The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The tapas phone autopsy

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 8:17

@Gillyspot wrote:
Stella wrote:Here is a chart listing Kate and Gerry's calls on the 3rd. Those highlighted in yellow represent calls at the same time.

GMKM
03-May03-May
8.23
8.24
12.24
12.31
13.34
23.1423.14
23.1723.17
23.40
23.52

Have just been having a think. Graham Mackenzie another holidaymaker at the Ocean Club said overhead Gerry McCann between 10 and 11 pm on 3rd May 2007 speaking to a family member about Madeleine being taken by a paedophile, Yet according to the records he made no calls.

Could this be explained by Gerry deleting a call, or are the pings still recorded on the ping map, even after deleting a call ?

Could this also mean that Gerry was using someone elses phone?

I wish I was more knowledgeable about these things..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Less than an hour after the 'abduction'?

Post by tigger on 16.10.11 8:21

Hi Gillispot,
So Gerry learned in the half hour or so not taken up with writing timelines, deleting all calls on his mobile and - according to some - running round OC trying to find her, that there were paedophile gangs in PdL?
It follows then that somebody told him this between 10.00 and the time of the telephone call. I wonder if the police had yet to arrive, since they weren't called until 10.40.
It can't have been the police who told him this, because they didn't hold this opinion at all, Besides, when they arrived they were treated to the masonic plea of Gerry, (or the praying Arab performance as Amaral put it), then inside they got a repeat performance from both, checked the cupboards and the flats asking questions. No they were busy.
I'm thinking that Gerry made that call before the police arrived and it makes no sense at all.
Because if he knew that earlier in the week, why leave the door open? If he found out later, who told him? Because as late as 10.30, when he spoke with Mrs. Fenn, he just mentioned that a 'little girl' was missing. No panic, no paedophiles.
If I encountered a parent looking anxiously for his child, I'd go an help him look, mentioning 'by the way, there are paedophile gangs in the area, we all know that' , wouldn't be top of the list.
It would also have to be an English speaking person and since most of those were guests on holiday, they'd not be likely to know about paedophile gangs, surely, if they knew, they'd have picked another holiday spot.



____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 8:24

I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Stella

Post by tigger on 16.10.11 8:34

Stella wrote:I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.

I think you're too nice! I think he made it up.
And if he didn't make it up, he made it very easy for 'them' to take Maddie, didn't he?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 16.10.11 9:26

@tigger wrote:
Stella wrote:I think someone must have told him about this even before the alarm was raised.
I think you're too nice! I think he made it up.
And if he didn't make it up, he made it very easy for 'them' to take Maddie, didn't he?
No tigger, I'm thinking Casa Pia and the reason why paedophiles might choose Portugal over Jersey, when the Jersey care home scandal was shortly about to break !!! Someone, somewhere, probably knew this. They had contacts in high places with all the right ideas information. winkwink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Gillyspot on 16.10.11 15:04

How about Gerry McCann was not actually on the phone but just pretending to be. Remember Graham McKenzie said that Gerry didn't lower his voice or make any signal that he was being overheard and carried on discussing it (perhaps that was the plan to prove he believed there was an abduction)?


____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 17.10.11 8:13

Good point Gilly !!! That would account for no pings at that time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Lance De Boils on 21.12.11 20:57

Just read this thread. Can't pretend to understand it fully, but was thinking the same as Gilly... Sounds like he intended to be heard - otherwise why hold a conversation like that on the balcony? Absolutely no reaction to realising he was being overheard? No pings?
He might have been holding a mobile, but doesn't mean he was necessarily using it.
He could even have been talking to someone in the apartment, just looking in a different direction and holding a phone.

Lance De Boils

Posts : 805
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Angelique on 21.12.11 23:39

Stewie wrote:

Rachel pings 22:51:24 then Matt pings 22:51:25 - 1 second diff
Matt pings 22:58:29 then Rachel pings 22:58:34 - 5 seconds diff
Rachel pings 22:59:12 then Matt pings 22:59:17 - 5 seconds diff
Matt pings 23:00:18 then Rachel pings 23:00:22 - 4 seconds diff
Matt pings 23:05:44 then Rachel pings 23:05:48 - 4 seconds diff
Rachel and Matt ping together at 23:06:17
Matt pings 23:24:31 then Rachel pings 23:24:41 - 10 seconds diff

Could these be multiple recipients of same text?

____________________
Things aren't always what they seem

Angelique

Posts : 1396
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2010-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by aquila on 22.12.11 6:52

I can't begin to understand the technical info. There is a point I'd like to raise in terms of 'having no mobile/having low battery/no phone charger/phone switched off' etc.

When the kids were placed in the creche would the creche need a mobile phone number to contact the parents if the child were taken ill/in distress? If that's the case what number was registered with the creche and if/when that phone was switched off what times co-incided with the childrens' creche times.

Why would there be no mobile phones at the dinner table? I think that's a big issue here. A group of professionals and friends go on holiday. They take their mobile phones and chargers (who doesn't take their mobile phone nowadays?). They decide to dine together every evening at a fairly regular time. They stay in different apartments. They take it in turns to check on the children. I'd have thought text messaging would be very useful. One of the women intimated she didn't like the walk to check on the kids as it was a bit deserted - I'd have thought that was a very good reason to have a mobile phone in my hand. It would also be a good idea to have a mobile phone for the very reason that if one of the kids was awake/crying a text message could be sent to the dinner table of the Tapas bar. I seem to remember one of the T7 did a 'listening' and didn't enter the apartment, didn't have keys and couldn't remember if the door was open (perhaps my recollection is fuzzy). What would that person have done if one of the McCann children were awake/crying? legged it back to the Tapas bar?

As for a Portuguese pay-as-you-go phone. I ask myself why would that be needed? If they were using a Portuguese number did PJ have it? I can't believe that a Portuguese sim card would be needed for cost reasons.

Sorry, I can't contribute to the technical stuff - I wish I had a technical analytical brain but I don't. I just have the above questions.

aquila

Posts : 7986
Reputation : 1223
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 22.12.11 7:33

@aquila wrote:I can't begin to understand the technical info. There is a point I'd like to raise in terms of 'having no mobile/having low battery/no phone charger/phone switched off' etc.

When the kids were placed in the creche would the creche need a mobile phone number to contact the parents if the child were taken ill/in distress? If that's the case what number was registered with the creche and if/when that phone was switched off what times co-incided with the childrens' creche times.

Why would there be no mobile phones at the dinner table? I think that's a big issue here. A group of professionals and friends go on holiday. They take their mobile phones and chargers (who doesn't take their mobile phone nowadays?). They decide to dine together every evening at a fairly regular time. They stay in different apartments. They take it in turns to check on the children. I'd have thought text messaging would be very useful. One of the women intimated she didn't like the walk to check on the kids as it was a bit deserted - I'd have thought that was a very good reason to have a mobile phone in my hand. It would also be a good idea to have a mobile phone for the very reason that if one of the kids was awake/crying a text message could be sent to the dinner table of the Tapas bar. I seem to remember one of the T7 did a 'listening' and didn't enter the apartment, didn't have keys and couldn't remember if the door was open (perhaps my recollection is fuzzy). What would that person have done if one of the McCann children were awake/crying? legged it back to the Tapas bar?

As for a Portuguese pay-as-you-go phone. I ask myself why would that be needed? If they were using a Portuguese number did PJ have it? I can't believe that a Portuguese sim card would be needed for cost reasons.

Sorry, I can't contribute to the technical stuff - I wish I had a technical analytical brain but I don't. I just have the above questions.

I think it was Gerrys number that they left with the creche to contact them, wich is funny since his mobile was turned of until the 3th May..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by tigger on 25.02.12 9:19

Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

I note that you suggest ( in the creche sheets topic) a new topic on this to go 'behind closed doors' - I don't really know what you mean by that? Because if there is new information, would that then be available only to a limited number of members?

That would detract from the value of this topic for instance, I think. It would leave it incomplete and wrong conclusions could be drawn by members without access to privileged information.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Invinoveritas on 25.02.12 19:57

@tigger wrote:Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

I note that you suggest ( in the creche sheets topic) a new topic on this to go 'behind closed doors' - I don't really know what you mean by that? Because if there is new information, would that then be available only to a limited number of members?

That would detract from the value of this topic for instance, I think. It would leave it incomplete and wrong conclusions could be drawn by members without access to privileged information.

Not at all tigger, my suggestion was and is, is that the information that is available here on the many threads should be bundled onto one thread, where the chronological list of events is available for reference, I think Stella understood what I was saying, this is what I meant when I said "behind closed doors", then anyone can start a thread if they wish to, using the data-bank for reference and is then free for discussion

____________________
"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Invinoveritas

Posts : 374
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Nowereland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by tigger on 26.02.12 9:08

@Invinoveritas wrote:
@tigger wrote:Invinoveritas, this is as far as I know, a pretty complete account of the phone pings as collated by Kikoraton.

I note that you suggest ( in the creche sheets topic) a new topic on this to go 'behind closed doors' - I don't really know what you mean by that? Because if there is new information, would that then be available only to a limited number of members?

That would detract from the value of this topic for instance, I think. It would leave it incomplete and wrong conclusions could be drawn by members without access to privileged information.

Not at all tigger, my suggestion was and is, is that the information that is available here on the many threads should be bundled onto one thread, where the chronological list of events is available for reference, I think Stella understood what I was saying, this is what I meant when I said "behind closed doors", then anyone can start a thread if they wish to, using the data-bank for reference and is then free for discussion


I totally agree with the need to have the large amount of data correlated, chronologically and with references supplied. A set of references for members to use for discussions in other threads.
From the topics started recently which only selected members may join, it seems to me that the inevitable discussions re new points are still obscuring the original topic - just as often happens on the 'open' topics.
Imo there is no need for these separate 'closed' discussion topics, there is a need for clear correlated data with references - without distracting discussions.
In the case of new data becoming available - the data bank could be adjusted by a moderator.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by tigger on 11.09.12 16:50

Guest wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:
Stella wrote:Here is a chart listing Kate and Gerry's calls on the 3rd. Those highlighted in yellow represent calls at the same time.

GMKM
03-May03-May
8.23
8.24
12.24
12.31
13.34
23.1423.14
23.1723.17
23.40
23.52

Have just been having a think. Graham Mackenzie another holidaymaker at the Ocean Club said overhead Gerry McCann between 10 and 11 pm on 3rd May 2007 speaking to a family member about Madeleine being taken by a paedophile, Yet according to the records he made no calls.

Could this be explained by Gerry deleting a call, or are the pings still recorded on the ping map, even after deleting a call ?

Could this also mean that Gerry was using someone elses phone?

I wish I was more knowledgeable about these things..


That's interesting. When he and Michael Wright or Jon Corner? were seen paddling amongst the rocks - looking for something, I did wonder if it might be a mobile phone which could not be traced to Gerry. Might be one explanation. They were using their mobiles I believe whilst there, trying to locate the one which was thrown in the sea the previous night?
Payne was on the beach that night. Gerry is said to have been there too.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Phone Records and Analysis

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 14:09

Guest wrote:
GMKMJTFPRORoBDPMO
03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May03-May
8.23
8.24
10.52
11.33
12.24
12.31
13.34
20.30
22.45
22.45
22.45
22.5122.51
22.5822.58
22.5922.59
23.0023.00
23.0523.05
23.0623.06
23.1423.14
23.1723.17
23.2423.24
23.40
23.52


What is interesting here, is that the Payne's never made any calls and just look at the phone pattern of the Oldfield's !!!

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by monkey mind on 26.01.13 15:48

In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?
Makes one wonder if they didn’t have a phone no one is aware of.....

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 15:57

@monkey mind wrote:In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?
Makes one wonder if they didn’t have a phone no one is aware of.....


Note that DP and FP's times are identical. Were they communicating with each other? FP claimed that she stayed with KM while others went out searching.

So, did they have their phones with them during dinner or did they go back to their apartment to retrieve them?
If DP was out searching alone, per his statements, why did he need to keep calling FP?

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 16:01

Guest wrote:
@LG78 wrote:Why arent there any overview of GM calls/sms made on May 1th? seems like Kate had a lot of calls that day...
Yes LG78, Gerry's call activity for the 1st must have been witheld by the PJ. Along with all the others for some strange reason. Let's hope Kiko has this information somewhere.

GMKM
01-May01-May
10.16
11.56
12.17
19.45
20.31
20.33
20.35
20.37
22.16
22.23
22.23
22.24
22.25
22.27


Appears Kate had her phone during dinner that night.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest on 26.01.13 16:12

@southern_gal wrote:
Guest wrote:
@LG78 wrote:Why arent there any overview of GM calls/sms made on May 1th? seems like Kate had a lot of calls that day...
Yes LG78, Gerry's call activity for the 1st must have been witheld by the PJ. Along with all the others for some strange reason. Let's hope Kiko has this information somewhere.

GMKM
01-May01-May
10.16
11.56
12.17
19.45
20.31
20.33
20.35
20.37
22.16
22.23
22.23
22.24
22.25
22.27


Appears Kate had her phone during dinner that night.

What a crazy sequence!

The regularity, the frequency. Twice on 22.23. The brevity.

Indicative of lunacy, bedlam or pure panick? Where was that phone at the times given?
Did any independent person, let's say a waiter, see this sort of traffic during dinner?

And, jointly with the diary notes: did she have tennislessons and go running with a mobile phone held to her head? Washing the blinds? Going to the supermarket?

Come to think of it, was the so called visit to a supermarket an alibi for absence at dinner?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by monkey mind on 26.01.13 16:17

Notice the six brief calls by K between 10.15pm and 10.30pm.
Coincidentally, in the fifteen minutes directly preceding that, between 10.00pm and 10.15pm, there were six equally brief calls bet Robert Murat and his girlfriend. Six calls from them, immediately followed by six calls from her.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Woofer on 26.01.13 17:10

@southern_gal wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?
Makes one wonder if they didn’t have a phone no one is aware of.....


Note that DP and FP's times are identical. Were they communicating with each other? FP claimed that she stayed with KM while others went out searching.

So, did they have their phones with them during dinner or did they go back to their apartment to retrieve them?
If DP was out searching alone, per his statements, why did he need to keep calling FP?

Southern Gal - I think, if you`re referring to DP and FP, they didn`t make any calls at all on the 3rd - aren`t they the pink columns?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Woofer on 26.01.13 17:14

Tuesday the 1st was the evening Mrs. Fenn heard a child crying from 22.30 (abt when the news finished) until 23.45. So Kate was phoning or texting furiously just before that.

This was the night of Beltane and the moon was full in Scorpio ! Just sayin`. Also the night of the quizz and the nice quizz mistress, or was that Wed?

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by southern_gal on 26.01.13 17:32

@Woofer wrote:
@southern_gal wrote:
@monkey mind wrote:In the overall context the lack of traffic from the Payne’s is well, odd in the extreme. You’d think they’d find one person to call surely?
Makes one wonder if they didn’t have a phone no one is aware of.....


Note that DP and FP's times are identical. Were they communicating with each other? FP claimed that she stayed with KM while others went out searching.

So, did they have their phones with them during dinner or did they go back to their apartment to retrieve them?
If DP was out searching alone, per his statements, why did he need to keep calling FP?

Southern Gal - I think, if you`re referring to DP and FP, they didn`t make any calls at all on the 3rd - aren`t they the pink columns?

Dang it!! You're right. Sorry. I'm going back and forth in some of the older topics to refresh my memory about dates and times that the group have claimed in their timeline.

southern_gal

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-24
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum