The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Mm11

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Regist10

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works

Post by Nina 19.09.12 17:42

sami wrote:
Jean wrote:One of the Tanner / O'Brien children (the elder one I think, so the same one with the feet problem) was also claimed to be vomiting on Thursday night - on one visit a change of sheets was necessary - and yet her parents want us to believe that they still thought it was okay to leave her unattended.

Pull the other one, it's got bells on!

And also Rachel Oldfields child, who was nothing more than a baby. Her statement should carry a health warning, you would not want to be eating your dinner while she waxes lyrical about the stench from the poor wee childs nappies.

Yes indeed, the stench she describes is of a very poorly baby, whose bottom was so sore from the burns of the poo that she screamed when put in the bath in the morning. This lot are callous to the core when it comes to child care imo.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works - Page 2 Empty Re: Dr Martin Roberts: A Tanner in the works

Post by tiny 19.09.12 17:56

I dont think there was any sick baby or any other illness that week,i think they are all liars,each and every one of them.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.09.12 17:59

jd wrote:Wasn't matt oldfield also sick on the Sunday or Monday, rachael oldfield ill on the Wednesday, Evie O'Brien was ill too on the Tuesday...then gerry mccann sprained his ankle playing tennis on the Monday or Tuesday!!

The doctors needed the doctors!

From Blacksmith bureau 15/3/12:

McCann Tendon Injury [medical] A disabling injury to the Achilles tendon, often caused by sports activity such as badminton or, particularly, tennis. The MTI is unique in fully healing within fifteen minutes.

Worth a re-read: http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012_03_01_archive.html

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.09.12 18:01

tiny wrote:I dont think there was any sick baby or any other illness that week,i think they are all liars,each and every one of them.
I tend to agree.I see this as a desperate effort at retro-fitting, but with each one of the group thinking they had to do it, with the result that they all did it, and almost every adult and almost every child is described as seriously ill at some point in a very short holiday.
Like so much, it doesn't make sense.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 19.09.12 18:08

gerry mccann had quite an eventful few weeks by all accounts....sprained his ankle, had his daughter abducted, his credit cards stolen, saved a passengers life on an airplane, saved a drunk on the side of the road!!

If only any of it were true!

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.09.12 18:15

PeterMac wrote:
tiny wrote:I dont think there was any sick baby or any other illness that week,i think they are all liars,each and every one of them.
I tend to agree.I see this as a desperate effort at retro-fitting, but with each one of the group thinking they had to do it, with the result that they all did it, and almost every adult and almost every child is described as seriously ill at some point in a very short holiday.
Like so much, it doesn't make sense.

A crime committed by a committee - have you ever read Northcote Parkinson? Parkinson's Law and the next one, the Law and the Profits? Brilliant!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 19.09.12 21:29

So what was so terrible that standing up in public and admitting to leaving small, sick children alone, was the easy option by comparison ? Something very sinister was going on during that holiday, from start to finish.

We know from Kate Healy herself, opinion and public image were very important to her. Indeed in the immediate aftermath image was everything. None of this group strike me as the type who would like their "public" image tarnished in any way. But even the grandmother of the group was portrayed as a party animal, out every night. Yet they stand up and tell the world they went out every night, leaving their children alone, and to add insult to injury, then tell us they were not only alone but sick as well. That is a scenario most people would want to cover up !

I do not believe the adults were sick. I do not believe O'Briens child was sick on Thursday night. When I first read Rachel Oldfields statement I thought she was talking about somebody elses child. It is very bizzare way to talk about your own child. And I am still stunned that Jane Tanner was happy for her little one to hobble off to the beach, in the care of nannies she did not know, with an injury that would need to be kept clean and dry. Maybe I am too cautious a mother, but from Tanners statement she would have been a very sick little girl in the run up to the holiday. Recovering from toxic shock is not like getting rid of a head cold.

I don't know, if you sat down to write a book you could not make up a story such as this.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 19.09.12 22:19

Apparently she often saw parents carrying their children late at night!

But did she often see lone men hurriedly carrying children from the direction of their apartments late at night?

If she saw a lone man hurriedly carrying a child, coming from the direction of their apartments any sane person would put two and two together and realise that it had to be one of their children!

I think Jane is telling porkies!

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top