The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Mm11

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Mm11

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Regist10

The creche enquiry

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Empty Re: The creche enquiry

Post by Guest 02.07.11 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 12:42

i think there are secrets that photo its like looking at twins
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Empty Twins?

Post by Guest 02.07.11 12:47

With respect Rosa, I don't see how a photo of the back of a child's head enables anyone to judge who she might resemble. Are there any known photos of Jane Tanner's elder daughter available in the public domain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 12:56

Not all twin are 100% identical but they can look very much alike i think there are photos of her in greyscale
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

The creche enquiry - Page 9 Empty Photos again

Post by Guest 02.07.11 13:50

We seem to have strayed from the original topic again don't we? I wonder if the child seen with her back to the camera in the playground photo (see page 36 of "The last photo" topic) - and who cannot be Amelie because of the hair colour - could be Jane Tanner's daughter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 14:17

The child who is being signed in to creche as M is another child so i think this is very much part of the topic Tanners child has blonde hair the playground child has brown hair
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 15:31

Marian wrote:We seem to have strayed from the original topic again don't we? I wonder if the child seen with her back to the camera in the playground photo (see page 36 of "The last photo" topic) - and who cannot be Amelie because of the hair colour - could be Jane Tanner's daughter?

Absolutely not. That child is the wrong age and did not appear in Madeleine's creche group
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 15:47

I have been carefully picking through Catriona Baker's statement, word for word and have found a few interesting things.

"I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club".

Which is a bit odd in itself. In everyone else's statements, many of them claim to have been introduced to all of the nanny's at the welcome meeting, which I thought took place on that Saturday afternoon of the 28th ?

Which means, Catriona Baker would not have seen Madeleine on the 28th, only on the 29th at 9.45 am. Which in itself is very interesting for everyone who is still not convinced that the child introduced to her as Maddie or Madeleine, may not have been Madeleine Beth McCann. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 15:55

More from Cat;

"They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children's bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information. I stayed with Madeleine, 3 years old, in my group (Minis Club that week) together with E***, daughter of Jane Tanner".

No mention whatsoever about E**a not being there that first morning, due to being ill, which she should have remembered, as it was during the essential registration process of issuing the bracelets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 15:58

"Most of the time in which I saw the family together, the children would be eating. The twins appeared tired at lunch, after a long day and also perhaps due to the heat, but I never became preoccupied by the children of by the comportment of the McCann’s".

How did she come to see the twins at lunch? They apparently had lunch back at their apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 16:03

"I visited the family in their home at their invitation to see how they were getting along in November of 2007".

The choice of words is quite interesting here. It's almost as if she is justifying this trip out of her concern for them !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 16:06

"On this day (3rd) I remember that we sailed and I saw friends of the McCann’s on the beach, David and Jane".

How did she know that Dave was Gerry's friend? None of Dave's children was in Madeleine's group. Or did Dave arrive with Gerry in the mornings to help Gerry sign Madeleine in ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 02.07.11 16:18

Blimey, Stella, you're doing some excellent sleuthing there, amongst the hundreds of statements.
Did the McCs say anything about meeting Cat on the p.m. of 28 April? I expect they showed Cat lots of photos of the substitute Madxlene when she visted Rothley Towers.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.07.11 16:23

Hi Kiko, there are two more interesting bits, but I have to dash now, as hubby is cooking would you believe it Spanish Kebabs. It takes forever and a day to get outside these days, so I have to leave what seems a day ahead of everyone else. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 02.07.11 16:47

Count me in for a kebab, Stella!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 02.07.11 23:44

Thankyou Stella for the PM :)
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 03.07.11 0:45

Stella wrote:"I visited the family in their home at their invitation to see how they were getting along in November of 2007".

The choice of words is quite interesting here. It's almost as if she is justifying this trip out of her concern for them !
Good Friends ?

pop2
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 8:55

"I never noted anything strange in Madeleine's comportment during the time I stayed with her. There was one occasion, on Thursday, 3rd of May 2007, around 10H30 in the morning, where she cried at the launch of the yellow safety boat in the ocean where all the children were sailing. She was scared and fearful and cried on my lap "I am scared, I am scared." We only used the launches to transport the children to the small yellow boats. When we returned to the other boat she was happy again. She sailed in the small boat and even though some children had the opportunity to return to the port, she stayed for a second time as she appeared to be having a good time. Jane Tanner's daughter also took part in my group and together they would play. Apart from being a happy child in the club, she always seemed very content when she saw her parents. Madeleine did not demonstrate any fear with the return launch to land".

What I find really odd about this comment, is that she starts to describe a specific event, one where "Madeleine" appears terrified, but she somehow manages to go off on a tangent to explain that Madeleine and Tanner's daughter played well together, not on the boat obviously, but then manages to return back to the boating incident. A side step.

Why was it so important for her to drop into the conversation during this boating incident that Madeleine was at ease to see her parents?? Why wouldn't she be ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:03

On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry having accompanied Madeleine to the club between 9h15 and 9h20 in the morning. I do not remember who came to pick her up for lunch".

Is it just me, or does this scream of selective memory ?

How could she remember a year or more down the line that Gerry brought her in at 09.15-.9.20, yet she could not remember on the biggest day of her life who collected her at lunch ?

Someone must have shown her the creche sheets to know Gerry brought her in that day at 9.15 right? Or did they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:07

"Mark Warner maintained a register to all the activities in which the children participated. It functioned as a calendar, referring hour by hour, to what the children were doing. I believe that the Portuguese police collected the sign-in/out sheets and the registry of activities immediately on the day following the disappearance".

Here is the confirmation that the creche sheets were in the possession of the PJ on the 4th of May.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:10

"During the week which Madeleine stayed in the club there were three events organized that included a trip to the beach. One of these events took place on Thursday in the morning".

Madeleine walked all the way to beach 3 times that week, yet only on one of those days did she complain of being tired !! The 3rd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:13

"Mark Warner moved me from the Ocean Club about one week after - 13th of May, I believe".

Unbelievable really. Just 9 days after a child in her care goes missing Mark Warner has her relocated allegedly to Greece.

But how did Kate and Gerry manage to track her down to invite her over to England?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:19

Nothing like allowing someone to refresh their memory. God forbid we didn't get our stories right, eh ?

"I was interviewed on DVD, by DC GIERC of the Leicestershire Police between 10h09 and 10h54 on Monday, 14th of April of 2008 in the Leicestershire police headquarters. I can affirm that my statement on DVD is truthful and in accord with my understanding.

Between 11h57 and 12h12 of the same day I was again interviewed on DVD by DC GIERC. During this interview I was permitted to refresh my memory after reading my translated original statement made to the Portuguese police. There are two facts that I would like to clarify: "dining out service" which is mentioned is available for the adults, being that the children would be left under the care of a childcare worker during dinner. My original deposition also mentioned that Madeleine offered more attention to the boys in the club. I do not remember having made such an affirmation given that Madeleine passed the majority of time playing with Jane Tanner's daughter. I confirm that the deposition in this second DVD is truthful and in accord with my knowledge and that it will be registered.

Between 13h35 and 13h45 of the same day I was once again interviewed by DC GIERC. One more time I confirm that my statement is true and in accord with my understanding".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.07.11 9:24

Kiko, do you think it's possible our "Madeleine" knew quite well the son of Totman or Mann from before that holiday ?

Or, perhaps our "Madeleine" had a brother out there ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 03.07.11 9:51

Stella wrote:"Mark Warner moved me from the Ocean Club about one week after - 13th of May, I believe".

Unbelievable really. Just 9 days after a child in her care goes missing Mark Warner has her relocated allegedly to Greece.

But how did Kate and Gerry manage to track her down to invite her over to England?

madeleine wasn't in Cats's care when she went missing - she was in her parents care.

Holiday childcare workers, in my experience, are sometimes moved from one resort to another depending on the needs of the company. If there are more bookings with children in Greece and cancellations in PDL (which there might well have been) doesn't it make sense to transfer staff there?

How did they track her down - well they could have asked Mark Warner! Even if Mark Warner only said she was in the Greek centre, that would be enough to track her down. When she left PDL for Greece she most likely said goodbye to the Mccanns and gave them her mobile number.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top