The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calculated hoax or not? Mm11

Calculated hoax or not? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Calculated hoax or not? Mm11

Calculated hoax or not? Regist10

Calculated hoax or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calculated hoax or not? Empty Calculated hoax or not?

Post by Jill Havern 12.09.11 7:19

I thought I would bring this post from 'tigger', in response to 'Hilary' on another thread, into this section.

tigger wrote:Re 'hoax'. It reflects well on you that you try to see the affair from all points of view. However -
You do not believe in premeditation.
I have twisted myself into knots, trying to work my way around the irrefutable evidence of premeditation which is:
1. the poster photograph, 30/40 copies ready in A4 format on quality paper - this photographic paper was not available in PdL, neither is the alleged printer on which it was done, available at MW. It was lost soon afterwards and belonged to one of the girls who worked there.
2. the fake coloboma, which was already present in the photograph and therefore had to have been photoshopped in. To presume that this was done between the hours of 10.00 p.m. and about 03.00 am. is asking rather a lot, seeing that none of the T9 had a laptop with them.
They've recently admitted that there was no coloboma, just a little fleck you could hardly see.
3. the presence of this particular photo on an USB stick belonging to Gerry, according to O'Brien.
A USB stick which I don't believe has ever been produced.
4. Sky news was called before the police was alerted. The news appeared on BBC website at 12.01. This alone is strange, since the girl had been missing for 2 hours, no way would BBC publish anything like this so early unless a trusted source had provided it.
5. The British consul was at the police station at 10.00 a.m. the following morning. They overheard him report by telephone that the Portugese police weren't doing anything. Which was an outright lie.

A website asking for donations for the 'fighting fund' was up and running on the 5th or 6th of May. They did not need any money, half of Portugal was looking, there was world wide publicity. And why a 'fighting fund' not a 'finding fund?'

The story was absolute tabloid fodder:
A little British girl has been abducted on Foreign soil.
The native police are bumbling and hopeless.
The parents weren't to blame in any way, could have happened to anyone. They weren't told! (Actually they were told there had been a number of burglaries and to keep their apartments and valuables secure).
The area is heaving with paedophiles and 'lawless' villages nearby are refuges for criminal elements. (this was news to the Portugese for one).
They needed a 'fighting fund' to struggle against the foreign forces of evil. This turn of phrase appealed enormously to the British public, who are always for the underdog.

Madeleine sells newspapers in the same way Princes Diana did. Her portrait on the front page was and still is, worth a lot of money for the newspaper industry.

I could go on, because there are so many points. But I find these two most unpleasant people. They were not content to stop Amaral, but are still trying to ruin him. They are quite unnecessarily vindictive to people they perceive to be their enemies.
They have a ridiculously high opinion of their own importance. ('Rome is preparing itself for our visit' and 'there will be riots in the UK if we get arrested').
They are still telling outright lies. E.g. that the Portugese police have exonerated them, that nobody is looking for Maddie, that the case in Portugal has been permanently shelved (when it will be re-opened the moment they request this) etc.

I don't think they physically killed Maddie. But they were so ready and the actual date of her death is likely to be much earlier in the holiday. IMO they are 100% culpable.

Calculated hoax or not? 9_mp_t11
Calculated hoax or not? 10_og_10