Regrets and Ramblings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regrets and Ramblings

Post by Shibboleth on Sat 8 Oct - 23:31

I do not know whether you have seen this blog, I know this is not the right place, I did not know where else to put it.

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.” ~ Joseph Stalin, 1897-1953
"If Adolph Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway." ~ Joe Strummer, 1952-2002

Back to top Go down

Re: Regrets and Ramblings

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Oct - 0:01

Shriek! It's Bren again. For those who don't know, have a look at the topic called "Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns".

I feel concerned for her mental stability.

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on Sun 9 Oct - 7:25

This would be the same Bren who hosted the 3 arguidos forum and was very vocal about her feelings of the celebrity child neglectors? The one who had avatars of Kate McCann and called her a bitch? The one who allowed images of Gerry McCann having sex with cuddlecat? The one who protected Sean Hyland/Laffin Assasin even after he threatened to hurl a molotov cocktail at the McCanns and their twins?

That Bren you mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marian on Sun 9 Oct - 9:20

That certainly sounds like the one Happychick! I have to say that I had no knowledge of her until her first "forgive me I have sinned" blog was reproduced here. If she did the things mentioned (I'm trying to get the Cuddlecat image out of my head!) I do agree with her that she needed to issue an apology.

It's easy to understand how someone who originally believed the McCanns would have a complete change of mind after reading up about the case but to go the other way is very strange.

I respect her right to her opinions of course but how embarrassing they are to read; with her clearly volatile nature, I wonder if one day she will feel the same about them.

ETA: This warning comes from the 'Rochester Rambler' herself: - ADMIN

Welcome to ‘Regrets and ramblings’, where my thoughts may not matter to you, but they matter to me

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum