View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  mexx on Wed 16 Nov - 23:17

I know it is probably morbid but I would really like to read K McC's book. However, I will not order it as I refuse to contribute to their frund (that is not a typo, just a contraction). I can't get it from a library because I am not in the UK or any other country where it was published... I was wondering if anybody would be willing to lend me a copy for a while?

Back to top Go down

Re: Conundrum

Post  jd on Wed 16 Nov - 23:45

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend money on a fantasy novel....or in reality a book of lies. There are many references to the fantasy book on here and I don't know of being able to read it online. HERE IS ANOTHER CONUNDRUM... go to Amazon...type in 2 words only 'Pat Brown' and you'll be amazed that kates fantasy novel will return in the search!!!....and not Pats!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how the words Pat & Brown returns 'kate mccann'....Ever thought this was a massive stitch up!! LOL

oh gerry and kate & your cronies, your day is coming ever nearer...can't wait to expose you all!!!!!

Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy on Wed 16 Nov - 23:57

The book can be read online. Petermac kindly offered the link to anyone interested. Just send him a PM.

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche

Back to top Go down

Post  dentdelion on Thu 17 Nov - 0:42

I might buy it if I spotted it in a charity shop... and return promptly for another go around yes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum