The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by inspirespirit 28.08.14 13:09

Why would Prof Plum photoshop his guitar?    I can't remember where I saw it, but there is a picture that shows the part of the pool where Gerry is sat is on a curve/corner and therefore his glasses would be reflecting the side view of the other side of the pool, which could explain the weird looking reflection.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by canada12 28.08.14 15:48

It's missing its tremolo arm!
(just like Amelie!)
laughat laughat laughat
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 28.08.14 16:29

The Last Photo is photoshopped from here to next week. From hovering Gerry to armless Amelie to Madeleine missing half her neck. Why is it suddenly kosher in some eyes?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 28.08.14 18:10

jeanmonroe wrote:
ProfessorPPlum wrote:Just a quickie... Ref the endless discussion of how the reflection of pool edge / water in GMs glasses proves it was 'shopped.... Here's a picture I took in my garden a while back. I happened to look at it today and was struck by the apparent impossibility of the reflection of the deck edge on the plastic of the guitar pickguard. The reflection of the wooden boards is rotated 90 degrees like GM's 'pool edge' yet it seems to make no sense.

If that was in a 'suspect' picture related to this case, I'll bet nobody could explain it either. But there you have it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I'll bet nobody could explain it either"

I'll 'have a go' at 'explaining' it............... thinking .......................er, PHOTOSHOPPED!  laughat laughat laughat

The knot which is very clear in the reflection isn't present in the wooden beams at all, it is therefore not reflecting any of the beams above it. Whatever is being reflected is distorted so that part of the guitar is probably convex.
In fact those sunglasses are the least of the problems with the last photo as others have pointed out above.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 28.08.14 18:32

Interesting you say that tigger. As someone that has asked questions about Gerry's sunglasses, I was thinking along the same lines as you. For the record I don't believe it matters in the grand scheme of this case whether it is proved or not that photo manipulation was going on.

Looking at PPP's photo I wondered if there were wooden boards to the left, right or even behind the photographer. I genuinely can't see how the wooden boards that appear to be behind and above the black part of the guitar can be reflected even allowing for the lean of the guitar?

Also the boards have many thin grooves that are orientated roughly south>north as we view but the reflected one is completely different hence why I ask if there are other boards out of picture?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 28.08.14 18:41

I thought the reflection of the knot was from underneath the boards lol!
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 30.08.14 8:04

Just browsing through some old stuff on Pamalams blog site and found this page......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The main thrust of the article is the denial of the claim that a syringe was found in the cupboard of the apartment. Didn't know about that.

Further down though, the article goes on to say that GM was quoted as saying that the reason given for the twins sleeping so soundly on the evening of the 3rd was due to the "twins were very sound sleepers and tired after an exhausting day playing in the pool".

If the above is correct, how does this fit in with their movements on the 3rd ? Given the weather that day, perhaps any medication administered to the twins was actually to treat the symptoms of hypothermia.

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by palm tree 30.08.14 11:05

And we possibly have minute blood specks and surgical gloves seen in a drawer!
IMO
palm tree
palm tree

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.08.14 15:55

It's possible that the twins were sedated only on the Thursday evening. I have often wondered about this as there is much evidence in several witness statements(some outside of the group) to suggest that the twins were sedated, even the McCann's said it was a possibility..... now there's a double bluff if ever I heard one. Strange then they didn't want to do any tests to make sure and help further the investigation.
If that were true and the twins were sedated on the Thursday evening then it would suggest that some pre-planning in the UK must have taken place. If that were true......then it was most certainly no accident. All my opinion.

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.08.14 16:37

It may have been only Thursday.

If there was a faked abduction then the twins waking up and crying between 8.30 and 10.00 would have been a problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.08.14 19:52

BlueBag wrote:It may have been only Thursday.

If there was a faked abduction then the twins waking up and crying between 8.30 and 10.00 would have been a problem.
Exactly.

Sedatives acquired in the UK, taken on holiday for a specific purpose? The thought is chilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.08.14 19:55

Hicks wrote:
BlueBag wrote:It may have been only Thursday.

Exactly.

Sedatives acquired in the UK, taken on holiday for a specific purpose? The thought is chilling.

If the PJ had access to the credit card information they could perhaps see what they bought on Wednesday and Thursday.

But that information was bizarrely not available to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.08.14 21:49

How about sedatives acquired locally from a street-savvy contact in PDL who would know persons able to provide prescription meds in a hurry?

Local burglars for instance...?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 30.10.14 20:52

@Peter Mac.
Theory?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 30.10.14 21:20

The "hair bead" seems to be missing in the shorter-haired, different hat photo.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 30.10.14 21:36

The obvious differences in the two 'last photos' must now prove that the one released three weeks after M went missing was manipulated. No more wondering why Kate had to mention that hair bead.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 30.10.14 21:45

I remember a discussion about this on 3A's, and one of the experts argued that the solitary picture difference was caused by a difference in perspective, ie, we're looking down on a photo as opposed to straight on.

I wasn't convinced.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 22 Empty Infinite combinations to choose from

Post by PeterMac 30.10.14 21:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />" />

And then there is this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
I cropped it in the simplest possible way, very carefully, from the "Last Photo'.  Try it yourselves.  It is possible, just go 1 pixel to the right of Gerry's elbow
so you lose the elbow and some of the sibling's leg, and some of Madeleine's leg. . .   So what !
No mucking about, nothing taken out, nothing added.
SO . . .
WHY DID NOT the McCanns use this as the poster Photo that night ?  Why did they release a picture of "just three" year old, instead of a "nearly 4 year old".
Why did they wait three weeks to release the Last Photo, IMMEDIATELY AFTER a visit to the UK, and the subsequent return of the Magnificent Two, Gerry and Mitchell
(Oh, yes, and the Magnificent Philomena !) ?
Why do they not believe that this delay and all the surrounding circumstances of the lies by Mitchell accompanying its release, time weather, and the rest of the bo*******s
gives everyone, Brenda Leyland (deceased) included a RIGHT to ask questions ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 30.10.14 22:07

And, PeterMac, why have they let us all see another photo, so similar but with a different hat, no hair bead, shorter hair etc? How does it fit in?
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.14 22:09

canada12 wrote:How about sedatives acquired locally from a street-savvy contact in PDL who would know persons able to provide prescription meds in a hurry?

Local burglars for instance...?

Or perhaps the local fixer(s)?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.10.14 22:10

PeterMac wrote:And what 4 year old with new holiday clothes would not want to wear them on the first day.

A dead one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 30.10.14 22:17

A small point but in the supposed last photo Maddie has quite "baby" arms with a definite bracelet of fat at the wrist. In the tennis photo the poor kid has all sorts of odd red marks, white hands etc .... but no trace of baby plumpness.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 31.10.14 22:20

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Just browsing through some old stuff on Pamalams blog site and found this page......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The main thrust of the article is the denial of the claim that a syringe was found in the cupboard of the apartment. Didn't know about that.

Further down though, the article goes on to say that GM was quoted as saying that the reason given for the twins sleeping so soundly on the evening of the 3rd was due to the "twins were very sound sleepers and tired after an exhausting day playing in the pool".

If the above is correct, how does this fit in with their movements on the 3rd ? Given the weather that day, perhaps any medication administered to the twins was actually to treat the symptoms of hypothermia.

IMO

Yeah, right. The swimming pool water was 'freezing' according to Kate, who claims in her book that she went swimming with Madeleine on Saturday afternoon after they arrived at Ocean Club. So cold was the swimming pool water that she writes in her book that when they went to the 'welcome meeting' three hours later they were still shivering.

Kate writes nothing about any of their children going swimming on Thursday. The alleged 'last photo' shows Gerry, Amelie and Madeleine supposedly sitting by the pool with their legs in the water. But, given it was quite a cool day with a strong wind, it is very strange that they all look so comfortable wearing such light clothing. 

I have never met any two year olds that enjoy swimming to the extent of becoming exhausted in 'freezing' water. "A day in the pool" is a ridiculous claim.  The twins, according to the McCanns, went to the creche in the morning and afternoon. Kate writes nothing about their having spent 'a day in the pool'. Which, given that the water was 'freezing' would, in any case, be 'ludicrous', as Gerry might say.

Given the weather that day, perhaps any medication administered to the twins was actually to treat the symptoms of hypothermia.

I doubt that very much. I would imagine they were sedated to ensure that they remained asleep through the chaos of what many believe was a staged faked abduction. I think sedation is a feature of this case, as flagged up by Kate in her book. And I do believe that Madeleine may well have been sedated. 

One can only really speculate on why this might have been. Especially when it is the parents themselves that flag this up.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 31.10.14 22:30

And then there is that very strange conversation that Kate writes about in her book which apparently occurred on Thursday when a fellow holiday maker allegedly tells some of the Mc  team that he feels like a 'dirty old man' because he is video-recording his three -yea-old daughter playing tennis.

What a load of old BS. What rubbish.

Repulsive, totally repulsive people.

IMO
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomic Peanut 31.10.14 22:38

There isn't, and never has been, a weather history that is specific to OC or, in particular, the pool area. Microclimates are very specific - eg sitting on your patio in the sun on a breezy day can be much warmer than being on an exposed beach

However, other recordings at various places along the coast (Sagres, Lagos, Faro Airport) suggest that the Thursday was similar to the Sunday

The wind was, if anything, slightly stronger on the Sunday, there was a fresh breeze on both days but not necessarily affecting the inland shelter of the pool area. We just don't know

The temperature was similar, maybe a degree lower on Thursday but 18-21C both days

There was a clear sky on the Sunday and only scattered clouds on Thursday pm (ie plenty of sunshine)

The windsurfing videos at Portimao on the Thursday back the above

There is no evidence to suggest that it was unpleasantly cool by the pool at lunchtime on Thursday, in fact I reckon it was quite pleasant in the sun out of the wind

I am making no comment about the validity of the last photo in this respect, only remarking that the weather wasn't as bad as some have assumed
Atomic Peanut

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top