The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How can they? - Page 2 Mm11

How can they? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How can they? - Page 2 Mm11

How can they? - Page 2 Regist10

How can they?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can they? - Page 2 Empty Re: How can they?

Post by steevo1962 20.10.11 0:15

I don't know if this is relevant to the case, but it seems that the McCanns hadn't paid their 242 euro Saldo/balance when they left apatment 5a on the 5th May?

Under the circumstances, I would imagine it would have been wavered as a gesture by The Ocean Club management?

How can they? - Page 2 03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_617
steevo1962
steevo1962

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

How can they? - Page 2 Empty That's a novel idea!

Post by tigger 20.10.11 5:42

steevo1962 wrote:With the Madeleine's Fund being set up as a company, I am sure that the McCanns can claim back rental space for an office, telephone etc.

We know that they ran the campaign from their house so their mortgage would be subsidised by this expenditure.

It would be interesting to find out if any cheques on behalf of the Fund were made out and cashed by the McCanns etc?

This of course would not be illegal, but IMHO would be morally wrong?

How can they? - Page 2 234726

Somehow, it I don't think that would occur to the McCanns. thinking

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by mexx 20.10.11 7:26

The red t-shirt is perfectly appropriate either for a girl or a boy but, from the photos available, Mrs. McCann is really into the ghastly stereotyping of "girls in frilly pink", so I wonder.
I recall that Madeleine was short for her age but the twins seem average height so I guess it makes sense to assume that it always was Sean's.
mexx

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 20.10.11 8:50

Stella wrote:Thanks Invinoveritas, I corrected the size just as you replied. Your right, it was recorded as a Next T Shirt, age 2-3. Far to big for the twins at that time and they were small children for their ages. So I guess it must have been Madeleine's.

Or perhaps one of the cousins. My sister gave me some of her childrens clothes and toys when they grew too big, and my own children wore them and used them. If they were still in good condition I then passed them on to a friend. I think it is common in a big family to pass things on to the smaller children. So maybe the t-shirt was purchased not for Sean or Madeleine but another child entirely.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 20.10.11 9:21

steevo1962 wrote:They do exist, I believe Smethurst and Kennedy are both experienced Fund Managers?

And I assume they may be paid indirectly through a subsiduary by way of contractrual payment?

This is one of the reasons among many that I would call for an investigation into the Fund, I would imagine that there are a few folk with their 'finger indirectly in the pie' and the only way to find out is for an investigation to be instigated which has to be done with substantial evidence of suspected fraudulent activities been carried out and not just based on assumptions or suspicions.

How can they? - Page 2 234726

brian Kennedy (uncle) and Fund director is a retired school teacher (may have risen to headmaster?) and Smethurst is a lawyer. No background in administration and accounting which are the relevant skills for the Fund manager. Both are directors so getting money by way of fees for services would possibly be in breach of the Articles of association but need a lawyer to check that one. now Mr Smethurst is a lawyer.

Like your phrase 'finger indirectly in the pie'...very tactful....
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by steevo1962 20.10.11 14:43

Not the Uncle Brian but the Mister Windows Brian Kennedy who set up the Brian Kennedy trust in April 2008 and Smethhurst is also a director. How can they? - Page 2 234726
steevo1962
steevo1962

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

How can they? - Page 2 Empty Re- How Can They?

Post by Jane phips 20.10.11 19:08

Forgive me for joining in, but, say they found the remains of Madeleine still in her pyjamas and that little red shirt was
the only item of childrens clothing that had came in contact with the scent of cadaver?
Is there actually a photograph of Madeleine wearing that T shirt and what day on the holiday was that photograph taken?
Can you see what I am getting at, it could be a vital clue to the timing of Madeleine's possible demise also it would mean, she
may have been changed into her PJ's after the event by someone.
That is if they ever find Madeleine's remains?
Jane phips

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.11.11 16:36

Jane phips wrote:
That is if they ever find Madeleine's remains?
I very much doubt that Madeleine's remain will ever be found. The sneering disdainful smirk on Gerry's face every time he has been asked about a 'sighting' tells us all we need to know.
But then the people who buried Tutenkhamen probably thought he would never be found, either.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.11 19:21

Sadly, if it takes a similar length of time to find Madeleine, there won't be anyone left to bring to justice!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 15.11.11 20:16

Invinoveritas wrote:How can they? - Page 2 Redtshirtpjfiles

Madeleines T-shirt that indicated cadaver odour on August the 2nd 2007

How can they? - Page 2 Redtshirt04062007Sean wearing the T-shirt on June the 4th 2007

How can they? - Page 2 Redtshirt08062007cSean wearing the T-shirt on June the 6th 2007

How could they do that? Money rolling in, surrounded by friends and relatives, T-shirts two a penny, absolutely no reverence for their "abducted" daughter! That says it all for me.

I know this is off topic for this thread but just look how small Sean and Amelie look compared to the Donegal photographs. I am very sorry but I don't know how to bring the photographs over for comparison, could someone help please?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.11 23:21

Nina: have you seen the very interesting topic here about the Donegal holiday? It mentions lots of things including the discrepancy over the size of the twins in the photos supposedly taken there.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007?highlight=donegal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 16.11.11 18:02

Jean wrote:Nina: have you seen the very interesting topic here about the Donegal holiday? It mentions lots of things including the discrepancy over the size of the twins in the photos supposedly taken there.

[url=https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007?highlight=donegal
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3749-mccanns-easter-break-donegal-2007?highlight=donegal[/quote[/url]]

Hello Jean. Yes I have read all that thread and some interesting posts re the photographs. It was just that this picture with Sean wearing the red tee shirt he looks just a small toddler, whereas the picture sat with Madeleine, Amelie and the cousins he looks quite a big boy. And the Donegal visit was supposed to be before the PdL visit.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 17.11.11 16:41

is it at all possable that all 3 kids had the same t shirt,different sizes?that one on sean looks as if its correct size ,if so mad wasnt that small was she? just a thought had occured to me on more than one occasion over the months joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.11.11 17:39

joyce1938 wrote:is it at all possable that all 3 kids had the same t shirt,different sizes?that one on sean looks as if its correct size ,if so mad wasnt that small was she? just a thought had occured to me on more than one occasion over the months joyce1938

Well they claime Madeleine where only 90 cm tall- And I guess that is the sice of Sean on that picture,90 cm is also normal hight for a two- 2,5 year old kid. My girl is 92 cm and she is 2 years and 8 months..

I dont believe Madeleine was that small !, she looks taller than 90 cm on many pictures.. But thats what they said to the police..Look in the PJ files..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 17.11.11 17:49

I very much doubt that there were three identical T-shirts for the three children but there are three very similar if not identical pink soft toys (Cuddle Cat) for the three of them.

How can they? - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_19_small1Here in the top picture we have a pink cuddle (soft) toy resting on the sideboard in front of the TV.

How can they? - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15_small1Here we have in both the top as also in the bottom picture a pink cuddle (soft) toy on the chest of drawers and also in or under the small pink blanket.

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 18.11.11 0:37

Cuddle Cat was a pre marketing campaign...to get all the poor mindless innocent people in the UK to get one and make sheds loads of money for all concerned

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum