The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Mm11

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Mm11

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Regist10

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering

Post by HiDeHo 24.08.11 4:08

An important video...imo

An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Re: Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering

Post by ROSA 24.08.11 4:22

i agree HiDeHo thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Re: Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering

Post by Guest 24.08.11 9:45

I certainly think that Madeleine is not the only victim in this sad case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 24.08.11 9:58

How can two ordinary Doctors inflict that kind of pain on someone. Who is behind them. Whoever it is will not get away with it forever. This world is changing very, very fast.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.11 10:07

And, the stupidity of it all is that the Portugal judiciary system allows the freeze of his assets even before trial. Who's going to compensate him for his lost and sufferings when this is all over?

The state of portugal or mccanns?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Write to Amaral.

Post by tigger 24.08.11 15:03

I would love to write to G. Amaral, just a postcard with a short message that I am one amongst many who support him and thank him for not giving in to the political pressure. Literally, just a short line or two. He would be able to show SY the may thousands of letters and postcards of support he's had from all over the world.
Anybody got an address?
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 24.08.11 23:54

HiDeHo

Thank you for this video - Goncalo Amaral and his family are paying the price for Truth and Justice for Madeleine - it is a shame that he has been served in this fashion by the efforts of the McCanns lawyers.

I fervently hope he is correct and that the case will be re-opened - the sooner the better. I too would like to support him in any way that I can and will do so given the opportunity.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 25.08.11 15:44

Angelique wrote: I too would like to support him in any way that I can and will do so given the opportunity.

Indeed.Whatever the truth about the McCann case eventually turns out to be,they don't have the right to try and destroy people, as they've done. IS there a fund you can contribute to, for instance, does he need help to cover his legal fees?
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Legal defence fund for Dr Amaral

Post by Guest 25.08.11 17:22

There's a link on the Madeleine Foundation website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to a Portuguese site where donations may be made.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 25.08.11 18:02

I agree, this is a very important video, and quite heartbreaking. It is possible to donate to his legal defence fund (how I wish I could win the lottery) but I understand that he will not contemplate accepting any donations towards himself or his family in the dire situation he finds himself in. I would guess that if you can find out his publishers you could send him a note via them, and I would like to do that as well.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Another VIDEO - An Emotional Gonçalo Amaral Describes His Family's Suffering Empty Another video

Post by louiseh 27.08.11 15:17

I really hope that Sr Amaral and his family know that we haven't forgotten them and I for one would love to see him exhonerated entirely by the UK press! AND a full apology given. I long for that day.
louiseh
louiseh

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top