The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Regrets and Ramblings Mm11

Regrets and Ramblings Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Regrets and Ramblings Mm11

Regrets and Ramblings Regist10

Regrets and Ramblings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regrets and Ramblings Empty Regrets and Ramblings

Post by Shibboleth 08.10.11 23:31

I do not know whether you have seen this blog, I know this is not the right place, I did not know where else to put it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Regrets and Ramblings Empty Re: Regrets and Ramblings

Post by Guest 09.10.11 0:01

Shriek! It's Bren again. For those who don't know, have a look at the topic called "Brenda Ryan's Open Apology to the McCanns".

I feel concerned for her mental stability.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 09.10.11 7:25

This would be the same Bren who hosted the 3 arguidos forum and was very vocal about her feelings of the celebrity child neglectors? The one who had avatars of Kate McCann and called her a bitch? The one who allowed images of Gerry McCann having sex with cuddlecat? The one who protected Sean Hyland/Laffin Assasin even after he threatened to hurl a molotov cocktail at the McCanns and their twins?

That Bren you mean?
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.10.11 9:20

That certainly sounds like the one Happychick! I have to say that I had no knowledge of her until her first "forgive me I have sinned" blog was reproduced here. If she did the things mentioned (I'm trying to get the Cuddlecat image out of my head!) I do agree with her that she needed to issue an apology.

It's easy to understand how someone who originally believed the McCanns would have a complete change of mind after reading up about the case but to go the other way is very strange.

I respect her right to her opinions of course but how embarrassing they are to read; with her clearly volatile nature, I wonder if one day she will feel the same about them.

ETA: This warning comes from the 'Rochester Rambler' herself: - ADMIN

Welcome to ‘Regrets and ramblings’, where my thoughts may not matter to you, but they matter to me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum