The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Mm11

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Mm11

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Regist10

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you find the most sinister?

Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Vote_lcap43%Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 12 ]
Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Vote_lcap57%Who do YOU find the MOST sinister? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

solved Who do YOU find the MOST sinister?

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.10.11 17:43

Now, I'll be totally, 100% honest - I don't like either of them. I find them both perfectly detestable.
However, if I ever found myself in the situation of the dark alleyway, and one of them materialised in front of me, my personal nightmare would be if it were Kate. So many people seem to think Gerry creepy etc. To me though, taking into account statements they have made, persona's and demeanour, it's Kate for me. There's something, brrr, chilling about her.
Would love to see if I'm in a majority, minority (this is normal, for me!) Or a 50/50 split! Comments giving reasons for choice very welcome!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

solved If I had to choose

Post by tigger 20.10.11 18:13

It's close! But: I think Kate gets my vote, I'm just imagining being locked in a room with one of them and I think I could manage Gerry but definitely not Kate. Well, the female of the species, as you know....

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Who do YOU find the MOST sinister?

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.10.11 18:34

tigger wrote:It's close! But: I think Kate gets my vote, I'm just imagining being locked in a room with one of them and I think I could manage Gerry but definitely not Kate. Well, the female of the species, as you know....
Oh yes, tigger! It's funny you write that, coz sometimes if I've been on here or doing McCann research late at night and I have to go downstairs in the dark, I sometimes imagine what would happen if K McC were to appear in front of me (not a likely scenario, granted!) But I think my heart would explode! Gerry, OTOH, I'd just kick hard in the n**s!

I need some light relief now, seems I unwittingly managed to upset steevo1962 on the 'sofa' thread - whilst trying to defend them AND Stella. Oops!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 20.10.11 18:45

Got to be Katey. Gerry just looks and asks like a spoilt kid. Kate is the one with the venom!

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.10.11 18:53

I agree with that Gillyspot. The expression about hell having no fury as a woman scorned always makes me think of Kate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.10.11 19:39

Gillyspot, Jean, with you both 100%! ;-)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

solved Clip in the Madrid book launch video

Post by tigger 20.10.11 20:28

There is a lovely clip on this recent video where Gerry is looking at Kate with an expression of pure ....what? Whatever it is, it ain't love or admiration. Kate is looking positively animated.

It's on the Galaxy book award topic, page 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 20.10.11 20:38

I agree with you Tigger about the look he appears to be giving Kate. If I caught my husband looking at me like that I would be making a quick exit!
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 20.10.11 20:47

tigger wrote:There is a lovely clip on this recent video where Gerry is looking at Kate with an expression of pure ....what? Whatever it is, it ain't love or admiration. Kate is looking positively animated.

It's on the Galaxy book award topic, page 2.
For animated, read 'ever-so-slightly-insane looking'. Yes, I saw that pic on the thread, look much like resentment or even hatred to me...
Weird couple. Still, while they're together, they're not spoiling anyone else! They deserve each other... the poor kids deserve MUCH better IMO

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 20.10.11 23:39

I am just glad I had a couple of normal loving parents. Neither K & G McCann seem able to give love to a child still with them but mind once "abducted" they are the "best parents" any child could have!

Back to top Go down

solved couldn't resist this

Post by tigger 21.10.11 8:18

In the film 'As good as it gets' Jack Nicholson has a wonderful line which I'd like to paraphrase:

Q: How is it that you can describe women so well?'
JN: ' I think of a man and take away reason and accountability'

Well that describes the McCs to a T!

Everything the McCanns do or say is perfectly understandable as long as you take away reason and accountability.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.10.11 8:52

tigger wrote:In the film 'As good as it gets' Jack Nicholson has a wonderful line which I'd like to paraphrase:

Q: How is it that you can describe women so well?'
JN: ' I think of a man and take away reason and accountability'

Well that describes the McCs to a T!

Everything the McCanns do or say is perfectly understandable as long as you take away reason and accountability.
Ab-so-lute-ly! ;-)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.11 9:47

Can I vote for John McCann? Definitely wouldn't like to come across him in a dark alley..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 21.10.11 10:12

What about David Payne? Ughh (just my opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.10.11 11:13

Stewie, Gillyspot - thank you! I DID consider putting others in the poll, and I agree with both your choices! However, I chose to just include 'the loving parents' because, really, how could I narrow it down to ten? IMO, ALL of Team McCann are pretty sinister! Where do you draw the line? Auntie Phil, Pinky, Isabel Duarte (that is one creepy looking 'lady'!)
All IMHO, of course ;-)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 21.10.11 12:16

Aunti Phil doesn't strike me as creepy in the least.

A concerened sister and auntie who may have stuck her foot in it perhaps but hardly creepy or sinister.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.10.11 12:57

Kololi wrote:Aunti Phil doesn't strike me as creepy in the least.

A concerned sister and auntie who may have stuck her foot in it perhaps but hardly creepy or sinister.
Sorry, Kololi, I didn't say Phil is creepy. I said Isabel Duarte was.....

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buildersbum 21.10.11 14:06

Its Gezza for me, he likes to let Kate take centre stage, write the bewk, make the silly mistakes in interviews, he just sits there with that smirk on his face the one that you want to knock right off those arrogant shoulders, I'm sure they are has bad as each other, a Ive also come to the conclusion, they are both involved with whatever happened to maddy and this is what keeps these two stuck like glue to each other, unable to ever break away whether they hate each other or not ..............................................Unless one of them cracks, heres hoping.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Buildersbum

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

solved I don't think this works.

Post by tigger 21.10.11 17:36

Buildersbum wrote:Its Gezza for me, he likes to let Kate take centre stage, write the bewk, make the silly mistakes in interviews, he just sits there with that smirk on his face the one that you want to knock right off those arrogant shoulders, I'm sure they are has bad as each other, a Ive also come to the conclusion, they are both involved with whatever happened to maddy and this is what keeps these two stuck like glue to each other, unable to ever break away whether they hate each other or not ..............................................Unless one of them cracks, heres hoping.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Re: Kate McCann's non-fictional book in running for Galaxy book prize
sharonl Yesterday at 12:30 am

Marian wrote:
The McCanns' publicity machine seems to need oiling as this is all I can find about their being in Spain today to promote Kate's fantasy novel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enlarge this image

Kate and Gerry McCann Launch Their Book 'Madeleine' in Madrid

But they are not smiling as much as they were on Madeleine's 4th Birthday

sharonl

This is a post by Sharoni on the Galaxy awards, page 2. The look on Gerry's face says it all. Perhaps he hasn't forgiven her for page 129 either?
Looks like unholy wedlock to me. Fascinating really!

Back to top Go down

Post by Buildersbum 21.10.11 21:42

Gerry looks seriously miserable, love to know whats going through his mind?? Looks like he's got the world on his shoulders or on his face, his face looks massive, wonder if he is stuffing his face of an evening, instead of snuggling upto Kate........Trouble ahead imo.
Buildersbum

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

solved Kingpin if you ask me

Post by tigger 22.10.11 9:41

Stewie wrote:Can I vote for John McCann? Definitely wouldn't like to come across him in a dark alley..

Uncle John, or 'Jack' as he like to be called is right at the top of the league of creepy crawlies for me! Honestly, I get an allergic reaction the moment I see that face. Whereas Gerry just annoys me - a lot actually. I've always wondered about the relationship between Gerry and brother John who is ten years older, so a teenager when Gerry was a toddler.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 22.10.11 9:59

tigger wrote:
Stewie wrote:Can I vote for John McCann? Definitely wouldn't like to come across him in a dark alley..

Uncle John, or 'Jack' as he like to be called is right at the top of the league of creepy crawlies for me! Honestly, I get an allergic reaction the moment I see that face. Whereas Gerry just annoys me - a lot actually. I've always wondered about the relationship between Gerry and brother John who is ten years older, so a teenager when Gerry was a toddler.
Once again tigger have to say I agree. Put the three siblings together - Gerry, 'Jack' and Philly. Urgh. A nastier bunch of siblings is harder to imagine, for me.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.11 10:15

Here's a link to photos and information about most of the immediate family to help decide who's who in the creepy league! There are two other sisters, Trisha and Jacqueline; the latter has never sought any publicity.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 22.10.11 13:57

Marian wrote:Here's a link to photos and information about most of the immediate family to help decide who's who in the creepy league! There are two other sisters, Trisha and Jacqueline; the latter has never sought any publicity.

Thanks, Marian! With no exceptions, this lot make the Addams family look, well, normal.
Can I just ask, who the man is in the top left pic on the site banner? Holding the t-shirt with K+G? The picv quality if I zoom in on the BlackBerry is not great. I just can't see properly who he is?

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

solved No wonder

Post by tigger 22.10.11 14:15

Marian wrote:Here's a link to photos and information about most of the immediate family to help decide who's who in the creepy league! There are two other sisters, Trisha and Jacqueline; the latter has never sought any publicity.

No wonder Gerry thinks he's good looking, compared to his family he's George Clooney and James Bond in one!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum