The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Mm11

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Mm11

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Regist10

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Empty CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact

Post by Guest 04.07.11 10:49

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact

01 July 2011

From 1July 2011 the Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre will take on the responsibility as lead agent for missing children in the UK.

CEOP will bring together the UK's first team of experts dedicated to searching for missing and abducted children. It is estimated that as many as 100 thousand children go missing in the UK each year.

Part of the role within the new initiative will be the development of expert training for professionals dealing in this difficult area of social work and policing.

There is an expectation that the organisation will take on high profile cases. In May 2011 the Prime Minister pledged support for the ongoing Madeleine McCann investigation and ordered detectives from the Met' to step-up their investigation. In fact, our source tells us that it will be the CEOP's responsibility to review and carry out the McCann Investigation.Madeleine McCann Went Missing on 3rd May 2007

Madeleine McCann disappeared on the evening of Thursday, 3rd May 2007. She was on holiday with her parents and twin siblings in Portugal. The 4 year old went missing from an apartment, in the central area of the resort of Praia da Luza and has still not been found. Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, have said that they left the children unsupervised in a ground floor bedroom while they ate at a restaurant a short distance away. The initial investigation by the Portuguese criminal investigation police, was based on the assumption that Madeleine had probably been abducted. After further investigation, the Police stated that there was a strong hypothesis that she might have died in her room, but could give no evidence to support this. During the investigation there were a number of unconfirmed claimed sightings of Madeleine in Portugal and elsewhere, and additional scientific evidence was obtained. The investigation involved the co-operation of the British and Portuguese police.

On 7th September 2007 the parents were named as suspects, but were allowed to fly back to the United Kingdom. They were subsequently cleared, on 21 July 2008.

If Madeleine is found living with a family and that the parents were unaware of the 'abduction' status of 'their' child it would follow that they could apply to an English court for contact to Madeleine. Obviously if such an application was accepted then a full report would be ordered and the reporting officer, in line with the 1989 Children Act, must take into account the child's wishes. Madeleine could well be saying that she wanted contact.
Four years on there is still no tangible evidence leading to Madeleine's whereabouts[/b].

If you have any knowledge that may help please contact your local police or you can contact My Child Contact in anonymity here.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Empty Re: CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact

Post by Willo 04.07.11 10:57

The whitewash begins.........
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Empty Re: CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact

Post by Willo 04.07.11 11:11

..... it will be the CEOP's responsibility to review and carry out the McCann Investigation.

.....while they ate at a restaurant a short distance away.

.....there was a strong hypothesis that she might have died in her room, but could give no evidence to support this.

The investigation involved the co-operation of the British and Portuguese police.

If Madeleine is found living with a family and that the parents were unaware of the 'abduction' status of 'their' child it would follow that they could apply to an English court for contact to Madeleine.

In the words of John Mcenroe ...."You CANNOT be serious".
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.11 12:00

CEOP I think just has high hopes. We already know who is leading this investigation. Two officers whose names escape me right now, but one usually works on Infanticide, the other from something quite similar to that. Will see if I can find their names.

ETA

These are the boys from the Met !! So bogoff CEOP.

Hamish Campbell - Homicide/Infanticide

Simon Foy – Child Abuse investigation Command
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.07.11 22:45

"CEOP will bring together the UK's first team of experts dedicated to searching for missing and abducted children. It is estimated that as many as 100 thousand children go missing in the UK each year."
I just love this statistic.
100,000 children a year go missing. It does not say "are reported missing and found within 10 minutes"
The implication is clear.
100,000 children are taken from their beds by predatory Pae****, are trafficked across the world, their body parts are sold by international agencies, their personal details posted on internet sites so that their credit cards can be misused, {for further details read the Daily Mail.}
100,000 a year. 1 MILLION every 10 years. By the end of 50 years there is not a single person left in the UK. It has been cleared out.

Can someone with some smidgin of intelligence please get hold of the nerw head of CEOP and give him a good slap.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.07.11 22:58

I'll see what I can do! CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 302873

Hamish Campbell was the lead officer on the Jill Dando murder.

One of the units that the Homicide and Serious Crime Command give advice to is the
Financial Investigation Unit.

Financial Investigation Unit (FIU)
The Financial Investigation Unit assist with identifying offenders in homicide enquiries, gathering evidence of their involvement and obtaining evidence of financial motive where apparent. The FIU deal with any Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) matters in Homicide investigations such as Cash Seizure, Forfeiture, Restraint and Asset Recovery through Confiscation. The FIU also assist with advice and help with the investigation of acquisitive crimes, namely Money Laundering, Theft and Fraud that have been identified during Homicide enquiries. Furthermore they seek to disrupt associated Organised Criminal Networks through available POCA legislation

He also worked on the murder case of a private detective who was murdered with an axe, unfortunately the case collapsed due allegedly to Police corruption, I believe allegedly involving freemasons.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-england-12712119

http://www.justice4daniel.org/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 04.07.11 23:23

Cherry wrote:I'll see what I can do! CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 302873

He also worked on the murder case of a private detective who was murdered with an axe, unfortunately the case collapsed due allegedly to Police corruption, I believe allegedly involving freemasons.

Wasn't there much criticism of the Jill Dando investigation? And the man jailed for her murder later freed as new evidence revealed that he didn't do it?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.07.11 23:31

Sounds like an efficient transparent review will be underway then NOT! (as expected)
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 05.07.11 3:17

To me it is so simple. Arduous maybe but needed.

Interview all the Tapas mob without warning, professionally with no access allowed to previous statements to refresh their memories.
Interview the Smiths. Interview Dr.Amaral.
Use some of the 3.5 million to do a proper reconstruction in PDL.
Get a read out of phonecalls made and received.
Get medical records of Madeleine.
Get bank statements.
Get proper accounts from the fund.
Do forensic tests on the evidence that Dr.Amaral retained of each of samples previously tested (fingers crossed on this one).

If that does not shake a few apples from the tree I would be suprised.

But of course if Big Brother knows it would bring down their house there is no chance of any transparent investigation going ahead. It will be a farce.

I think once again it comes back to Dr.Ameral. He has indicated he has more evidence and that is what the McCanns/Big Brother want to know about.
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 05.07.11 7:54

Willo wrote:I think once again it comes back to Dr.Ameral. He has indicated he has more evidence and that is what the McCanns/Big Brother want to know about.

Then it's about time he did something with his knowledge of this 'more evidence' because people are getting away with a "heinous crime" (to quote Kate McCann).

What is he waiting for?

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 05.07.11 8:03

Cherry wrote:I'll see what I can do! CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 302873

One of the units that the Homicide and Serious Crime Command give advice to is the
Financial Investigation Unit.

Financial Investigation Unit (FIU)
The Financial Investigation Unit assist with identifying offenders in homicide enquiries, gathering evidence of their involvement and obtaining evidence of financial motive where apparent. The FIU deal with any Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) matters in Homicide investigations such as Cash Seizure, Forfeiture, Restraint and Asset Recovery through Confiscation. The FIU also assist with advice and help with the investigation of acquisitive crimes, namely Money Laundering, Theft and Fraud that have been identified during Homicide enquiries. Furthermore they seek to disrupt associated Organised Criminal Networks through available POCA legislation

The same names keep popping up whenever there is controversy surrounding a death:

Jill Dando
David Kelly
Stephen Milligan
Princess Diana
Millie Dowler
Soham murders
Fred and Rose West
Robin Cook
Michael Hutchence
Madeleine McCann

Clarence Mitchell was involved in the REPORTING in all these cases.

Last sentence edited thanks to PeterMac CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 90835

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.07.11 8:43

HotlipsHealy wrote:
The same names keep popping up whenever there is controversy surrounding a death:

Jill Dando
David Kelly
Stephen Milligan
Princess Diana
Millie Dowler
Soham murders
Fred and Rose West
Robin Cook
Michael Hutchence
Madeleine McCann

Clarence Mitchell was involved in all these cases.
I think we may want to re-word that as "Clarence Mitchell was involved in the REPORTING of all these cases" !!!
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact Empty Clarence is innocent!

Post by Guest 05.07.11 9:15

Thanks for that PeterMac - our Clarence may have a finger in one or two unsavoury pies now but back then he was just a humble reporter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 05.07.11 9:21

PeterMac wrote:
HotlipsHealy wrote:

Jill Dando
David Kelly
Stephen Milligan
Princess Diana
Millie Dowler
Soham murders
Fred and Rose West
Robin Cook
Michael Hutchence
Madeleine McCann

Clarence Mitchell was involved in all these cases.
I think we may want to re-word that as "Clarence Mitchell was involved in the REPORTING of all these cases" !!!

CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 90835

Whoops! Thank you PeterMac. Sorry Clarence. Post amended.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.07.11 11:39

Though interestingly with the Madeleine McCann case Mitchell holds himself out to have special knowledge.
He does not preface his remarks with "the McCanns wish to state that..." or "The information I have been given is that..."
He makes categorical statments about their innocence, categorical statements about Madeleine being dead, categorical statements about their lack of involvement in her death, and so on. Up to and including the extraordinary statement that the whole "abduction" was nothing more than a "working hypothesis", and an "assumption". Which must have cheered up the McCanns and Carter-Ruck no end.
Here he has clearly overstepped the mark as a spokesman. He has moved beyond reporting and being a retained spokesman, merely fending off the hostile press and giving a voice to the inarticulate.
Whey the truth is finally revealed he will have to answer a lot of very penetrating questions.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 05.07.11 14:41

I'd like to know who dresses him.
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 14:42

As in Tailor Willow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 05.07.11 14:50

I would just like to find out who dresses him every morning.
I'm picking Helen Keller probably with suggestions coming in from Stevie Wonder.
Willo
Willo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.07.11 22:44

Gordon Brown! CEOP - Missing Children Lead My Child Contact 181154
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum