The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Mm11

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Mm11

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Regist10

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Empty Re: Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011

Post by canada12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:58 am

BlueBag wrote:
K. MCCANN: Well, it's one of those things. There's no hindsight. But at the time when she said it, you know, it did -- you know, we were saying, what do you mean, Madeleine? You know kind of -- we were trying to think, you know, was she upset at that time, you know, her bath time. 

And we kind of pressed her a bit. And said, when was this. And she just dropped it and carried on playing. And at that point, I'm thinking, oh, god, I hope she didn't wake up, you know, in between our checks. I would hate to think that could have happened and she'd worry we weren't there. 

Really Kate?

Star chart Madeleine - the nighttime waker-upper - it never crossed your mind before that she might wake up between checks? 

So anyway... after voicing this fear of her waking... you carried on as before.

Really Kate?

You do understand why skeptics think this doesn't make any sense.

This has never made sense to me. Madeleine's asking, why didn't you come when we cried? And Kate's response is (paraphrased), was she upset during her bath time?

Who was giving her a bath? If it was Kate and / or Gerry, surely they would have dealt with the crying at that time? If it wasn't Kate and / or Gerry giving her a bath, then who was it, and why was she crying??
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011 - Page 1 Empty Re: Piers Morgan interview with McCanns May 11 2011

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:30 am

Kate's am-dram puzzled look on her face is always interesting when recounting the "where were you when we were crying" story....  because crying between the alleged 30 minute checks is really difficult to imagine... or even crying between 75 minute checks.

They are terrible actors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:36 am

In the bewk (p.62):

‘At breakfast time, M. had a question for us. ‘Why didn’t you come when Sean & I cried last night?’

Remarkably good grammar for a ‘nearly 4’ year old.

S & S (p.77):

….,,she had mentioned the moment that morning when M. had asked why her mother had not come to her the previous night ‘when me and Sean were crying’. (These are S & S’s quote marks, but I don’t know where this actual quote came from!)

NFWTD previously made the suggestion that ‘me’ is actually M.’s name for Amelie which always seemed to make more sense to me.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top