The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Mm11

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Mm11

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Regist10

Maddies' hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Empty Maddies' hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years

Post by Portia 03.05.17 17:54

Todays DM held yet another surprise. It seems the good Arthur Krugel -of fond and useless memory- returned to the bereaved parents the hairbrush today, which they had supplied him with in order for him to be able to tell Maddies whereabouts using one or more of her hairs. 

Dr. Amaral was pretty scathing about these farcical 'efforts'. 

More to the point: a hairbrush from Madeleine, may still hold one or more of her hairs, hence her DNA.

If this hairbrush has arrived today, and if the parents have it in their possession, might they not be supposed to have jogged, if not sprinted, to the nearest policestation and handed it in? 

Without delay? 

This, to enable the police to check Maddies' DNA on the brush against the DNA recovered from the Renault Civic. 

Any concurring thoughts on this recent information, anyone?
Portia
Portia

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Empty Re: Maddies' hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years

Post by plebgate 03.05.17 18:10

My question would be why didn't they hand it to the police instead of Krugel?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years Empty Re: Maddies' hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years

Post by RosieandSam 03.05.17 18:10

I too was very interested in the hairbrush.

It was a Denman D3 (will look again on Sky1 to check)

However, I am almost an expert on Denman brushes and it looked to me like the NEW version with the whiter-than-white sharper prongs (not the yellow-white softer prongs that were available in 2007).  The new nylon prongs are so stiff they scratch your head in a most uncomfortable way.  

The Denman D3 is far too big and robust for a 3 year old child with fine, chin-length hair. It is designed for an adult with long hair, but I have used mine on a 5 year old niece with waist-length, curly hair.

ETA: The Krugal interview was cringe-worthy wasn't  it?  Charlaton or scientist?
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.05.17 18:22

Wow it's amazing the number of people with so much knowledge about numerous things on this site.

An expert on Denman brushes - bet nobody thought a simple thing as a hairbrush could hold so many questions.   thumbup

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.05.17 19:39

So, whose hairbrush was sent to the Birmingham laboratory?
by Isabel Oliveira   5 hrs ago  
Maddies'  hairbrush sent to parents just now, after ten years %25C2%25A311m_probe_into_Madeleine_McCann_s_disappearance_slammed_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2017-05-03_12.36.13According to the Daily Mail, Clarence Mitchell states that Madeleine’s hairbrush was given to dubious Daniel Krugel for DNA matches. Daniel Krugel was in the Algarve in July 2007. The FSS samples were received in August 2007.

Whose HAIRBRUSH was the police given as being Madeleine’s?

The Forensic Science Service Birmingham received Madeleine’s hairbrush as forensics.

From the Lowe Report:

“Examination and results
Reference objects
I received [obtained] information from the pillow-case SJM/1, the tops SJM2, 4 and 5, and the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36 belonging to Madeleine McCann or used by her. The hair found on these objects was used in substitution of [in place of] reference samples of her hair, [which were] not considered to be authentic samples of her hair.

No hair was recovered from the pillow-case SJM/1 nor the HAIRBRUSH SJM/36.”

The FSS received what they thought to be Madeleine’s hairbrush in August 2007. Madeleine’s hairbrush is allegedly given to Mr Krugel in July 2007 and returned to the McCanns ten years later.

It's an important point to make, that needs clarification, more than the issue of the conflicting versions, if Madeleine's hairbrush wasn't sent to the FSS then one could argue the validity of the tests.

https://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/so-whose-hairbrush-was-sent-to.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41814

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 03.05.17 20:23

I have been discussing the hairbrush that Daniel Krugel purported to be Madeleine's in last night's Sky1 documentary on the other thread. 

DK handed over what looked to be a Denman D3 hairbrush (7 rows of prongs, full adult size) which is too large to use on a 3-4 year old with chin-length, fine hair.  

The nylon prongs also looked very white and sharper - that is the latest style which has only been available from about 2015.  Before that, the prongs were a more subtle creamy-white and much softer/more rounded.  

If a Denman brush was bought for Madeleine, I suggest it would have been a D14

Also, from years of using Denman brushes and buying spares to keep in suitcases, overnight bags, holiday homes , IMO the pink on the brush pad was NOT 10 years old. The pink colour that is the brush pad deteriorates even when stuffed in a drawer/wardrobe/case. 

The brush DK handed over looked new to me - and the 2015 version of the D3
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.17 20:41

So, in the second week of June, we had confided in Auntie Janet and our friend Amanda back in Leicestershire and got them to go round to our house looking for hairs that could only be Madeleine’s. They came up with five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow and couriered the lot off to Danie in South Africa.

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.17 20:51

What a total and utter circus this has become - I anticipated chaos on the 10th anniversary but this exceeds all my expectations.  They certainly have stirred mass hysteria on this occasion.

All is not as it seems, this is a game plan methinks.  I strongly recommend members be very cautious about what they write at this time.

beware

If only Krugel's magic machine could mind read it might be worth something.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.05.17 20:57

Verdi wrote:So, in the second week of June, we had confided in Auntie Janet and our friend Amanda back in Leicestershire and got them to go round to our house looking for hairs that could only be Madeleine’s. They came up with five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow and couriered the lot off to Danie in South Africa.

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN
That has to be the most ridiculous load of tripe ever.

There is so much said about the failure within the PJ and yet Leicestershire Police allowed the McCann relatives to pop by their house unaccompanied, gather hair samples and courier it off to a weirdo in South Africa.

I'm not sure if any of my relatives would be able to find a couple of eyelashes anywhere.

It is bloody tosh.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.05.17 21:04

aquila wrote:
Verdi wrote:So, in the second week of June, we had confided in Auntie Janet and our friend Amanda back in Leicestershire and got them to go round to our house looking for hairs that could only be Madeleine’s. They came up with five head hairs from the inside of a coat hood and a couple of eyelashes from her pillow and couriered the lot off to Danie in South Africa.

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

There is so much said about the failure within the PJ and yet Leicestershire Police allowed the McCann relatives to pop by their house unaccompanied, gather hair samples and courier it off to a weirdo in South Africa.

I'm not sure if any of my relatives would be able to find a couple of eyelashes anywhere.

It is bloody tosh.
Agreed - all tosh!  It's getting on my bleeping nerves.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 03.05.17 21:10

Also bear in mind that the McCanns were unable to provide a DNA sample for Madeleine in May 2007 - the PJ requested it.

Gerry McCann flew back to the UK to retrieve a pillow case (and photographs) from Rothley. He was accompanied by a police officer.

The date was Monday 21 May

Clarence Mitchell flew back out to Portugal with him on 22nd May.

So how would the McCanns have Madeleine's hairbrush (full of DNA) to give to Krugel in June 2007 when it wasn't available for the PJ in May 2007?
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.05.17 21:15

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

It is bloody tosh.
Agreed - all tosh!  It's getting on my bleeping nerves.
I'm watching the Panorama documentary - and it's making Clarrie look like a complete prat.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.05.17 21:39

I'm 40 minutes into the Panorama documentary and Clarrie is still looking like a prat.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by batmann 03.05.17 21:53

RosieandSam wrote:RosieandSam:  

I ask myself is; 'CM is the 'police officer'?

'Gerry McCann flew back to the UK to retrieve a pillow case (and photographs) from Rothley. He was accompanied by a police officer.

The date was Monday 21 May

Clarence Mitchell flew back out to Portugal with him on 22nd May.'

batmann

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.05.17 22:13

aquila wrote:I'm 40 minutes into the Panorama documentary and Clarrie is still looking like a prat.

Documentary  now finished​ , Clarrie confirmed as a total​ prat .

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.17 22:29

sandancer wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm 40 minutes into the Panorama documentary and Clarrie is still looking like a prat.

The king of crap is a total prat?  Quelle surprise!  nails
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 03.05.17 22:39

pennylane wrote:
sandancer wrote:

Someone should give Clarrie​ a hairbrush or maybe​ an " airbrush "  big grin

Activity : 2375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 03.05.17 22:43

pennylane wrote:
sandancer wrote:

Wished they'd asked the prat why he suddenly ditched a fantastic, high profile job in No 10 to rush out to PdL
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 03.05.17 22:53

aquila wrote:

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

It is bloody tosh.
Just send him some of Gerry's pubes the machine is just a load of bunkum...
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 03.05.17 23:01

@Batmann

Something has gione wrong with your post above,  You have inserted your response inside the quote of my post,

Can you edit it please.  Thanks.
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia 04.05.17 9:59

aquila wrote:

madeleine BY KATE MCCANN

It is bloody tosh.

It's just us" we're getting old. Courage, mon enfant! When, on that glorious day, when everything is said and done, we kitchen Misses Marple convene in Harlow square under the aegis of mr Bennett, we will be able to speak our minds and call them: our finest moments, lost & lots of them, resolving this Riddle of Riddles connected by the Internet :):)
Portia
Portia

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top