The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Mm11

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Mm11

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Regist10

Monday April 30th - day 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Monday April 30th - day 2

Post by Khalgregar 01.04.13 1:35

russiandoll wrote:and another.....

Unless I have misread ,there are no records
of K or G phone activity for April 30th, the day about which virtually
nothing was said in Kate's book. the day Maddie was signed out of creche
in the p.m. after 15 minutes while the twins stayed in theirs
apparently. A break in the established routine which I would have
expected to be described more fully in a book titled " madeleine".
A very significant day imo.
I have always wondered was it one of the twins crying for Maddie 1st May, missing big sister who was no longer there?

The crying is all wrong whichever way you look at it. Either somebody was crying for 'Daddy', or somebody was crying for 'Maddie'. If it was 'Daddy', this doesn't look very good for Kate. Children cry for their mother, unless their mother is already there and not helping, or they have a bad relationship with their mother. If it was 'Maddie', well ... it's the only way I can make sense of Kate's insistence that they didn't call her by this shortened form, which contradicts verifiable fact. And it would indicate that something had probably happened to Maddie at this point.
Khalgregar

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.03.14 8:10

Here is the 30th of April topic, plenty of interesting facts and statements.

And

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And

And

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Empty 30th April

Post by Guest 28.06.15 15:07

Thought I'd bump this topic as the date has been much discussed recently.

There's more discussion of Monday, 30th in one of the creche threads.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.06.15 15:37

Ladyinred wrote:Thought I'd bump this topic as the date has been much discussed recently.

There's more discussion of Monday, 30th in one of the creche threads.

This is what Stephen Carpenter said in his statement about Gerry McCann, around the date in question:
DCF: On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, it says here that you got on well, that he communicated easily, he was fun, he talked to you about golf which was his favourite sport, that he wanted to improve his tennis during the week. On Sunday or Monday he twisted his ankle, but managed to keep on playing, and on Sunday morning he only played tennis with Kate, that you saw them both playing sport and they passed by you at the bar on the beach and this was Sunday or Monday at about mid day.

SC: Mmm, mmm.

DCF: And you saw both Gerry and Kate at the Tapas Bar on Sunday and afterwards on Thursday in the evening, apart from these occasions you just saw them in passing at the resort and you had no opportunity to get to know Kate'

SC: No.

UNQUOTE

So, when exactly, did Gerry McCann "twist his ankle"? From SC's statement it appears to be on the 30th April (Sunday)
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.06.15 15:45

SC, in the above quote, says Sunday (29th) or Monday (30th).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.06.15 15:50

Ladyinred wrote:SC, in the above quote, says Sunday (29th) or Monday (30th).

TY Ladyinred. I am multi-tasking so any corrections are welcome thanks
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.06.15 10:39

Ladyinred wrote:SC, in the above quote, says Sunday (29th) or Monday (30th).

If you are going to use a sub, there was no good reason to take Maddie along at all - logically speaking. The Tapas simply didn't know her at all or barely. Toddlers of that age look very similar.

Unless the intention was to take a lot of happy family photographs of the holiday in the first couple of days. Which would fit with a few niggles. e.g. why were the clearly photoshopped holiday photos of Donegal used within days? There is no mention that these were on the camera and they do not appear on the CDs passed to the PJ on the 9th of May.  CDs assembled by M. Wright and Gerry. Most photographs on those seems to be from the Paynes. (these are the photocopied images which can be found in the PJ files). The Donegal photos were in the possession of the Belfast Telegraph well before the 9th. The article was published on the 7th or 8th I believe.
The photograph of the girl in the playground is imo not Maddie. Those photographs were included in the two CDs but I don't know if the actual date they were taken can be traced.

I do believe that there was an accident very early on. The McCs were very definitly not prepared for this emergency and their behaviour, the telephone records (those 14 messages on 2/5) the conflicting rogatories and the various allusions by the Tapas to resuscitation, bumps on the head etc. (RM and ROB) plus the curious statement from Aunt Norah in 2011 that as doctors they could have covered it up, all point to an emergency and imo to the unwanted demise of Maddie. Whatever the plan was, this wasn't a part of it imo.

So Gerry having a twisted ankle would be a good excuse not to take part in the group's activities - poor man, and on Thursday he had an achilles tendon injury as well.

NORA PAUL (nee Healy) Year 2007

Kate's aunt (Brian Healy's sister) is Madeleine's godmother. She currently lives in Vancouver, Canada and has given interviews to CTV.ca. "When Madeleine's godmother and great aunt Nora Healy was asked about the Portuguese police operation, she raised her eyebrows and said: "Well, it upped a gear when the British ambassador arrived." She is best remembered for her phone interview where she said, "There was six of them together, and there was a neurosurgeon, an anesthesiologist, there was six medical professionals. If there'd been an accident, (A) if it was accidental and they were doing something bad, THEY COVERED IT ... could have covered it up. If it was accidental, they'd have taken care of it.." Norah Paul was visiting her relatives in Skipton from her home in Vancouver when Madeleine went missing. Michael Wright then drove her to Liverpool to meet the Healys and all four flew to PDL on 4th May. Sue Healy and Nora Paul were photographed arriving together at the Mark Warner complex.

Posted by SteelMagnolia 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.06.15 10:53

1578 “Okay. Did you want to mention something about Doctors in the group”?

RACHAEL OLDFIELD.

Reply “Yeah I was just going to say that, you know Kate and Gerry are both Doctors and you know there were three other medics in the group, erm four others actually sorry, four others, erm you know so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine or she was ill or erm you know something wasn’t quite right, I mean they wouldn’t have just left her and sort of tried to cover it up as an accident or you know, they would of sort of you know, come and got Matt and Russell and Dave and Fi, erm I mean you know, not just because they are Doctors, because you know they’re parents and you’d kind of go to anyone to see who could help but if you’ve got, you know Doctors as friends who were there as well, erm you know there were kind of six people there who if Madeleine had accidentally been bumped on the head or you know whatever the theories are supposed to be, erm you know, there were plenty of people there who could of you know, tried to revive a child, erm”.
------------------------------------------------------
erm, you know, so if by any chance they’d accidentally done anything to Madeleine

WHO are the 'THEY'D' that might of, accidentally, 'DONE' anything to Madeleine?
--------------------------------
The seven witnesses include Rachael Oldfield, who has given her first ever interview to this programme.

(Rachael Oldfield) "I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week, you know, before the 3rd of May and afterwards. You know, their emotions and their reactions was just agonising. It was just no way they’re involved in anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance."

"You know, if you take the common sense approach as well and just look at, you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter. Anyone with an ounce of common sense really would be able to see that they couldn’t have done it. I was there and I know that they didn’t do it."
----------------------------------------------------------
The McS, COULDN'T have 'done' WHAT? ('IT')

The McS, DIDN'T 'do' WHAT? ('IT')

The 'timings'........... ONLY....... 'ACCORDING' to the T9!

JW does NOT 'get a mention' in the 'TIMINGS/timelines' of the T9 (TWICE) yet he is 'in the street', standing by the 'gateway', leading to G5A, 'chatting' with GM, at the 'exact' time JT 'see's a stranger, with child'.

JW, a most PIVITOL 'character'...................NO 'MENTION' in 'timings'!

WHAT am I 'not getting'? WHAT am I 'not seeing'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Empty monday 30 April

Post by willowthewisp 30.06.15 11:07

Jeanmonroe
That perhaps JW had interrupted operations pushing his son in the pram back to his apartment, where Jt walked past both GMc, JW unbeknown to them and then spotted you know who, but failed to tell Kate after 22.00 as she would be more upset knowing that JT had seen the Abductor earlier on at 21.15pm 3 May 2007?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Monday April 30th  - day 2 - Page 4 Empty monday 30 April

Post by willowthewisp 30.06.15 11:19

Forgot to add, that wasn't this the same day RM made a swift return back to Portugal catching a 07.00 am flight from UK(International Rescue)?
If Operation Grange has the phone records according to former DCI Andy Redwood, perhaps these would show which of the Special friends had contacted one another and what messages had been sent by text!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 01.07.15 18:32

I know this is slightly off topic but every time I turn around I find more parallels between the McCann and Ramsey cases. [I am much more versed in the latter case] The Boulder DA refused to write search warrants for the Ramsey's phone records. [the same DA who suppressed the fact that the Ramsey's were indicted back in 1999] The Ramsey's deleted their cell records the day or night of the murder. No one knows to this day who they called or who called them during the crucial time period.

There are also crucially important pictures in the Ramsey case that have never seen the light of day.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum