The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Mm11

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Mm11

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Regist10

Saturday April 28th - the first night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Empty Re: Saturday April 28th - the first night

Post by tigger 09.11.11 11:18

Daisy wrote:
jd wrote:The staff thought they saw Maddie? Even we do not know exactly what Maddie looks like she is so different in many of the pictures

Ok, I should have said the staff (several members of) claim they saw 'Madeleine' with her parents on more than the one occasion the McCanns claimed to have breakfasted there. Why would the staff on duty make this up or lie about it? Are we to throw these witness statements out as unreliable?

We have Kate's own testimony that they never went to the Millenium after that night. So basically all witness statements, including those of the 28th are suspect. We only have the T9's word that she was there with a little elaboration from Kate re Maddie getting chairs? I always suspect this sort of embroidery.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Saturday April 28th  -  the first night - Page 3 Empty Re: Saturday April 28th - the first night

Post by Tony Bennett 09.11.11 11:53

Stella wrote:Yes Nina, that is a good point. Why show the airport footage, when they could have released a closer piece of footage of her in the Millennium collecting high chairs?

I think there is a complete musunderstanding about this video. It was IMO NOT a video made by one of the T9, but refers to the police videoing the interviews with the T9.

The context is that they are discussing with Leics Police what they said in their original statements, and being asked by LP if they wish to change them in any way. There was a bit of a mix-up caused by their being in the Tapas area during part of the afternoon and in the Millennium from about 6pm to 8pm. It is in that context that the mention of a video comes up. I think the PJ recorded their interviews on video. See my highlighting in blue below from Stella's post a few pages back on this thread. Here it us:

Reply "Yes, and then it just rather jumps, the next paragraph, 'The children were all in bed' and that the children came, the children were with us on this occasion, yeah, they came up to the Millennium, it was, every single person went up, because we were all in there. I think, maybe the clarity is, after we returned from the Millennium Restaurant I think everyone just put their respective children to bed and called it".
1578 "This implies that the children were not with you at the Millennium?"
Reply "Yes".
1578 "Which in fact they were?"
00.17.06 Reply "No, every, we all went up and then we came back, well I think, when, if we had the video, what, what went on and we talked about there, is that we return, after we returned from the Millennium Restaurant we didn't really do much else, I think we just got our respective children to bed and then, and then probably went too, or not that much longer afterwards.
The rest of that page is fine".

UNQUOTE

I think therefore that we can accept that they are not referring to a video of their own making.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yes, I agree, he must be referring to the original interview that was recorded and wanting to refer back to it. Well spotted Tony. I did think that this has never come up before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.11 12:21

David Payne: "Mm, I think one of the things that I remember is there was difficulties we was trying to get the cots situation sorted out and I can't remember, I mean I've thought about this when, because I went into Kate and Gerry's apartment right, from the beginning to sort out one of the cots because I don't think they, there was a spare one they, they'd had or just to work that out, but during the day as I say I, its such a long time ago and all I can remember is we were excited, we were going into one person's apartment, having a chat and seeing where they'd been, but I must admit I can't give any detail really regarding exactly who we chatted to or what, the rest of that day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.11.11 13:40

Processos Volume II Pages 392 - 394

Maria Julia Serafim da Silva - Cleaner

Date/Time: 2007/05/07 16H45

Concerning the issue of the process said:
. That she comes to the process as a witness, manifested by her intention to make declarations in order to clarify the facts of the present investigation;
. The question made, she informs that she has been employed as a cleaner for 13 months in the Ocean Club. Together, and in the same department, she works with her daughters, Fatima Maria and Dora Isabel;
. Regarding her functions, she clarifies that she is the person responsible for cleaning block 5, and more specifically, apartments A, B,C, D, H, I, K,L, M and P, and can conclusively affirm that when the minor disappeared, only the apartments A, B, D, G, H and K were occupied. She states also that she is the only employee who cleans these apartments. In the preparation of Apartment A, that one in which the McCann family stayed, was prepared by the deponent with the help of her friend Dina, the previous Saturday, the 28th;
- She remembers that when she was preparing the apartment, she only received indication that it would be occupied by 5 people, not knowing children would be part of this. At that precise moment when Dina was helping her prepare the apartment,, elements of the Mark Warner business entered and proceeded immediately to place two children’s cots. It was only at this moment when she became aware that children would be staying there;
. The question made, she says that a third party placing the cots in the room is normal. Moreover, she says that only when apartments are reserved through the Mark Warner agency, it is they who are responsible for the placement of beds. On the other hand, when other travel agencies book the vacation, children’s beds are taken care of by the Ocean Club;

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.11 15:30

Stella wrote:Maria Julia Serafim da Silva - Cleaner

She remembers that when she was preparing the apartment, she only received indication that it would be occupied by 5 people, not knowing children would be part of this. At that precise moment when Dina was helping her prepare the apartment,, elements of the Mark Warner business entered and proceeded immediately to place two children’s cots. It was only at this moment when she became aware that children would be staying there

From David Payne’s Rogatory Interview:

Reply "Mm, I think one of the things that I remember is there was difficulties we was trying to get the cots situation sorted out and I can't remember, I mean I've thought about this when, because I went into Kate and Gerry's apartment right, from the beginning to sort out one of the cots because I don't think they, there was a spare one they, they'd had or just to work that out, but during the day as I say I, its such a long time ago and all I can remember is we were excited, we were going into one person's apartment, having a chat and seeing where they'd been

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A spare one?, not according to the cleaner who was there when 2 was delivered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 15.11.11 23:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SATURDAY

Playground pics appear to have POSSIBLY been taken on Saturday according to the children's clothes (Madeleine with different trousers)

DP - 1485 "Okay, okay. So moving on then, we, you arrive at your apartment.”
Reply "Mm.”
1485 "You say that you’ve, that the bus has took you round, you’ve gone to yours, Gerry and Kate have gone to theirs, Matt and Rachael and Russell were already there.”
Reply "Yes.”
1485 "What sort of time in the day was this?”
Reply "Crikey, err it was, I’d have said mid afternoon, yeah perhaps around three, four o’ clock err in the afternoon, still, you know light, still some time in the day left yeah to enjoy it, and again that was one of the benefits of that flight, it was a nice time that we weren’t arriving there at, at night, you know the kids would go straight to bed so you just had a bit of day light, you know just to see what the place was like and err you know just to make the most of that bit of day that you had left.”

The Paynes and McCanns travelled together and arrived an hour or so after ROB/JT and MO/RMO

Charlotte Pennington and Jez Wilkins were on the same flight as ROB and MO and JW recognised JT and RMO at tennis during the week

MW had meeting to show everyone the programs available

Tennis Lessons had a charge

Windsurfing/Sailing n/c

JT (9.15am)- FP - RMO KM (9.15am) GM (10.15am) signed for tennis lessons

DW signed up for tennis lessons 9-10 (held between 9.15 and 10.15 to allow for parents to delier children to childcare)

They all went to Millenium for supper with children

Returned to individual apartments

Sat. 28.04.2007 Arrival O.C. 15:00
Apartment 5A
Pool
Swim with M
Meeting with M.W. officials and have a drink
Rest. Millennium with kids (only night) (Note: 'Rest.' = Restaurant)
Return walk - difficult for kids
Bed Bath →
Bed early
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.11 0:14

Somewhere else on this site (too late to rummage around now!) there are two possible dates given for the playground photos, 28th April and 2nd May, but the first one seems more likely. To me, Madeleine (if it is her every time) has three different pairs of trousers. 1) Full length while climbing the plane steps. 2) Knee length while on the shuttle bus. 3) Full length in the playground; not the same as in 1) as even longer as they partly cover her shoes which they didn't before.

Children do of course tend to need changes of clothes frequently so there may be nothing untoward about this at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.11 8:42

HiDeHo wrote:

Playground pics appear to have POSSIBLY been taken on Saturday according to the children's clothes (Madeleine with different trousers)

When I look at Sean's top on the bus, he appears to have a large black motif in the left lapel area, but this is not apparent in the playground photo. To me, none of the clothes on the bus appear to be the same as in the playground photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion 16.11.11 10:52

Maybe the pink trousers were rolled up to the knee to look like shorts that others were wearing? On the steps into plane, they look full length?
dentdelion
dentdelion

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.11.11 12:47

I might be wrong (perish the thought!) as the climbing the plane steps footage isn't very clear but the trousers there look as if they are too narrow at the bottom to be rolled up to knee length. It's easy to see in this other photo from the playground that they aren't the same, being longer and wider.

See number 14 and 15 in this link to all the holiday photos which are, as has been said before, very strange with the lack of any of the whole family together apart from the mobile phone footage.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 23.09.12 3:33

I thought the mccanns never went to the Millennium restaurant for breakfast during the week and had it in their apartment?

"When asked, she says that she knows the parents, the siblings and Madeleine. She received them for breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, she does not know whether they went for breakfast on Sunday or Monday, as these were her days off".

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 23.09.12 6:35

I've just posted about this on the Millennium topic.

But back to Sunday: if they had food on plates to take upstairs, where did that food come from? Because the great adventurous expedition to the Batista supermarket was certainly not on Saturday (Kate states somewhere Monday or Tuesday was her first visit there) .

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum