The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Mm11

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Mm11

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Regist10

The tapas phone autopsy

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Empty Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by Guest 31.01.13 12:40

That's a shame. It's the same with the Missing Madeleine site too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

telephone records - The tapas phone autopsy - Page 6 Empty Re: The tapas phone autopsy

Post by southern_gal 31.01.13 13:59

chrissie wrote:As far as I am aware, Maddie Case Files are no longer accepting new members. I've been a member there since it started.

Do you have access to the information kiko has provided regarding the phone data? If so would you mind sharing it? I have candy!! laughat
southern_gal
southern_gal

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissie 31.01.13 14:49

southern_gal wrote:
chrissie wrote:As far as I am aware, Maddie Case Files are no longer accepting new members. I've been a member there since it started.

Do you have access to the information kiko has provided regarding the phone data? If so would you mind sharing it? I have candy!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love candy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've just had a quick search over there. The original thread runs to over 400 pages and the second one to 136. I know there was another concise thread but leave it with me. May take me a day or two to find [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ETA: kikoraton is a member here so maybe you or someone could PM him
chrissie

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 31.01.13 16:29

Wow, thank you for taking this on. I'll pm kiko to see if s/he can get the information on here.
southern_gal
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Post by southern_gal 31.01.13 18:01

On Tuesday 1st May 2007, Gerald McCann's handset was silent all day. Kate McCanns mobile first activated the Luz antenna at 10.16, but all details of the days calls have been deleted from the handset and there is no nothing in the CD from her mobile provider. Another activation took place at 12.17. The Creche records show that Gerald McCann picked up Madeleine at 12.20 (a bit earlier than usual) but Kate McCann's call at 12.17 does not appear to have been to him, (because his mobile was not activated at all that day). Kate McCann dealt with her last call before leaving for the Tapas Bar at 20.35.

At around 8.45pm on Tuesday 1st May 2007, Miss Nejoua Chekeya, the Ocean Clubs busty Aerobics Instructor, held a 'Quiz Night' and was later invited, allegedly by Gerald McCann, to join his table which she did sometime between 9.30pm and 9.50pm. She did not say how long she had remained with them, but she is not the sort of woman men would wish see to leave too quickly. Miss Chekeya stated that one dinner setting was unused and that she could not remember seeing Kate McCann.

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the 'Quiz Night' (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O'Brien was not asked by either the Polícia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

Kate McCanns mobile was next activated six times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27, after she had returned to Apartment 5A after dinner. The antenna traffic proves that these calls were not made to any of the 'Tapas 9'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So May 1st is the night that GM invited Ms. Chekeya to join the group and then a short time later KM's phone registers six incidents of activity that wasn't to any of the group. Perhaps she contacted family/friend via text that relates to GM's behavior. This is the night that Ms. Fenn heard a child crying for daddy for almost 2 hours.
southern_gal
southern_gal

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top