate. Funny how anything that doesnt agree with the poster is wooshed. And the german with a gun is not distastfull what type of people are you? Goodbye.
Hemsworth

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 21.12.11 20:07

Wow short and not very sweet! big grin
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.12.11 20:11

No problem with debate Hemsworth, and not a case of disagreeing, but you cannot accuse people and say things as fact when there is no proof. There are ways and ways of saying things and having an opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 21.12.11 20:31

Hemsworth wrote:Its clear this forum is not for debate. Funny how anything that doesnt agree with the poster is wooshed. And the german with a gun is not distastfull what type of people are you? Goodbye.

you miss the irony with my avatar, in fact, if you look at my avatar carefully you will see that it is an American (i.e. U.S.A.) firm, and not a german (nazi) firm[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top