The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty The McCann mix and match children...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 9:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Please could someone post the photo of the twins in the kiosk (or whatever it is) next to this one of them in Donegal - allegedly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is that really Sean in both of them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Here you go...

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty Comparative sizes of McCann family...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 9:51

There's also this picture of the McCanns (Gerry looking like Robbie Williams) with their twins.

Dated 18th May, 2007.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Nina 23.07.14 9:56

missbeetle wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Please could someone post the photo of the twins in the kiosk (or whatever it is) next to this one of them in Donegal - allegedly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is that really Sean in both of them?

Here you go...

Many more thanks missbeetle  thumbsup . Looking at the Donegal photo Madeleine os the same height when seated as the twins, just got longer legs and much larger feet

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by rustyjames 23.07.14 9:57

Nina wrote:Surely if his glasses had been hung from his teeshirt neck band then it would have been dipped a little, also there would have been a change of the shadow behind tthe glasses on the shirt.

Yes and as per my earlier picture the sun is almost vertical and slightly to the left, casting shadows down and ever so slightly to the right, so the part of the shadow that is the frame could not have been made if they were hung from the t-shirt.
rustyjames

Activity : 314

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty Elton John, Dame Edna, Gerry McCann...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 10:21

Well, well, well...

I would never have believed that Gerald has such baroque taste in sunglasses.

I hadn't looked at them up close before...

They're hilarious!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 10:27

There is the picture of the three with grandma Healy.
Madeleine and Sean sitting on the 'sofa' and Amelie on Granny's lap.
Taken anytime previous to May 3rd.

Another pic from Rothley, with Gerry holding Sean's hand.
Sean is wearing the same outfit as in previous pic

Same same but six months later?

I'd love to see both pics next to each other.
I will not blame my iPhone, it's me.
Simply cant work it out.

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.07.14 10:37

SallyVern wrote:
I'm with the person (I think it was PeterMac?) who posted the weather chart and showed the sunniest day was likely Sunday 29th April. IF the last photo was taken then and not on 3rd like we've been led to believe and IF GM had a stye or some other mark on his eye on 29th April then there'd be a need to cover his eyes surely. It's the only explanation I can think of if they've gone to the trouble of moving the glasses from tshirt to face.

Loads of photos of GM on 3rd May and following days so easy to point out that the “mark” whatever it might be, is no longer there. Stye's take a few days to clear (not saying it is a stye just using it as an example).

I'm no photo expert but the shadow on his tshirt looks like folded sunglasses hanging from his neckline not his face, at least to me.

Admittedly there does look like shadow on his face beneath the glasses and thinking about it, why not just photoshop the stye out? I'm confusing myself now! 

All in my personal opinion.

Maybe the look on his face, without sunglasses, was just too miserable. That can't easily be fixed. So maybe the sunglasses were put on his face to make him look less miserable. He's already sneering at the camera. If they were going for a sympathetic, happy-family "Last Photo" then it wouldn't do to have Gerry leering and sneering.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 10:54

SallyVern wrote: wrote:
I'm with the person (I think it was PeterMac?) who posted the weather chart and showed the sunniest day was likely Sunday 29th April. IF the last photo was taken then and not on 3rd like we've been led to believe and IF GM had a stye or some other mark on his eye on 29th April 

Led to believe by who?

It would be easier to photoshop a stye than face glasses, shirt and shadows.

The key point about the last photo is the weather... all the rest that I have seen is people seeing what they want to see - some of it ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 13 Empty The amazing McCann children...

Post by missbeetle 23.07.14 10:57

parapono wrote:There is the picture of the three with grandma Healy.

Simply cant work it out.

parapono

I take it this is these are the two pictures you mean?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(snipped from the Lost Marketing Ploy blog, with thanks)

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.07.14 11:00

missbeetle wrote:
parapono wrote:There is the picture of the three with grandma Healy.

Simply cant work it out.

parapono

I take it this is these are the two pictures you mean?

(snipped from the Lost Marketing Ploy blog, with thanks)
Yup! Thanks!

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.07.14 13:53

missbeetle wrote:Hello Zodiac - I love the picture of the old Zephyr - is it yours?

A Mark I or II? There's a cheesy NZ film of the 1980s called Mark II Zephyr.

I had a Mark IV once, ex-Manchester Police car, bench seats and Pye radio...

Vrooom!

But that's by-the-by...

What's important is that I believe this Last Photograph to be a fake.

I just wonder how many other images supplied to us of the McCanns are faked?

This is precisely the point. If the alleged 'final photos' are found to  be photoshopped/faked in terms of date or time/misleading then it brings into question how many other photos might be similarly misleading. 

I am unable to find any 'normal' family photos. Not in Kate's book. Not from the lovely holiday they were having in Luz until Thursday 3rd May when Gerry's life 'was essentially shattered'. Not from family holidays before. Not from family album photos. Not from birthday parties. Not from playgroup/nursery/kids' club/parties/church/neighbourhood event/christening/earlier family holidays (the one in Mallorca the summer before for instance, as mentioned by the Gaspers)  and so on and so forth.

What about their wedding photographs or any christening photographs? 

What about photographs taken by friends - with three children you would expect there to be photographs from all sorts of events such as parties, christenings, family gatherings and so on. Not to mention holidays. 

If someone can find a normal McCann family photo - can they please post it? 

While there is a group family portrait in Kate's book it is a composite. While it looks like a professional family portrait, by the angles etc you can see that it was not a studio shot with everyone there at the same time. And while there are extended family photos in Kate's book, they too are odd and look as though they are composites.

But why?
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.07.14 14:01

missbeetle wrote:Just out of curiosity - has anyone seen Gerald McCann in real life?

Have we a height on the man?

Has anyone seen any of them in real life?! I've seen Kate and Gerry in media interviews etc. But what about their children? I wonder who many people have seen the whole family of five together in real life, especially in the period leading up to the disappearance of Madeleine?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.07.14 14:13

The fact is that there are no photographs released by the McCanns, their family and friend of moments that show Madeleine's childhood.

The photos that have been selected for release are weird. What has been released is a child with a coloboma which strangely then turned out to be deemed a fleck after the PJ strongly advised against publishing anything but GM thought in terms it was a good marketing ploy. There was never going to be a randsom note. That posting of a coloboma finished the kidnap theory imo.

A personal note from me to Clarence Mitchell. I hope your sleep is interrupted by God tapping you on the shoulder and you find a conscience.

ETA: Fall on your sword man.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.07.14 14:26

noddy100 wrote:Interesting that with 2 such small kids he wasn't at the baby pool

According to Kate in her book, they were sitting at the toddler pool.

Page 66: "We went to the play area, which was such a hit with our three that they never seemed to get fed up with it. We then sat round the toddler pool for a while, dipping our feet in, and I took what has turned out to be my last photograph to date of Madeleine. Heartbreaking as it is for me to look at it now, it encapsulates the essence of Madeleine: so beautiful and so happy."

As Kate remembers this Thursday lunchtime so well, I am sure that all the details are etched in her memory:

"Some images are etched for all time on my brain. Madeleine that lunchtime is one of them. She was wearing an outfit I'd brought especially for the holiday: a peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon.....".
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.07.14 14:50

j.rob wrote:
noddy100 wrote:Interesting that with 2 such small kids he wasn't at the baby pool

Page 66: "We went to the play area, which was such a hit with our three that they never seemed to get fed up with it. We then sat round the toddler pool for a while, dipping our feet in, and I took what has turned out to be my last photograph to date of Madeleine. Heartbreaking as it is for me to look at it now, it encapsulates the essence of Madeleine: so beautiful and so happy."

As Kate remembers this Thursday lunchtime so well, I am sure that all the details are etched in her memory:

"Some images are etched for all time on my brain. Madeleine that lunchtime is one of them. She was wearing an outfit I'd brought especially for the holiday: a peach-coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon.....".

Except it's not a peach-coloured smock top - it's pink.
Why would she be so glaringly incorrect?

ETA: By stating the glaringly obvious mistake, is Kate actually telling us that the photo has been altered? (the colour of the top changed through photo manip?)
Do the police have the top in question in their possession? And it's not pink, it's peach?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 23.07.14 15:25

j.rob wrote:

So, as someone already asked - where are the shoes?
Why is Gerry floating?
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.07.14 15:27

canada12 wrote:
j.rob wrote:

ETA: By stating the glaringly obvious mistake, is Kate actually telling us that the photo has been altered? (the colour of the top changed through photo manip?)
Do the police have the top in question in their possession? And it's not pink, it's peach?
A further note: Amelie appears to have two similar tops. A pink one, and an orange one. The pink one fits loosely and is large. The orange one fits tightly and is much smaller. In The Last Photo, she's pictured wearing a big, loosely fitting top, however it's orange. Another case of photo manip?
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.07.14 15:48

And why were both twins not included ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern 23.07.14 16:25

rustyjames wrote:
SallyVern wrote:Shibboleth I think you've cracked it! I've been staring at those glasses for years trying to work out why the reflection looked all wrong.

Now I can see the shadow cast by the folded sunglasses or is my imagination going into overdrive?

If they were originally hanging from the neckline then what was so important about his eyes that they needed to go to the bother of photoshopping the glasses onto his face? Something that might indicate the date is wrong? May be a stye he didn't have on 3rd May or something beneath his eyes?

Over the years I've spent a lot of time on this photo.  I'm in the camp that I'm highly doubtful of the date/time but can't see any internal inconsistencies with the content.  Admittedly the reflection in the glasses looks a little strange but reflections from optics can be.

I agree that the arrows you've added are pointing to a shadow of the frame, but in the picture in an earlier [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and reproduced below, it's one of the points I considered matched up consistently with other shadows which are all cast down and to the right.

Thank you Rustyjames :) I can see it now  flag and will drop the idea that sunglasses have been moved from face to neckline.
SallyVern

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyVern 23.07.14 16:33

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Here you go...
Looking at that Donegal photo, the girls look to be the right sizes in relation to each other in the pool photo. 

SallyVern

Activity : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Versailles 23.07.14 16:56

Snifferdog wrote:The only genuine photos of MBM are the ones where she is wearing a light pink jersey and darker pink trousers, we see on the plane/bus and playground photos. It is my belief that they packed very little for MBM, knowing that she would no longer be with them after the first day. Just 'purporting' a theory, of course, as Gerry says he does not mind people doing so.
But if it was planned. Wouldn't the parents then have had their children with them the whole stay? I mean, if you know there will be a police investigation, it is best to at least pretend to be good parents, and have your children with you in stead of leaving them in the creche all day long.

I dont understand this creche thing at all. I am currently on vacation with my husband and four children, and we are together all day long. I wouldnt dream of leaving them anywhere, and I would not have wanted to be without them either. Whats the fun of holiday if your children are elsewhere?
Versailles
Versailles

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 23.07.14 16:58

canada12 wrote:
j.rob wrote:

It seems such an odd mistake to make. I always thought that Kate's recollection of Madeleine in a peach top that afternoon was exactly that, one of her last ever memories of her daughter wearing a peach coloured top. Perhaps she had bought two - one pink and one peach?

I wondered if the McCanns were unable to produce this top for the PJ, because it was blood stained? By changing the photograph in some way, were they hoping to convince the police that Madeleine was actually wearing a pink top that afternoon, one that could be handed over to the police for testing?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Watchingthespincycle 23.07.14 17:07

Versailles wrote:I dont understand this creche thing at all. I am currently on vacation with my husband and four children, and we are together all day long. I wouldnt dream of leaving them anywhere, and I would not have wanted to be without them either. Whats the fun of holiday if your children are elsewhere?

Yes, but like myself, and most people, you're probably a parent that cares. The lack of any warmth towards Madeleine in photos, the nightly neglect, the way she was (unnecessarily for two doctors on decent wages) poorly dressed. I was stunned to hear she was sharing sandals with a child 2 years younger, and they even shared one toothbrush! If none of that is neglect then I'm stunned. This poor little child seemed to be an inconvenience! Add this to her disappearing, her parents' subsequent actions and what are you left with?
Watchingthespincycle

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 23.07.14 17:17

missbeetle wrote:Hello Zodiac - I love the picture of the old Zephyr - is it yours?

A Mark I or II? There's a cheesy NZ film of the 1980s called Mark II Zephyr.

I had a Mark IV once, ex-Manchester Police car, bench seats and Pye radio...

Vrooom!

But that's by-the-by...

What's important is that I believe this Last Photograph to be a fake.

I just wonder how many other images supplied to us of the McCanns are faked?

Hi missbeetle,

My avatar isn't one of my cars, it was kindly provided by Get'em when I joined this forum. 

Regarding the pool photo. I've no idea if it's photo-shopped. The glasses do look odd however that may be due to the style. I agree with you they're hilarious for a guy.
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.07.14 17:45

SallyVern wrote:
missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Here you go...
Looking at that Donegal photo, the girls look to be the right sizes in relation to each other in the pool photo. 

Except that in the Donegal photo, Madeleine only has half a neck. Look closely.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top