The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Mm11

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Mm11

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Regist10

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Paul Grover - photographer to the stars

Post by Willo 27.10.11 18:00

[quote="tigger"]
jd wrote:
Willo wrote:I also emailed Mr Grover through his business website last night asking why, where and for whom these photos were taken and were they photoshopped and this morning had five replies from an iphone.

1/ To answer your questions I Sid not photograph Madeleine I copies the photos from her grandmothers album when she went missing

2/ Also the the pics are not Lolita pics they are family pics taken by members of the family if you think they are Lolita pics your problem

3/ And no they are not altered in phot shop

4/ I kind of get fed up with people thinking that I take pics of young girls there was nothing sinister they are not my pictures! So let that be the end of it

5/ Hello Willo, Not sure what you are implying but I did not have ever photographed Madeleine McCann I copied her grandmothers phot album I am not sure why people (you are not the first) think they are "Lolita" style pics I never thought that when I saw them if you have a problem with the style of the photos have a word with the family because THEY ARE NOT MINE!

Hi Willo, are those your typos or are they exactly what Grover wrote?\

The words appear as I received them, cut and pasted from the email.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Empty Re: Paul Grover - photographer to the stars

Post by Daisy 27.10.11 18:30

Stella wrote:Mr Grover does not say which Grandmother he is referring to.

Hi Stella, I assumed he meant granny Eileen because in the first reply posted he says:

"Hello Chris,

yes i did copy it from the family in Glasgow but i dont
know why it has my name on it I work for the Telegraph so it might
have someting to do with that i hope this helps you.

Paul"

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.10.11 8:34

Daisy wrote:
Stella wrote:Mr Grover does not say which Grandmother he is referring to.

Hi Stella, I assumed he meant granny Eileen because in the first reply posted he says:

"Hello Chris,

yes i did copy it from the family in Glasgow but i dont
know why it has my name on it I work for the Telegraph so it might
have someting to do with that i hope this helps you.

Paul"
Thanks for clarifying that Daisy. thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulG 08.11.11 14:24

There's a photographer called Paul Grover in the Kent area - link removed - wonder if he is ever asked for somewhat unusual images by people who've confused him with the other one!

As it goes I don't. However I am receiving ever growing email and
facebook messages from people on the in internet who ask me if I
am somehow connected to these images that are circulating. I am pleased
to see that at least on this board I'm no longer being confused with the
gentleman whose name I share.

I would like to thank the moderators from removing the link from the
original post, but would like to point out that it appears in a
subsequent quote and I would be grateful if it would be removed from
there also (while it's presence may be beneficial for my SEO, I doubt
it's going to generate any genuine enquiries).

I think I should explain why I felt I needed to reply to this thread.
As stated I have been receiving more and more questions relating to this
case. Up until now I have simply been replying to those people
directly and chosen not to place a notice on the web or facebook page. I
also figure that putting a note on here would perhaps clarify my
situation with people who have an interest in this whole issue.

My photography business like so many others grew from a hobby. I
operate on a semi-professional basis in that the majority of my income
is not related to photography (one day this may change, but not for a
long time). I shoot portraits and do a little bit of commercial work in
my local area. I also shoot racing cars.

I am always concerned when I see my web details being linked to threads
and stories to which it is not relevant, so much so that I am now
beginning to wonder whether a renaming of my my site might be a prudent
move! I would add that this is a subject I have no interest in either (or indeed much knowledge of)

Hope you guys don't look at this as some kind of rant or trolling attempt - it's not; Indeed I've been sitting staring at the post for bloomin' ages debating wether or not to hit "reply", but figured if my post helps you move your debate along and goes someway to reducing my email I'm happy.

Thanks for taking the time to read this - I hope it hasn't taken your discussion too far off topic.

Regards

Paul
PaulG

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.11 14:28

Paul, thank you for taking the time to write here and explain. I was not aware there is another link deeper in this thread somewhere, I will try to locate and remove it right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.11 14:38

All done now and apologies from all for not spotting it sooner. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was very silly of this poster putting your details up in the first place, when they knew you were not the same person. I know that the poster did later apologise for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulG 08.11.11 14:48

Many thanks Stella

It is a confusing situation, one of those times when I wish I had a middle name!

All the best

Paul
PaulG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.11 15:03

Your very welcome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.11 17:26

Paul, I was the idiot who put your website address on here so I would like to express my apologies profusely. Bread and water for me until Christmas! I will also switch on my brain in future before letting my fingers loose on the keyboard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulG 08.11.11 21:03

Hi Marian - no problem - no harm done. It's easy to let fingers run away when you're passionate about a subject - you should see some of the bun fights that break out on photography forums (usually over the important matter of which is better out of Canon and Nikon).
PaulG

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 08.11.11 22:25

Paul. There are many victims in this affair.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.11 23:12

I'm glad you're still with us Paul. Perhaps you could give us your opinion on all the suspect holiday photos of Madeleine! I am joking but who knows, you might find the topics interesting and decide to join in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.12.11 16:22

juliet wrote:The above looks like a typical studio portrair, with the cloud back cloth.

Very different from Madeleine by the skirting board and in the pool/bath at home.

Was Grover at the McCann's beck and call, for numerous photocalls?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone else who works for Rex Features is our very own Mike Gunnill wow

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41573

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 24.12.11 16:46

My oh my, what a small world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Paul Grover - photographer to the stars - Page 3 Empty Mike Gunnill, photographer to the stars

Post by Guest 24.12.11 18:15

Indeed a surprise! I take it there's no doubt that it's the same man? I won't make the mistake I did before of putting a link to the wrong person's website! I find it hard to fathom how someone who is gainfully employed and doesn't need to get out more can behave the way our Mike does (bless him!).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 16:12

Was going to post on the recent 'Photo's revisited' thread but then i stumbled across this old one.

Was looking into this Paul Grover chap and heard elsewhere that those 'lolita' images of MBM could of been taken by him....? Even though he denied it according to some of the posters on here a few years back.

Interestingly, this Paul Grover chap is supposedly a well known photographer who did/does professional images for Tony Blair..

Weird..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 20.05.14 17:06

In the picture where Madeleine appears to me be laying back at the top of stairs with her head down toward the landing...does Her hair have a ' Pistorius' like white anomaly ? ...did she wear slides and braids to conceal this for some reason ...I Dont recall seeing this in other versions .

I agree Andrew77R tony Bliar weird .

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum