The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Mm11

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Mm11

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Regist10

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years?

Post by Casey5 24.02.17 19:52

The McCanns have never, ever said that Madeleine had a coloboma. They only ever said it was a fleck but showed it on photos as a very distinctive fleck, in fact built a lot of their campaign around the fact. I wonder what it was diagnosed as, if anything.
Casey5

Activity : 402

Back to top Go down

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Empty Re: Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years?

Post by MayMuse 24.02.17 20:43

Casey5 wrote:The McCanns have never, ever said that Madeleine had a coloboma. They only ever said it was a fleck but showed it on photos as a very distinctive fleck, in fact built a lot of their campaign around the fact. I wonder what it was diagnosed as, if anything.
I believe she also had a mild form of heterochromia due to the difference in colours of her irises, this is present from birth.

Flecks like that are normally coloboma and can go hand in hand with the above mentioned.

I do not think these distinguishing marks are mentioned on her passport?

I also believe that this is a false start in the investigation/disappearance ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.02.17 21:25

Casey5 wrote:The McCanns have never, ever said that Madeleine had a coloboma. They only ever said it was a fleck but showed it on photos as a very distinctive fleck, in fact built a lot of their campaign around the fact. I wonder what it was diagnosed as, if anything.
Someone posted this week on the forum an article in the Lancet which asked medical staff around the World to look out for Maddie.   The article also mentioned the coloboma.  If Maddie did not have a coloboma was the Lancet ever informed?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 24.02.17 21:37

Oh I read somewhere I think within the trademark papers that GM told Piers Morgan that it was Coloboma?
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 24.02.17 21:59

Yvie Han wrote:Oh I read somewhere I think within the trademark papers that GM told Piers Morgan that it was Coloboma?
Madeleine's eye defect definately looks like a "key hole"exactly like the cats eye coloboma seen here.

http://www.science20.com/science_motherhood/coloboma_humans_cat_eyes
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 24.02.17 22:14

tinkier wrote:
Yvie Han wrote:Oh I read somewhere I think within the trademark papers that GM told Piers Morgan that it was Coloboma?
Madeleine's eye defect definately looks like a "key hole"exactly like the cats eye coloboma seen here.

http://www.science20.com/science_motherhood/coloboma_humans_cat_eyes

Hi, thanks for that I have read on up on it some other medical sites, it appears to be a rare chromosomal disorder. I was shocked by some of the other symptoms of that disorder along with the cat like eyes, the ears, anal region, heart and kidneys. 

Which makes me more skeptical to the medical records NOT being disclosed. 
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 24.02.17 22:24

MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 24.02.17 22:30

Philip Anders wrote:

MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.

Massive deflection from GM there and isn't he a Heart Surgeon? Which he would know all about Coloboma as it can have some serious heart defects. The genital and anal defects are also quite astonishing, I am very surprised reading about it tonight I actually thought it was just an eye problem, but it can go far further than that. 

Are there any pictures of Maddies ears- I'm off to have a look.
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 24.02.17 22:39

t suret
Yvie Han wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:

Massive deflection from GM there and isn't he a Heart Surgeon? Which he would know all about Coloboma as it can have some serious heart defects. The genital and anal defects are also quite astonishing, I am very surprised reading about it tonight I actually thought it was just an eye problem, but it can go far further than that. 

Are there any pictures of Maddies ears- I'm off to have a look.
Two doctors would struggle to convince anyone that they weren't sure if it was colomba or not.
So many questions that could sink them if ever they face an agressive IUC but of course they're well protected, as was Jimmy Savile until after his death when he could no longer blab.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 24.02.17 22:50

Gerry not sounding too convincing somehow. They would know exactly what her eye defect was, being Dr's I'm 100% sure they would have had it checked out. 

Not everyone with a coloboma does have visual problems. Some find the effects of the sun a little too intense, but apart from that their vision is normal.
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.02.17 23:16

02-Processo Vol 2 Pages 467 and 468. McCANN Madeleine Beth CONTROL NO. : F-131/5-2007

REQUESTING COUNTRY: PORTUGAL
FILE No. : 2007123403
DATE OF PUBLICATION: 8 May 2007
CIRCULATION TO THE MEDIA (INCLUDING INTERNET): YES
IDENTITY PARTICULARS

Why have the McCanns lied about Maddie's coloboma for 4 years? - Page 6 Maddy_%20(12)

PRESENT Family Name : McCANN
FAMILY NAME AT BIRTH : McCANN
Forenames : Madeleine Beth
Sex : F
DATE AND Place OF Birth: 12th May 2003 - Leicester, United Kingdom
Also known as Maddie.
OTHER DATES OF BIRTH USED : N/A
FATHER'S FAMILY NAME AND FORENAMES: McCann Gerald Patrick.
MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME AND FORENAMES : HEALY Kate Marie
IDENTITY : CONFIRMED
NATIONALITY : BRITISH (CONFIRMED)
IDENTITY DOCUMENTS - BRITISH PASSPORT No 45XXXXXXX, issued on 4th August 2003 (UNITED KINGDOM) (Valid until 4th August 2008)
Language Spoken : English
MARITAL STATUS : N/A
DESCRIPTION:
HEIGHT : 90 cms
HAIR : Blond
EYE: Green/Blue
BUILD : Slim
DISTINGUISHING MARKS AND CHARACTERISTICS :
Left Eye : Blue and Green colour
Right Eye : Green colour with a Brown spot in Retina

Small brown mark on Left Leg Calf.
Teeth : EUA
BLOOD GROUP : N/A
DNA CODE : N/A
REGIONS/COUNTRIES LIKELY TO BE VISITED : United Kingdom.

Please note - this is NOT a copy of Madeleine McCann's passport.  It is the missing person notice issued by the PJ.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Soekie 01.04.19 21:56

Why should this be a lie?

If indeed she was abducted to being exploited in peadophilic networks, but even worse: if she was being abducted to become someone else's child, it would mean that the "new parents" had a child with very distinctive features, remembering anyone instantly to Maddie...
So better not to show here to daylight anymore...

As said in another post I to my pain believe that the change of she living somewhere else happily may be small as this is not very realistic that one can appear all the sudden with a 3yo "adopted" after this case made so much rumour in the media. Everyone knows the case and the chance that no-one would may the link and speak-up is almost inexistent.

Apart from that my eyes are also appearing green from far, but blue from close and have a mixture in them, even of "yellowish".

So yes there are lots of more possibilities than usually thought.
Soekie
Soekie

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 01.04.19 22:10

Apart from that my eyes are also appearing green from far, but blue from close and have a mixture in them, even of "yellowish".

Sounds like jaundice to me - keep away from the myths!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top