The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Mm11

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Regist10

Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by Guest 13.07.14 10:32

Thanks for the link.

Kate said:

At some point in the first twenty-four hours (I could not say when exactly, but probably that morning) I recall one of the GNR patrol officers asking us for some of Madeleine’s clothing or belongings to enable these dogs to identify her scent. I fetched the pink princess blanket she took to bed with her every night, which they took, and some of her clothes, which they didn’t.

I really think a mountain is being made out of a molehill here about towels.

The blanket she slept in every night seems perfectly acceptable to me for a serach. She said she offered them clothes and they didn't take them. The blanket would have been presumably sufficient for the dogs.

Unless you get the Policemen statements explicitly contradicting Kate or saying the McCanns were being evasive/uncooperative then there isn't anything here that would stand up in court.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Empty Re: Further Analysis of the Last Photo

Post by j.rob 13.07.14 10:45

Justformaddie wrote:Does anyone think her back looks hmm, kinda shaped more like an adults than a nearly 4yr old?
Yes. There is a hunch in the back. The head is at an awkward angle and the arms do not look like those of an almost 4 year olds. The sandals are a peculiar choice for mini - tennis - not appropriate. The hat looks as though it has been photo-shopped on. The tennis balls are not the type usually used for mini tennis.

I think this is all a very sick joke.

Certain people should be certified IMO and should never be allowed access to children.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Empty Detective Clothes-so...

Post by missbeetle 13.07.14 10:51

worriedmum wrote:On the subject of Amelie's t shirt, the simplest explanation is that both Amelie and Madeleine were wearing their new clothes for this photograph.   Amelie's t shirt does have that fresh soft look which doesn't really last long  .

On the picture where Kate is carrying her on her hip, it just looks to me as if it has been washed and probably on too hot a setting-so it's slightly paler and has shrunk a bit.  With regards to the pink t shirt, I have often bought packs of two or even a couple in different colours for holidays-it's again the simplest explanation for me.

The problem with this explanation is the logistics of washing and drying Amelie's top  between wearing it on the last day and then again  looking tighter,on the photos where she is being carried by Kate-judging by Kate's outfit very soon after Madeleine's disappearance.

Bingo, Worriedmum!

I love these kind of observations and housewifely deductions.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 11:15

BlueBag wrote:Thanks for the link.

Kate said:

At some point in the first twenty-four hours (I could not say when exactly, but probably that morning) I recall one of the GNR patrol officers asking us for some of Madeleine’s clothing or belongings to enable these dogs to identify her scent. I fetched the pink princess blanket she took to bed with her every night, which they took, and some of her clothes, which they didn’t.

I really think a mountain is being made out of a molehill here about towels.

The blanket she slept in every night seems perfectly acceptable to me for a serach. She said she offered them clothes and they didn't take them. The blanket would have been presumably sufficient for the dogs.

Unless you get the Policemen statements explicitly contradicting Kate or saying the McCanns were being evasive/uncooperative then there isn't anything here that would stand up in court.

BB you will perhaps find it more useful to refer to the statements given by the GNR officers regarding the dogs.
You will find them here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

here is a couple of snippets that relate to your query.

"When they arrived at the scene, they entered the McCanns' apartment by the front door, and entered the living room, where there were some PJ officers as well as the McCann couple. They just talked to some colleagues from the PJ and asked for a piece of clothing that Madeleine had worn or used recently. They were given a pink/orange blanket that the child had been covered with in her bed.”

Processo Volume III

Pages 762 to 765

Witness Statement

Antonio Freitas Silva

Date: 2007.05.09

•" He remembers that on the 4th of May of the current year, around 23h00, they attempted to tentatively identify and thus reconstruct the path taken by the missing minor. They gave the dogs a Turkish bath towel which was supposedly used by the child in question. This operation was realised by two different dogs."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 13.07.14 12:00

missbeetle wrote:No expense unspared!

That made me laugh, Juliet - thank you.

Thanks also to the other ladies for their observations.

Always a pleasure to read your fashion opinions on this case.

One thought about the outfit Madeleine is wearing on the side of the pool :

If Kate hadn't namechecked Gap and Monsoon, would you have thought it a flash costume at all...?

Top looks like it could be polycotton, and the insipid print looks like nightwear.

Shorts - if I remember rightly - even have a loose thread somewhere.

A WUM extraordinaire. Thanks for the laughs, you're very amusing.  smilie 
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 12:00

And from another statement by one of the police officers:

He remembers that on the 4th of May of the current year, around 23h00, they attempted to tentatively identify and thus reconstruct the path taken by the missing minor. They gave the dogs a Turkish bath towel which was supposedly used by the child in question. This operation was realised by two different dogs.

That is a little further down the page and Dantezebu has kindly copied it for you as well.

I don't know what agenda  you have bluebag, but even when I go to the trouble to find the official statements you seem to put your faith in what  was wtitten by Kate, that paragon of truth and honesty - Maddie sleeping  in the blanket every night: the only source is Kate.

No need to thank me for wasting time finding you the link, no need to thank me for pointing out wherein the link you can find  the reference to towels, no need to thank me for bothering to copy and paste the relevant passage.

First you state that Maddie would smell of soap, I explain that soap isn't a scent exclusive to Maddie. Then you decide she slept  in or under the blanket  whilst it's more likely that it was on top of the sheet and bedding, then you decide that a towel wiill be just as good as clothes worn close to the body.

It's quite pointless  for me to gather all the relevant information in one topic if all those 10.000 views or so had resulted in similar conclusions, luckily  a great many took the trouble to read  the discussion and the statements from the files.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 12:23

missbeetle wrote:
worriedmum wrote:On the subject of Amelie's t shirt, the simplest explanation is that both Amelie and Madeleine were wearing their new clothes for this photograph.   Amelie's t shirt does have that fresh soft look which doesn't really last long  .

On the picture where Kate is carrying her on her hip, it just looks to me as if it has been washed and probably on too hot a setting-so it's slightly paler and has shrunk a bit.  With regards to the pink t shirt, I have often bought packs of two or even a couple in different colours for holidays-it's again the simplest explanation for me.

The problem with this explanation is the logistics of washing and drying Amelie's top  between wearing it on the last day and then again  looking tighter,on the photos where she is being carried by Kate-judging by Kate's outfit very soon after Madeleine's disappearance.

Bingo, Worriedmum!

I find these 'housewifely' observations and deductions very, very astute and intelligent missbeetle.
I am sure it is these 'housewifely' deductions and observations that will one day catch the Mccanns out and prove them as liars.
In fact IMO I think we have already done that many times over.

And I would say as someone who has young children I just 'know' there is something very wrong here. It just all stacks up so wrong.

All in my opinion, nothing stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.07.14 12:45

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
missbeetle wrote:

Bingo, Worriedmum!

I find these 'housewifely' observations and deductions very, very astute and intelligent missbeetle.
I am sure it is these 'housewifely' deductions and observations that will one day catch the Mccanns out and prove them as liars.

And I would say as someone who has young children I just 'know' there is something very wrong here. It just all stacks up so wrong.

Thanks ,BCB!

I was beginning to think one of our forum members thought 'housewifely' could be used a pejorative term! Surely not!    lol!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 12:49

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
missbeetle wrote:

Bingo, Worriedmum!

Red mine.
I think you will find out that the McCanns did their washing on the Saturday after Madeleine disappeared. So problem solved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Empty Out and proud...

Post by missbeetle 13.07.14 13:01

worriedmum wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
missbeetle wrote:

Bingo, Worriedmum!

Thanks ,BCB!

I was beginning to think one of our forum members thought 'housewifely' could be used a pejorative term! Surely not!    lol!

I am proud to be a housewife!

I have a lot of time and respect for the input of the mothers - and other wise women - on here.

Astute observations, intuition and common sense...

Hooray for the housewives.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 13.07.14 15:47

just to say ,I used to buy same clothes for 2 of my boys so 2 different sizes ,youngest got to wear both I time haha,wonder what they thoughtmaybe?. the larger one was a dress,it looks far too long to be a top? younger child  didn't look so much smaller than her sister really in poole photo. what do you think? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 13.07.14 16:40

Just my opinion..
Tigger is absolutely correct about the sniffers will sniff out a persons natural body phermones and everyone has the same to an extent and then we each give subtle individual scents. The towel was really silly my kids when bathed together would be silly girls and swap towels giggle and run around making bath time chaotic at best lol.Now thats what gets me...as moms who have had a child out of your sight for a minute the panic sets in and are u going to remember the exact towel a child used..no you would grab her jacket or her dirty " before bath" clothes not a towel thats dried a clean little person...and if they shared a toothbrush the towel is a no brainer.
Now tennis maddy IMO may be the child that kate and tapas friend (cant remember which one) was taking pics and they had the uncomfortable dad incident.I think they had taken some pics of Different " maddys" for the
confusion Gerry spoke of.maybe that is why they didnt turn the camera over to the PJ and the lack of holiday pics..if maddy died early on they had to have recently dated digitals on the camera and possibly didnt have any but the decoys? The camera was on the table in the PJ's photos of 5a...why not take it right away? Alot of senseless things that make no sense until you piece it all together. Just my opinion

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 17:27

dantezebu wrote:here is a couple of snippets that relate to your query.

"When they arrived at the scene, they entered the McCanns' apartment by the front door, and entered the living room, where there were some PJ officers as well as the McCann couple. They just talked to some colleagues from the PJ and asked for a piece of clothing that Madeleine had worn or used recently. They were given a pink/orange blanket that the child had been covered with in her bed.”

Processo Volume III

Pages 762 to 765

Witness Statement

Antonio Freitas Silva

•" He remembers that on the 4th of May of the current year, around 23h00, they attempted to tentatively identify and thus reconstruct the path taken by the missing minor. They gave the dogs a Turkish bath towel which was supposedly used by the child in question. This operation was realised by two different dogs."

I still don't see why this necessarily a problem.

A blanket the child slept in has got to be OK for this purpose?

There is not enough meat in either of those statements to say they were being evasive or uncooperative.

If you're going to try and nail them then you need to be fair about it.

What do you think a defense lawyer would make of this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 13.07.14 18:08

A blanket on top of the sheets? It would have some scent, I would imagine, but not as much. Towel? Did they have a towel each or did they share? Much more likely to share, especially since they apparently shared a toothbrush.

Why not produce, socks, underwear, or a sweaty t-shirt? All would be better.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 13.07.14 18:45

The McCanns don't seem to be the type of parents that would let their kids share at a toothbrush. My 3 boys (now men) have NEVER shared a toothbrush...ever!
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.14 19:00

BlueBag wrote:
dantezebu wrote:here is a couple of snippets that relate to your query.

Processo Volume III

Pages 762 to 765

Witness Statement

Antonio Freitas Silva

I still don't see why this necessarily a problem.

A blanket the child slept in has got to be OK for this purpose?

There is not enough meat in either of those statements to say they were being evasive or uncooperative.

If you're going to try and nail them then you need to be fair about it.

What do you think a defense lawyer would make of this?

I know what the prosecution would make of it.

Kate - having read the files (her own statement)  - tells us she offered clothes and they didn't take them.

The GNR officer says they asked for clothes but were given a blanket.

The statement of the GNR predates that of Kate by some four years and he has back-up from a colleague.

It's clear to me you are on a mission to disrupt and are more than happy to keep this towel/soap/blanket  going for the next hundred pages or so. You're welcome, I'm only posting this message so that others don't fall into the trap.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 19:04

ETA that incidentally that pink blanket went missing ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombraider 13.07.14 19:10

The dogs -GNR Tracker dogs and Human Search & Rescue Dogs were deployed on 4 different days, - 4th, 7th, 8th & 10th of May.  All set off from the apartment where Madeleine went missing, different dogs were used and different items were used to retrieve a scent, - a pink blanket, clothing and a towel. 

All followed the same route / scent trail.
Tombraider

Activity : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 20:06

JohnyT wrote:What is interesting though on 'the last picture' is the focus of MBM. I'm not sure what camera took the photo but, usually, with a camera, focus is on the centre subject, whilst here MBM is pin sharp whilst the other subjects are slightly off focus. As it's a bright day, the aperture would have been a higher number, giving greater depth of field and thus should render all the subjects, within the plane that there is, sharp.
JohnyT

Does anybody have a complete set of metadata for this photo?

Just from a quick look, pictures I have taken in Portugal generally have exposures of around half the time of a similar picture taken here in the UK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Further Analysis of the Last Photo - Page 7 Empty Pick'n'mix...

Post by missbeetle 13.07.14 22:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Going back to page one of this thread, the picture of distraught Kate and Gerry outside the church...

The lady framed between the unhappy couple looks familiar.

Could she be Mrs Susan Hubbard's friend, Fernanda the church helper?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JD also provides this photograph of Kate and Amelie :

Which he helpfully labels "Allegedly taken between May 4th - May 12th, 2007"

Amelie looking very young and Kate's hair is freshly highlighted.

I have previously wondered, birth certificates aside, if :

Amelie and Sean are not twins...

Madeleine and Sean were the twins...

Amelie was their little sister, possibly born to another mother, maybe only six to nine months younger.

The usual questions about the usual suspects!

Some other housewives of note in this mysterious saga :

Mrs Jenny Murat - retired nurse, I'd say this lady has her finger firmly on the pulse of Praia da Luz.

Mrs Susan Hubbard - qualified midwife, wife of the Father whose name sounds like an contraction of 'heinous' in Standard English.

Mrs Dianne Webster - I wonder if in real life she is as dowdy and down-trodden looking as she appears to us?

My housewifely observations, anyhow...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.14 22:15

missbeetle wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

Going back to page one of this thread, the picture of distraught Kate and Gerry outside the church...

The lady framed between the unhappy couple looks familiar.

Could she be Mrs Susan Hubbard's friend, Fernanda the church helper?

JD also provides this photograph of Kate and Amelie :

Which he helpfully labels "Allegedly taken between May 4th - May 12th, 2007"

Amelie looking very young and Kate's hair is freshly highlighted.

I have previously wondered, birth certificates aside, if :

Amelie and Sean are not twins...

Madeleine and Sean were the twins...

Amelie was their little sister, possibly born to another mother, maybe only six to nine months younger.

The usual questions about the usual suspects!

Some other housewives of note in this mysterious saga :

Mrs Jenny Murat - retired nurse, I'd say this lady has her finger firmly on the pulse of Praia da Luz.

Mrs Susan Hubbard - qualified midwife, wife of the Father whose name sounds like an contraction of 'heinous' in Standard English.

Mrs Dianne Webster - I wonder if in real life she is as dowdy and down-trodden looking as she appears to us?

My housewifely observations, anyhow...
Doh, I really do think you should stop these sort of remarks

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth 13.07.14 23:15

Re the clothes, t shirts, shorts etc, I think it would have been VERY easy for the police to have confirmed if the clothes that km bleated on about that she says Madeleine was wearing actually came from Gap and Monsoon and which season they came from.

If they couldn't find them in th collection then you would hope they would have looked more seriously at anything else they gave as their version of what they remembered or their version of the truth.
TellTheTruth

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.07.14 0:12

Every time the last photo comes up there are serious attempts to derail any questioning of it, or to bury important questions with distractions. That doesn't seem to have changed.

I can only guess that we're hitting fairly close to the bone when we discuss things like:

a. the timing being deliberately changed
b. the photo was produced in order to prove that Madeleine was alive at a certain hour on a certain day
c. the photo was produced to prove that Gerry was at a particular location at a certain hour on a certain day

We also seem to attract the same sort of attention when we turn our attentions to the tennis court photo.

I can only guess that we're hitting fairly close to the bone when we discuss things like:

a. the child shown in the tennis court photo might not be Madeleine
b. the child shown in the tennis court photo might be a composite of several photos
c. the child shown in the tennis court photo might exist solely to prove that Madeleine was alive at a certain hour on a certain day

canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 14.07.14 3:18

Agreed canada12. I think we have hit the nail pretty hard on the head. I cant figure out how they found the other maddys tho unless this had been in the works before the alleged abduction by the loving pedos from the hellish lair.I dont think the pictures of.real maddy was taken after april 29 or 30 th and even their reading material had to have came with them from UK i doubt it was aquired in PDL

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 14.07.14 3:19

All in my opinion of course

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top