The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Mm11

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Mm11

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Regist10

Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by pauline 06.08.11 16:15

It just occurred to me that the Catholic Church is firmly against IVF which apparently led to the three mcCann children.

now how devout a Catholic Kate is, is open to doubt. Her mother says she is not devout. But she has certainly claimed her faith has been a great support. And she met the Pope. Perhaps this faith, is yet another 'marketing ploy' like the colobama eye defect?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate obsessed with beautiful children?

Post by ROSA 06.08.11 16:19

Kate obsessed with beautiful lies?
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.08.11 19:40

pauline wrote:It just occurred to me that the Catholic Church is firmly against IVF which apparently led to the three mcCann children.

now how devout a Catholic Kate is, is open to doubt. Her mother says she is not devout. But she has certainly claimed her faith has been a great support. And she met the Pope. Perhaps this faith, is yet another 'marketing ploy' like the colobama eye defect?

Not only marketing ploy, but a shield against criticism.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 07.08.11 7:25

Jean wrote:It's interesting that in the initial reports of 4th May 2007 the description of Madeleine's eye tallies with what the McCanns are now saying - there was just a mark or spot - which doesn't sound very noticeable. I wonder how this subsequently developed into the massive LOOK publicity campaign.
Do the Mccanns know Maddie Mccann at all ooops
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 07.08.11 13:59

To get back to the OP: Kate is obsessed with appearances.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 09.08.11 0:04

Beauty is in eye of the beholder.

Strange that she chose Gerry - JMO

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.08.11 2:22

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-july-15-2007-1eRnsk
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty colour change of eyes.

Post by tigger 14.08.11 12:44

PeterMac wrote:p 26 "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed. Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body. The most wonderful thing I had ever set eyes on. I loved her instantly."

p.37 He wasn’t the prettiest, God bless him: he was squashed from the birth and his head was lopsided. But I loved him regardless and I’m glad to say he’s a really handsome chap these days, just gorgeous. Amelie was beautiful from the start - petite with a little rosebud mouth.”

p 129 too infamous to quote here - but again the emphasis on the ‘perfect’ rather than normal.

p 52 Sean and Amelie had always been perfect sleepers

So some perfect children, but Katey is such a perfect mother that she is able to love the one who wasn't. And now he is perfect and gorgeous again, so that's all right then. This is part of the strange Disney world they inhabit. Nothing can just be normal.
In fact we know that Madeleine was not perfect at all. She had a possibly very serious eye condition, which may be a sign of other genetic abnormalities, she screamed with colic for the first four months of her life, she had difficulty sleeping and used to get out of bed and go into the parent's bedroom, hence the need for the 'star chart'.
And when the detectives asked Katey whether she had considered handing Madeleine to a relative to look after, this was not something they just invented. They knew the answer and were asking to see if Katey would tell the truth or lie. In fact she refused to answer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Hamlet, 3,2,230
BIG BROWN EYES?
I'm sure that she gave the description of Maddie to the PJ as having two different colour eyes. Plus the coloboma of course. Any other alleles suddenly changed?
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty CRIKEY!

Post by tigger 14.08.11 12:56

jd wrote:http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN.htm
GM in his statement 4th May 2007 "Her left eye is blue and green and her right eye is green with a brown mark in the pupil. She has a small brown birthmark ,on the knee of her left leg"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
KM in her statement 4th May 2007 "Left eye blue-green same as the right, which has a brown spot. She has a small brown spot on the skin of her left leg as well as sunburn on her right forearm. She has no scars. "

OK. I've just posted re the fact in the book that Madeleine was born with 'big brown eyes' which obviously changed to blue/green plus enormous coloboma (from the barely noticeable fleck).
Now she's got a birthmark!
This is beginning to look very iffy. Madeleine, however beautiful the name, was not beautiful. She was a slightly disadvantaged child.
How could two perfect parents have such a child? The twins are perfect.

I've think you've hit on something vital. Gerry was the youngest child - youngest brother by 10 years. Spoiled rotten probably. Katey was only child by a mother who like looking good (Mrs. H. looks pretty good now). Must have been sort of 'snap!' when G and K met.
They never had to take care of siblings. Quite the opposite.
I think that's important. They are like robots who've read a manual on how to be an ideal parent. Hence Gerry reading stories to the children, something I find very hard to believe, and so on....
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 14.08.11 13:21

snip/ I've think you've hit on something vital. Gerry was the youngest child - youngest brother by 10 years. Spoiled rotten probably. Katey was only child by a mother who like looking good (Mrs. H. looks pretty good now). / snip

I´m not sure here, to Gerry: was it family-planning, if yes then he could have been spoilt, if not then quite possibly he could have been an annoyance.

To Kate, I´ve put a link in here because I´m not all that good at explaining things, it concerns Endometriosis and the effects on the Mental Health.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/endometriosis_emotions.html

It´s something I have been pondering for a while now, especially the feelings of inadequacy and the mood swings.
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.11 13:44

Just for information, babies eyes can change colour up to 3 years of age. Sometimes later. Although I did think it was mainly babies born with blue eyes, that tend to change. Need to do some more googling!

Changes in eye color

In all populations, children are most commonly born with unpigmented eyes. However, most babies who have European ancestry have light-colored eyes before the age of one. As the child develops, melanocytes (cells found within the iris of human eyes, as well as skin and hair follicles) slowly begin to produce melanin. Because melanocyte cells continually produce pigment, in theory eye color can be changed. Most eye changes happen when the infant is around one year old, although it can happen up to three years of age.[19] Observing the iris of an infant from the side using only transmitted light with no reflection from the back of the iris, it is possible to detect the presence or absence of low levels of melanin. An iris that appears blue under this method of observation is more likely to remain blue as the infant ages. An iris that appears golden contains some melanin even at this early age and is likely to turn green or brown as the infant ages.

Changes (lightening or darkening) of eye colors during puberty, early childhood, pregnancy, and sometimes after serious trauma (like heterochromia) do represent cause for plausible argument to state that some eyes can or do change, based on chemical reactions and hormonal changes within the body.

Studies on Caucasian twins, both fraternal and identical, have shown that eye color over time can be subject to change, and major demelanization of the iris may also be genetically determined. Most eye-color changes have been observed or reported in the Caucasian population with hazel eyes.[20]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Changes_in_eye_color
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 14.08.11 13:51

tigger wrote: Madeleine was born with 'big brown eyes'

Caucasian babies are virtually always born with blue eyes.

I wonder how someone with medical training could have forgotten that.
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.11 13:58

puzzled wrote:
tigger wrote: Madeleine was born with 'big brown eyes'

Caucasian babies are virtually always born with blue eyes.

I wonder how someone with medical training could have forgotten that.

Yes, thats what I thought as I said in my previous post. I don't know if eyes can change from brown to green/blue,

Just to add to my previous post, I would have thought, if her eyes had changed colour then KM should have mentioned it in that passage, because after all the book was published to help in the search for Madeleine, and how can it, if people are looking for a brown eyed girl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty blue to brown not brown to blue

Post by tigger 14.08.11 15:02

I'm pretty sure that eye colour can change from blue or light to dark, but not the other way round. The same with skin colour, a baby can have fairly pale skin, which can darken fairly quickly, say a year. But not the other way round. A coloboma would not develop, it would just be there or not. It's a defect in the pupil, not the iris.
IMO big brown eyes can't change to green/blue. I believe brown would be the dominant gene if there were both genes present. Can't imagine how a dominant gene will change?
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty Would certainly agree.

Post by tigger 14.08.11 15:30

Invinoveritas wrote:snip/ I've think you've hit on something vital. Gerry was the youngest child - youngest brother by 10 years. Spoiled rotten probably. Katey was only child by a mother who like looking good (Mrs. H. looks pretty good now). / snip

I´m not sure here, to Gerry: was it family-planning, if yes then he could have been spoilt, if not then quite possibly he could have been an annoyance.

To Kate, I´ve put a link in here because I´m not all that good at explaining things, it concerns Endometriosis and the effects on the Mental Health.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/endometriosis_emotions.html

It´s something I have been pondering for a while now, especially the feelings of inadequacy and the mood swings.

I don't think the McCann family - being catholic - went in for much family planning. I think Philomena is in between the two brothers, so more of an extra mum, which seems to be the case from her own behaviour. I very much think Gerald was the favourite, studying at university, athletic etc.

The endometriosis link lists depression, frustration, isolation which aren't exactly unique to that condition. I do think K is unbalanced, but I feel she must always have had this tendency. She mentions alcohol so frequently in the book and (this is second hand info) apparently did drink a lot when she was a student. That leads to depression as well.
Blacksmith has described her book as the longest suicide note in history. He's right, it is so littered with lies and inconsistencies that Amaral must have a copy covered notes in the margins.
But Kate doesn't just suffer from the above conditions, she has an overweening sense of her own importance. The book is all about her, which is what we should want to know. But we don't, we want to know about Maddie. We now know she had a number of imperfections.
She probably had ADHD, woke up frequently, threw tantrums, was a screamer, was slow in speech for her age and if her parents' information is to be believed, below the lowest percentile of height for her age.
In the latest photographs, she is not particularly pretty, just normal. But in the iconic poster, she was made into the most beautiful little girl in the world.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty Clan (Gerry) McCann

Post by Guest 14.08.11 17:44

Just as a matter of interest - or maybe because I'm nosy - Gerry is one of five children but I can't remember ever hearing of anyone other than he, John, Philomena and Trisha. Who's the other one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty Jack

Post by Guest 14.08.11 18:00

Marian wrote:Just as a matter of interest - or maybe because I'm nosy - Gerry is one of five children but I can't remember ever hearing of anyone other than he, John, Philomena and Trisha. Who's the other one?

That's an interesting question, Marian. According to Katie, her name is Jack. Katie mentions her only once, as Gerry's sister. On the index it refers to this page and another entry on P28. But when I look at P28 there is nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 14.08.11 18:03

Her name is Jacqueline McCann.

according to Pamalam's site she shares the same birthday as Madeleine but there is no other information or images.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FAMILY.htm
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.08.11 18:22

Wasn't she the one whose fiancee got shot in front of their house? I can imagine that after such a trauma you want to keep your distance from the McCann circus.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.11 18:34

lj wrote:Wasn't she the one whose fiancee got shot in front of their house? I can imagine that after such a trauma you want to keep your distance from the McCann circus.

Details are here (scroll down a bit past purple box).................

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Individual-Topics/Family-1-961998.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 22.08.11 23:04

The make up pic above .......does she mention it in her book?
Kitti
Kitti

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.08.11 23:15

Kitti wrote:The make up pic above .......does she mention it in her book?

I have searched everywhere, Kitti & can't find any mention at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitti 22.08.11 23:16

Ok, thanks ..
Kitti
Kitti

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty make up picture

Post by tigger 23.08.11 6:34

Molly wrote:
Kitti wrote:The make up pic above .......does she mention it in her book?

I have searched everywhere, Kitti & can't find any mention at all.

I'm sure she mentions it in the book. It's certainly there amongst the photos as well.

I don't have easy access to the book but when that photographs first came out Kate said it was taken after Maddie 'raided my make-up box'. In the book this is changed to a visiting beautician who made her up. I think Kate may have seen some of the internet comments of posters who have toddlers of their own, no way does a three year old put on make up like that. Blue eyeshadow IMO is a bit tarty and about twenty years out of date.

If you know someone with a kindle version they could search for 'beautician'.
I was so surprised to see that IMO paedo candy in the book, could hardly believe it was shoved in our faces again.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Kate obsessed with beautiful children? - Page 2 Empty McCann words of wisdom

Post by Guest 23.08.11 9:06

I've definitely heard that the revised version of who made up Madeleine in the blue eye shadow photo is in the book. I rather suspect that, just like the "expert" who assured the McCanns that they were responsible parents, the professional beautician will never be found to confirm the story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top