The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

article david jones on book Kate Mm11

article david jones on book Kate Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

article david jones on book Kate Mm11

article david jones on book Kate Regist10

article david jones on book Kate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty article david jones on book Kate

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:44

Hi! I did not read Kate's book, but I just read that David Jones states the following in his article from 9th may 2011 in the Daily mail:

"Logged in the papers were five reports where British parents had complained that their children had been sexually molested in their beds as they slept and three more where the intruder had been disturbed before he could assault his would-be victims – again, young Britons on holiday.

Not one of these cases had been mentioned to the McCanns, and Kate says there was ‘a familiar thread’ – that none appeared to have been taken seriously, either by the Portuguese police or the tour operators concerned."

Is that true? Did anyone ever read that in the files?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Re: article david jones on book Kate

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:48

Moving to Debate section for discussion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:51

More on this subject on McCannFiles: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Some background would be useful

Post by tigger 20.08.11 9:56

Juulcy wrote:Hi! I did not read Kate's book, but I just read that David Jones states the following in his article from 9th may 2011 in the Daily mail:

"Logged in the papers were five reports where British parents had complained that their children had been sexually molested in their beds as they slept and three more where the intruder had been disturbed before he could assault his would-be victims – again, young Britons on holiday.

Not one of these cases had been mentioned to the McCanns, and Kate says there was ‘a familiar thread’ – that none appeared to have been taken seriously, either by the Portuguese police or the tour operators concerned."

Never read that anywhere. Sounds to me like a plant.
1. molested in their beds whilst they slept - where? Where were the parents? Were all these at the tapas as well?
2. intruder had been disturbed - by the parents coming in to check?
3. young Britons on holiday - that screams a plant to me. Why should the intruder care about the nationality? And are have any other nationals reported this?

Sound very TM to me. This immediately throws suspicion on the PJ (inefficient, keeping secrets), the term 'young Britons on holiday' - a lovely emotive phrase conjuring up darling little innocent children. Whereas young Britons on holiday can also include the binge drinkers.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:59

This has been discussed before, I'm still trying to locate it.

I'm sure all of these people only reported this once they got back to the UK, they never reported it in Portugal. So who would take them seriously !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 10:06

Juulcy wrote:Hi! I did not read Kate's book, but I just read that David Jones states the following in his article from 9th may 2011 in the Daily mail:

Here it is on P89 of the book.

Removed by moderator, copyright laws do not allow for exact copies of a page from the book to be printed here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Can't find it.

Post by tigger 20.08.11 10:08

Stella wrote:More on this subject on McCannFiles: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just looked through the link. No references except five cases - apparently all Britons, parents sleeping in the next room.

Well, I'd want chapter and verse on that, Katey, which, seeing that you have the reports at your fingertips, shouldn't be a problem.
Since you were able to read those reports, there can be no problem in publishing them on your very own website, for instance.
I find the idea of no less than five reported cases of 'men getting into bed with children' (another emotive phrase) within ten miles of PdL, a somewhat incomplete story.
It may be that the very public case of an orphanage where children were abused, is what she is alluding to. As far as I know, that was the case of child abuse in recent years that was covered in Portugal.

What is interesting is that Kate never mentions the burglaries that took place in PdL, just before they arrived. They were warned about these by the staff, but of course, leaving the patio door open night after night, would make even less sense if you calculated the burglaries in. I think even Mrs. Fenn was a victim.
IMO those instances mentioned above, could equally well have been burglars. Dont' forget, when Gerry phoned his family on the night of the 3rd, he said that 'no valuables had been taken'. So - apart from the fact they took time to check on vital items such as cameras, mobiles etc. - this, IMO, blows their stupid story out of the water. Leaving the door open because you felt so safe, but knowing all the same that PdL was targeted by burglars.

tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Can't find it, as I thought..

Post by Guest 20.08.11 10:43

hi, thanks for checking. It is as I thought, no details on these highly disturbing happenings...
How did they get in the bedrooms of the children, break in? Did they just leave after the deed? What happened exactly? Was it in holiday homes? Were they boys or girls, what age? Etc.. Are there no witness accounts with descriptions? How do the parents know it happened? Are the involved children old enough to give a description of the perpetrator? They were British, how come no one spoke to the British press?
Why specially British families? Did it happen also to German and Dutch etc. families, making the total number even more unbelievable......

If this did really happen, why is it not in capitals on the website of the mccanns, asking for the involved families to step forward. If their private detectives already contacted them, she would have mentioned it in the book if it gave further credence to her own story...

I think it is a unbelievable big bomshell if it did happen. Imagine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 10:48

Juulcy, if this happened to one of your children, would you wait until you got home to report it?

The Portuguese did not take any of their allegations serious, what does that tell you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty What does it tell me...

Post by Guest 20.08.11 11:02

thinking It did not happen. So she fabricated something in the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 11:06

Juulcy wrote: thinking It did not happen. So she fabricated something in the book.

Here is the thread where it was discussed.................................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 11:20

Candyfloss, do you still access MCF? Maybe this discussion I'm thinking of first happened over there? Someone said that there are no official police reports on this in Portugal. Only what came forward after Madeleine disappeared.

Basically, this story has no legs and is a non starter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 11:47

Stella wrote:Candyfloss, do you still access MCF? Maybe this discussion I'm thinking of first happened over there? Someone said that there are no official police reports on this in Portugal. Only what came forward after Madeleine disappeared.

Do read there now and again Stella, will have a look later..... But if there search facility is anything like ours here, it won't help, you spend ages trawling through threads, and still cann't find the one you are looking for. I know there is another one here on the subject, much more detailed than the one I found earlier, I've searched and searched all morning but can't find it, yet I distinctly remember reading it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.08.11 12:38

Stella wrote:Candyfloss, do you still access MCF? Maybe this discussion I'm thinking of first happened over there? Someone said that there are no official police reports on this in Portugal. Only what came forward after Madeleine disappeared.

It is reminiscent of the stories some years ago about young women's drinks being spiked with Rohipnol - the " Rape Case drug".
So far as can be ascertained no hospital has ever recorded these cases.
A long term friend of mine told me, a retired Police officer, about her daughter, who when aged 14 had something put in her drink at a party, probably by a Pae****, and that she was "out of it" for three days as a result.
I asked what toxicology had found, and about the attitude and actions of the GP and the police.
There was a sudden and deafening silence, and her friendship towards me cooled noticeably. It is still, 8 years later, a subject which is never mentioned.

Thus are created urban myths. Young men waking up after a night in the "Black Orchid" night club in Nottingham to find one of their kidneys missing - and many others, too many to mention. They have their own websites.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 12:44

Found the other thread Stella, more discussion here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 12:49

I've been looking through the case files for these reports the McCann's say they only found by going through the files. As yet I've found nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 13:06

This is on the thread I posted earlier.........................

A source close to the investigation said there were other, more significant, lines of inquiry than Hewlett.
'There are 38 known sex offenders in the Algarve,' the source said. 'The area is a magnet for paedophiles. There have been seven sexual assaults involving the children of tourists in the Algarve in the last four years.
They all have the same modus operandi as Madeleine's disappearance - that is, a break-in at a holiday apartment and children molested.
'Five happened before Madeleine's abduction, and two afterwards. One took place a month before she vanished.'

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this from Ringo......................

Ringo wrote:A Load of old tosh then?

Former Northern Ireland and Cheshire cop Edgar, 52, Edgar and his hard-core squad of four hand-picked investigators -drafted in by the McCanns last November - are also looking at records of six sex attacks against youngsters in the Algarve leading up to Madeleine's kidnap. Again, these are poorly documented by the Portuguese.

"Most of attacks were overnight, in apartments and at least five involved British children," he said. "I am looking for links to the Madeleine abduction - geographical links, links with the descriptions."

The attacks are:

APRIL 14, 2004: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from Praia da Luz (PDA). Sex assault on 10-year-old girl.

JUNE 9 2005: Sao Rafael, near Sesmarias, 50 miles from PDA. Sex assault on nine-year-old girl.

JUNE 2 2006: Praia do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, 20 miles from PDA. Sex assault on seven-year-old girl and her 10-year-old sister in separate rooms.

OCTOBER 29 2006: Albufeira, 45 miles from PDA. Sex assault on eight-year-old girl

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2006: Silves, 35 miles from PDA. Attempted abduction of three-year-old girl.

MAY 28 2007: Albufeira. 45 miles from PDA. Intruder disturbed at the bottom of nine-year-old girl's bed.

Edgar told us: "Some of the attacks were in the files and some were in other documents that were not terribly obvious. Again I am subject to the frailties of the Portuguese authorities and have to work with what I have been given. I have tried to build bridges with them but have had no response. But we have access to other files that have not been released to the public and the media."

ETA Where are these attacks in the files then??????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 13:23

I've looked down the entire index list on PJFILES and there is nothing. Then using key words from the dates above, again nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Find this very unreliable

Post by tigger 20.08.11 13:51

Stella wrote:I've looked down the entire index list on PJFILES and there is nothing. Then using key words from the dates above, again nothing.

David Edgar hasn't exactly covered himself in glory, neither has his 'hard core squad' (unfortunate choice of words) come up with any names and testimonies. If this is true, which average holiday maker wouldn't have come forward by now? To tell their story to the newspapers who would almost certainly have paid well for it.
And is this list solely composed of British holiday makers? One could at least expect the areas of Britain where they come from.

No you're right. It's only publicised so late, because TM are scraping the bottom of the barrel. I can feel another sighting coming on.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 20.08.11 14:03

I agree. I have just done a search myself for various key words and there is absolutely nothing in the files regarding anyone getting into bed with a child.

By the way Dave Edgar is old news isn't he?

"Meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal.
It is being run by three British former police officers: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator of the Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia and gang murders in Trinidad and Tobago"

Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 14:15

Gillyspot wrote:I agree. I have just done a search myself for various key words and there is absolutely nothing in the files regarding anyone getting into bed with a child.

By the way Dave Edgar is old news isn't he?

"Meanwhile a new private investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance has begun in Portugal.
It is being run by three British former police officers: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator of the Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia and gang murders in Trinidad and Tobago"

They always seem to find someone out of NI, I wonder why? and I forgot to say, NONE of them have any experience with children or paedophiles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Still it must be better than a bomb disposal expert.

So now it's the Nige, Dave and Ray show. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

article david jones on book Kate Empty Book early

Post by tigger 20.08.11 17:33

[/quote]

They always seem to find someone out of NI, I wonder why? and I forgot to say, NONE of them have any experience with children or paedophiles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Still it must be better than a bomb disposal expert.

So now it's the Nige, Dave and Ray show. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Let's book our seats now, bound to be a sell-out!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 20.08.11 18:21

The Daily mail article article mentioning these three detectives looking for madeleine was 3.10.2010 - no mention of how they are getting on.

they cannot be more useless than the ones used previously.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum