The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Mm11

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Mm11

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Regist10

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'

Post by ROSA 09.08.11 23:17

Last updated at 12:32 09 September 2007

Comments (0)

Madeleine's father Gerry McCann has spoken of his, and his wife Kate's, desperation to get back to the UK for the sake of their twins, Sean and Amelie.
He said: "It's not that we're running away. If there are two people in the world that can't run away it's us.
"The trouble is I don't know how long all this is going to take. It's four months already. Everything is slow. It's just the culture. Kate's not too bad, though. In fact, she's pretty resilient.
"But when we were trying to decide whether to return to Britain that's when this smearing started in the papers. And Kate just thought, 'They want us out!'
Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   McCann4G0909_468x425
Gerry McCann gets into the hire car before setting off for the airport to leave Portugal
"I said, 'Kate, there's no point in staying if it's counter-productive.'
"She realised that was right but the thought of returning home brought back all the emotions of pain almost as bad as the first few days after Maddie vanished.
"That sense of loss and the thought of never seeing her again.
"Kate gets that more than I do. It's still intermittent grief and pain."
Gerry that what they had thought was their "worst nightmare" is now just getting "worse and worse." "It's such a vulnerable position. It's appalling. We've never had to say it until now...but we did not kill our daughter. I never believed it would come to this.
The McCanns deny being involved in their daughter Madeleine's disappearance
"But when the paranoia sinks in, you're under severe pressure and things are going down a certain line, then it does look bad.
"In a system that you don't know and you don't really trust it's incredibly frightening."
Although Gerry remains confident there is no evidence to link him and Kate with Madeleine's "murder", he admitted the latest twist of events had left him with "anxieties".
"I don't need to tell you how things don't stack up," he said.
"I know 100 per cent Kate could NOT have done anything. I know that's true from what I did that night.
"And in terms of what Kate knows about me, I was away from her for just ten minutes."
"As I said, I was away from the table for ten minutes," he said.
"Six minutes of that was spent speaking to another guest I met as I came out from checking on Madeleine.

"All of this can come out. And it doesn't stack up."
Speaking in an interview with the News of the World, Gerry also confessed he is frustrated they are not allowed to use any of the £800,000 Madeleine Fund to pay their mounting legal bills.
"It seems like a disaster that we've got this huge donated fund and now we're not allowed to use it for legal costs because we're under suspicion," said Gerry.
"We'd have to be patient but ultimately we'll have the opportunity to have all of the evidence examined and discover the whole picture about what happened.
"And that's what's sustaining me. At least now we've got a clearer view of what we're up against whereas what we had before was smear and innuendo.
"We know what we have to fight now. The problem is we DO have a fight, but before I wasn't quite sure. "You get paranoid when there's a political shift.
"Because of the amount of pressure there's been on the Policia Judiciaria, and all the criticism, you always wonder how far they'll go.
"Now I've seen what they've got I'm actually clearer in my mind why they've shifted and treated us so differently.
"I'm still concerned with their perception of the evidence, but that's for us to sort out with legal support."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-480825/Gerry-McCann-We-did-kill-daughter.html#ixzz1UZXnmwWV

ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty Re: Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'

Post by ROSA 09.08.11 23:24

A guest ?
wow
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty Daily Mail article

Post by Guest 09.08.11 23:26

A Freudian slip? The link at the bottom omits the all important word "not" from "we did not kill daughter"!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty Re: Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'

Post by ROSA 09.08.11 23:34

A guest a extra bed?
"I know 100 per cent Kate could NOT have done anything. I know that's true from what I did that night.
I DID?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 10.08.11 1:42

Madeleine: A death abroad
By John Hirst

“If a death takes place abroad it must be registered according to the law of that country. The death should also be reported to the British Consul who may be able to arrange for the death to be registered in the UK as well.

Every effort should be made to have the deceased buried as soon as possible in the country where the death took place.

Returning a body to the UK is expensive. If the death was on a package holiday the tour operator should be able to help with arrangements.

When a body is returned to the UK, the Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages for the district where the funeral is to take place must be told and will need to issue a certificate before burial can take place.

If the death was not due to natural causes the Coroner for the district will also need to be told and an inquest may need to take place. In Northern Ireland a Coroner can also arrange a post mortem or an inquest if the family requests it.

When a death occurs abroad, the appropriate civil registration procedure must be followed and this will then permit a death certificate to be issued. It is this document, appropriate to the country where the death took place, which is produced to the Register of Births and Deaths.

However, such a death registration does not mean that the death is recorded in the United Kingdom. There is no legal obligation to register the death of a British national with the British authorities; nevertheless there are advantages in that, once registered, a British form of death certificate is available.

It is often possible, when a death occurs whilst abroad, for the next of kin to liaise with the office of the High Commissioner when in a Commonwealth country or the Consul’s office in other countries and for the death certificate and any other appropriate documentation to be presented to that Government official, who will instigate the initial inquiries for registration and issue the British death certificate which will be registered at the General Register Office in the U.K. Following the registration by the registering officer at either the High Commission or the Consulate, a return is made to the Registrar General. This return is made on an annual basis.

If the death has not been dealt with through the High Commission or Consulate in the country where it occurred, it is still possible for it to be registered in the consular register of deaths held by the British Embassy or the Consulate and for that record of death to be held, in due course, at the General Register Office.

If the death is to be registered in the appropriate consular register of deaths, then an application form67 must be completed and the registration officer must be satisfied as to the national status of the deceased. The following documents must be provided and should accompany the application.

the civil death certificate issued by the local authorities;

evidence of the deceased’s claim to British nationality (a full birth certificate or of registration as a British national).

The Application form for Consular Death Registration requires details of the person whose death is to be registered, including:

full name (and maiden name if appropriate) and sex;

date and place of birth;

date of death;

address in full of usual residence at time of death;

address in full of place of death; and

information about the informant (applicant).

The original documents must be sent – photocopies of documents are not acceptable – by recorded or special delivery mail. It is recommended that such documents are accompanied by a pre-paid recorded or special delivery envelope otherwise they will be returned by normal first class post. All documents are dealt with only through the post.

The consular fee for a death registration and provision of one certified copy is £90.00, with additional copies costing £35.00 each. A cheque or postal order for the appropriate amount should be made payable to “The Foreign and Commonwealth Office”.

As the British Embassy or Consulate in the country where the death occurred will carry out the registration, it will therefore take approximately one month from receipt of the properly documented application before the consular death certificate is received”.

http://en.wordpress.com/tag/madeleine-a-death-abroad/
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 10.08.11 3:23

I think Gerry's was referring to Jeremy Wilkins.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 10.08.11 12:09

"Six minutes of that was spent speaking to another guest I met as I came out from checking on Madeleine
. Mr
Lies why do you time it for?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 12.08.11 23:57

our? was maddie not a mccann?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty I know what happened

Post by tigger 13.08.11 9:14

ROSA wrote:A guest a extra bed?
I DID?

Kate ( on several occasions and also video) 'I was there, I know what happened.'
Gerry: ' the circumstances were such that it was physically impossible for me to have been there.'

Kate knows, Gerry wasn't there.
Find the body and prove we've done it.
Interesting post on a death abroad.
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.08.11 9:22

i dont agree tigger
Gerry says
what i want to know is why doe gerry say i did
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty I did.

Post by tigger 13.08.11 17:59

ROSA wrote:i dont agree tigger
Gerry says
what i want to know is why doe gerry say i did

I'd love to know when and where he said that, was it on leaving for the UK? On the photograph standing by the car door, he does look as if he's been crying even, certainly been through some ordeal.

It's not that I don't agree, both of them have also said what I quoted.
So? What did he do? Was this more in relation to moving the body than death or accident?
Kate says ' I was there, I know what happened'.
So what if Gerry wasn't physically there but on the phone to Kate?
Or could Kate NOT have done anything - to save Maddie? He knows that because? He DID do something that confirmed it?
The remarks are cut off halfway as one does when divulging too much. Just like: 'The night we found her' which is on video. Later they claimed the sentence was cut and he'd said 'the night we found her gone'. But even that gives too much information, because it was Kate on her own who found her gone, didn't she?
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 18:05

[quote tigger]

Later they claimed the sentence was cut and he'd said 'the night we found her gone'. But even that gives too much information, because it was Kate on her own who found her gone, didn't she?

Sorry to be a pain tigger, but I have never heard of this, where has it come from?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.08.11 18:34

candyfloss wrote:[quote tigger]

Later they claimed the sentence was cut and he'd said 'the night we found her gone'. But even that gives too much information, because it was Kate on her own who found her gone, didn't she?

Sorry to be a pain tigger, but I have never heard of this, where has it come from?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id356.html
It's under the heading 'Just listen' . Dr. Roberts 2011. I'm sure he said this on video, but I've never bothered to keep track of all those. I would, had I found this site earlier!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 18:51

tigger wrote:

It's under the heading 'Just listen' . Dr. Roberts 2011. I'm sure he said this on video, but I've never bothered to keep track of all those. I would, had I found this site earlier!

I have seen the video of when he says "the night we found her", - I was referring to your comment that they later claimed the sentence was cut, and "gone" was at the end of the sentence. I have never seen or heard this. Don't think it's in the article you mentioned, which I just skim read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty I'll try.

Post by tigger 13.08.11 19:01

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:

I have seen the video of when he says "the night we found her", - I was referring to your comment that they later claimed the sentence was cut, and "gone" was at the end of the sentence. I have never seen or heard this. Don't think it's in the article you mentioned, which I just skim read.

I know it was by a pro McC poster, I'm making the dreadful mistake of quoting second hand. This poster said that the film had been cut at that point and the last word deleted. As an example how wicked the antis are. I'll have a look on youtube. As it must be fairly recent. Sorry!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 19:08

Yes, I think it must be a second hand quoted from a poster. I don't think I have ever seen GM saying it was cut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann: 'We did not kill our daughter'   Empty found it!

Post by tigger 13.08.11 19:10

candyfloss wrote:Yes, I think it must be a second hand quoted from a poster. I don't think I have ever seen GM saying it was cut.

this is it: and underneath is the indignant poster. But in another video he says it and there is a pause after it.So ..he did say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH9_mssF8-A&feature=related
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 19:24

This is another vid of the same thing, although it is out of sync - his lips don't match the words. I wish I could find the full video.

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum