The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Empty Faintly saintly Kate, masterful Gerry...

Post by missbeetle 19.07.14 0:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Please note Gerry has a tasteful pastel yellow polo shirt on.

A gentle reminder of what's missing in his life.

That black blazer looks a bugger to keep clean, though.

Poor Kate could well be feeling the pressure from her husband to keep up appearances...

That right hand of hers I suspect is being firmly held by Mr Dressed-in-wasp-colours.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Guest 19.07.14 0:12

That was Kate's Our Lady of Sorrows period.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 10 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Guest 19.07.14 0:17

Ladyinred wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Judging by the photo on this link, the one on MB's avatar was taken at the same time around the 3rd anniversary in 2010.

Thanks, No Fate, I've just found them too on Pamalam.

Just want to say thanks to Pamalam's site.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 19.07.14 9:09

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could he be the unidentified man to the left assisting Kate with her candle?

His belt looks like it'd tone in with those shoes of his.

Perhaps he is a Bell Pottinger employee?

Who Gerry does - and doesn't - know in Praia da Luz is indeed a mystery...

Well spotted missbeetle. Doesn't Amelie look tiny in the photograph at the side of Gerry. On the pool picture she looks much more a strapping little lass.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.14 4:47

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could he be the unidentified man to the left assisting Kate with her candle?

His belt looks like it'd tone in with those shoes of his.

Perhaps he is a Bell Pottinger employee?

Who Gerry does - and doesn't - know in Praia da Luz is indeed a mystery...
Why would the man be a Bell Pottinger employee.
Who Kate knows or not in the underworld or above is a mystery. Why only Gerry.
What do belts, pastel poloshirts, shades of haircolour and poses have got to do with anything.

All rhetorical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.07.14 16:59

I do hope Petermac is around, I have just stumbled on something that might interest him!

Looking at a pro McCann video - something I never do, so obviously bored today, I noticed that directly behind Gerry's head at 1.03 is the last picture of Madeleine framed and hanging on the wall.  But it is a photo of her on her own.  Watch the next few seconds closely as the camera zooms in on the photo. 

Now either, the McCanns photoshopped Gerry and Amelie out of the picture, or they photoshopped her in!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.14 17:14

I can't see what you mean, Cristobell. To me there is no change in how the picture appears between 1.03 and 1.13. I turned the sound off too so that I wouldn't be distracted by any whining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 20.07.14 17:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't see what you mean, Cristobell. To me there is no change in how the picture appears between 1.03 and 1.13. I turned the sound off too so that I wouldn't be distracted by any whining.
The framed picture behind Gerry's head is of Madeleine on her own.  It is the picture of Madeleine used in the last photo, but does not have Gerry and Amelie in it! 

The McCanns have photoshopped Gerry and Amelie out of it, or that is the original picture, Madeleine on her own.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.07.14 17:23

I see what you mean - blame the heat!

I've seen the image of Madeleine alone before and assumed that the others had been removed from the original.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.07.14 17:36

I think they have taken the last photo (a 5MP image if genuine) and had it blown up to A3 poster size, cropped it, photoshopped it and added heavy blur to hide the pixellation.

Apart from the date it was taken, the only thing unexplained for me is the reflection of Gerry's sunglasses.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonmi-451 20.07.14 17:44

I think this has cropped up before and I think the consensus is that G&A have been removed from the last photo in order to achieve a 'better' image of MBM on her own that's more fitting for PR purposes, etc... but this isn't (at least as far as I'm concerned) a case of 'malicious photoshopping'.
Sonmi-451
Sonmi-451

Activity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 20.07.14 18:14

Analysis of shadows in the alleged 'last photo' here:

Some of the photos which I consider to be 'dodgy' do seem to have odd shadows. Certainly that extraordinary 'birthday cake' photo (but which birthday - if it was the twins why are they not in the photo and if it is Madeleine's second birthday she looks much older than a just two year old)  which shows Kate brandishing a large knife has very, very peculiar shadows.

I have (reluctantly) come to the conclusion that each and every photo in Kate's book Madeleine is odd, in some way or another.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.07.14 18:43

j.rob wrote:
I have (reluctantly) come to the conclusion that each and every photo in Kate's book Madeleine is odd, in some way or another.

What is truly extraordinary is that the forged Last Photo is NOT included in the book.
Why not ?    What possible reason would they have for leaving out the Last Photo they have of their daughter, which shows her in a family situation.
Or did they already have a premonition that it was going to be discovered.
Did they already realise that it was not included in the official list of photos found on the camera they handed over for analysis,
and that the existence of the second camera would then become obvious, along with the fact that they did NOT hand that one over.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16581

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 20.07.14 19:01

PeterMac wrote:What is truly extraordinary is that the forged Last Photo is NOT included in the book.
Why not ?    What possibly reason would they have for leaving out the Last Photo they have of their daughter, which shows her in a family situation.
Or did they already have a premonition that it was going to be discovered.
Did they already realise that it was not included in the official list of photos found on the camera they handed over for analysis,
and that the existence of the second camera would then become obvious, along with the fact that they did NOT hand that one over.

I find it a bit odd they had two point and shoot cameras. If they were into photography I could understand them having a higher end SLR and a point and shoot.

Unless one of them was someone else's camera? thinking
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.07.14 9:14

They had
Olympus C-50 5m pixels
Canon PowerShot A620 7.2m pixels

Last Photo was taken on the Canon
Olympus was handed over to the PJ.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 21.07.14 13:29

The two memory cards were handed over to Hampshire Constabulary to be analysed:

NALF/2 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07
NALF/3 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07

Imo the above memory cards contained the black and white pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When the Tapas7 were in the Paraiso without the McCanns this picture was taken:

This is an image from the Paraiso CCTV footage:

Now doesn't it look like Fiona Payne took the first picture?

I think the Olympus belonged to the Paynes and/or Webster and contained the playground pictures of Madeleine; the Canon, which wasn't handed in and contained the Last Picture, belonged to the McCanns.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 21.07.14 13:57

Cristobell wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can't see what you mean, Cristobell. To me there is no change in how the picture appears between 1.03 and 1.13. I turned the sound off too so that I wouldn't be distracted by any whining.
The framed picture behind Gerry's head is of Madeleine on her own.  It is the picture of Madeleine used in the last photo, but does not have Gerry and Amelie in it! 

The McCanns have photoshopped Gerry and Amelie out of it, or that is the original picture, Madeleine on her own.

MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 21.07.14 15:52

Ladyinred wrote:12th May is MBM's birthday.

Some info here:

Thanks. Of course.

In her book Kate writes how John Hill arranged for them all to spend the day at a private villa. MW staff brought over food. It was also on this day, according to Kate, that Cat, Madeleine's nanny at Mini Club, visited them in the apartment and told them that she and some of her colleagues were being sent to a MW resort in Greece. "None of them wanted to leave," writes Kate, "and to this day we do not fully understand this decision.".........."But from our point of veiw, it meant the removal of key witnesses from Praia da Luz."

Indeed.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.07.14 16:01

Nereid wrote:The two memory cards were handed over to Hampshire Constabulary to be analysed:

NALF/2 64 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07
NALF/3 32 MB camera memory card from Olympus C50 camera Re Praia da Luz holiday 28/4/07-5/5/07

Imo the above memory cards contained the black and white pictures: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the Olympus belonged to the Paynes and/or Webster and contained the playground pictures of Madeleine; the Canon, which wasn't handed in and contained the Last Picture, belonged to the McCanns.

I think that's a very astute observation, and I think you may very well be right. I've never believed that the playground photos of "Madeleine" (if that is her) were taken by Kate or Gerry. Especially as the one photo of her standing by herself is actually part of a larger picture which contains another child, possibly the Paynes' daughter...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.07.14 16:10

canada12 wrote:
Nereid wrote:The two memory cards were handed over to Hampshire Constabulary to be analysed:

I think that's a very astute observation, and I think you may very well be right. I've never believed that the playground photos of "Madeleine" (if that is her) were taken by Kate or Gerry. Especially as the one photo of her standing by herself is actually part of a larger picture which contains another child, possibly the Paynes' daughter...?

Yes, excellent deducing.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.14 16:33

What is the crazy idea of copying the photos in hard black and white with almost no detail?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.07.14 17:07

MRNOODLES wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

I saw a photograph on this forum the other day, cannot remember which thread it was, showing the parents walking down a street. Kate has Sean in her arms and Gerry is walking holding the hand of Amelie and she looks tiny.
Now looking at this picture by the pool Amelie and Madeleine look about the same size, so is Madeleine also tiny or, are there two seperate pictures of the girls making them look the same size?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 21.07.14 17:44

Nina wrote:
I saw a photograph on this forum the other day, cannot remember which thread it was, showing the parents walking down a street. Kate has Sean in her arms and Gerry is walking holding the hand of Amelie and she looks tiny.
Now looking at this picture by the pool Amelie and Madeleine look about the same size, so is Madeleine also tiny or, are there two seperate pictures of the girls making them look the same size?

They are sitting on the edge of the pool
Their feet are in the pool.
Where are their shoes ?

Would Gerry put his expensive tennis shoes in the pool, and would he permit the children to immerse their trainers with the red LED lights in the water.
Quite apart from the cost and the subsequent discomfort there is the hygiene issue
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.14 17:46

Their shoes are in the blue sports bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.07.14 17:46

Nina wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

In spite of prevailing expert opinion, I still believe this is a very well done composite photograph. Having said that, I do think we need to consider that the pool they're sitting at is round. So the perspective is that Madeleine is closer to the photographer than Amelie, and Amelie is closer to the photographer than Gerry. Having said THAT, I think Amelie in this photo looks far larger than Amelie in the photo where she's shown walking beside Gerry. If I have time somewhere down the line I'll try and do a comparison side by side of this. But as I said, it may be difficult to get it exactly right, as the pool is circular.

ETA to say - given this perspective, Madeleine should be much larger than Amelie, not almost the same size. She must have indeed been VERY tiny in order to be sitting closer to the photographer than her sister, and still appearing to be almost the same size.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top