The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Mm11

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Mm11

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Regist10

CCTV in Paraiso restaurant

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: CCTV in Paraiso restaurant

Post by Nina 04.09.12 20:21

Just an aside but this talk of the creche children going for a swim/dive. How many children were there, how many staff in attendance. I am remembering here even in warm weather when a child comes out of the water and the need to wrap in a large towel, and rub wet hair, and remove wet clothes and redress in dry ones. Who carried all the towels? Who carried all the dry clothes. Which child was lucky and was dried and dressed first who was the unlucky one left till last with chattering teeth and blue legs and icy cold fingers and damp straggled hair?
Or were non of them dried undressed and redressed in dry clothes?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re: CCTV in Paraiso restaurant

Post by jd 04.09.12 20:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cat Baker signed the creche sheet May 2nd for Madeleine and in the afternoon there is a signature for Kate Healy? Cat Baker, Thursday 3rd May, signature once again where a parents should be, signed in for Ella O'Brien.

There was ONLY one child in the group who could have taken the place of Madeleine and that was Ella O'Brien.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 26.05.16 13:33

I have been thinking the whole Paraiso outing was a bit odd also. Firstly if the whole group had managed to arrange to go and Jane and Rachel had seen Kate & Gerry having their tennis lesson why were Kate and Gerry not told about the arrangements? I remember Kate saying she was quite upset that they hadn't been invited.

From Jane Tanner's statement

“He was on the beach, yeah. Erm, so, yeah, we played with the kids for probably about an hour and a half on the beach. And then Russell went to get, pick Ella up from the Kids Club and he brought her back down, back down to the beach”. 4078 “Was that the normal time that they finished?” Reply “Erm, I think it was about five. It would have been before, because they used to walk them up for tea, so because we were going to give them all tea on the beach we didn’t, we made sure it was before they left, but it would have probably have been about, just before five I think”.

The creche records show that Ella was signed out at 4.30 by Cat Nanny not Russell.

“Okay. Go on then. So Russell goes back to fetch Ella?” Reply “Yeah, and then I remember him coming back down, erm, to the beach. I think she was on his shoulders. I don’t know why I remember that, but I remember him”. 

But, no, I had an orange juice and we fed the kids and then they played in front of the, erm, tut, in front of the restaurant there was like a slide and swings and they were playing on there”. 20.16 4078 “Is that actually on the beach then?” Reply “Yeah, more or less, yeah, it’s sort of right on the edge and then it goes onto the beach, so the swings are actually on the beach, a bit of it. 

It seems like the waiter in his statement is actually describing Russell & Ella not Gerry & Madeleine. There are quite a few people mistaking Ella for Madeleine !

Also looking at the CCTV Jane arrives at 17.31.35 then is leaving again between 17.31.41 and 17.31.44 she arrives back at 17.38.46 Where did she go for 7 minutes ?
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit 28.05.16 18:45

Aaaand I think we have a winner in the Substitute Child Sweepstakes.
whodunit
whodunit

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 28.05.16 22:18

lol!
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 29.05.16 8:19

Nina wrote:Just an aside but this talk of the creche children going for a swim/dive. How many children were there, how many staff in attendance. I am remembering here even in warm weather when a child comes out of the water and the need to wrap in a large towel, and rub wet hair, and remove wet clothes and redress in dry ones. Who carried all the towels? Who carried all the dry clothes. Which child was lucky and was dried and dressed first who was the unlucky one left till last with chattering teeth and blue legs and icy cold fingers and damp straggled hair?
Or were non of them dried undressed and redressed in dry clothes?
Good points Nina
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 29.05.16 9:17

Nina wrote:Just an aside but this talk of the creche children going for a swim/dive.
Sorry where does it say the creche children went for a swim/dive please?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Czechmeout 30.05.16 15:07

From Cat Baker's interview (mentioned back on page 1 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:18 am)
Czechmeout

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 30.05.16 20:44

Thanks, the 2008 statement re the afternoon of 3rd?
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.05.16 23:47

Plus..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No doubt the activities are adjusted depending on the weather conditions but it was warm and sunny enough on Thursday 3rd for Madeleine to be photographed at the poolside - apparently!?!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.06.16 12:25

Thank you verdi, yes outside events are weather permitting hello
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 01.06.16 12:59

I can't make sense of the Paraiso CCTV images relative to KM jogging along the beach at presumably 5.15 to 5.20 pm in order to place her at the tapas for her children's high tea at 5.30pm. RO is at pains to point out in her rogatory that KM went by at about "five, maybe half four, something like that." So both these versions seem to be at odds with KM seeing Ella at all because the child by KM's own account - and that of RO also - was at creche and only picked up late for tea arriving at the Paraiso restaurant at 5.52pm.

Going back to the first CCTV capture at 5.31pm for a moment. This shows DW staring out over the beach from the Paraiso. A few feet away away in the restaurant stands FP in smart looking white skirt and pale blue top (beach wear?), talking to JT. Did these women all up and abandon the children to the menfolk?

This is the point where JT leaves and is absent for 7 minutes. As she goes FP moves around the table to speak to her mother but there seems to be no interaction from DW over two consecutive frames. She remains staring out at the beach for 2 mins 26secs.  At frame 3 there is a male figure on beach below the rail- tall looking and in white top who appears to be talking or facing someone close to. At this point DW moves away from the rail.

By the next frame 4 mins later DW is seated far left next to to the rail as MO, in white top, arrives. In this frame (5) there is an athletic looking figure, female, and uncannily like KM in jogging shirt just below the rail on the beach. Roughly the area where the man in white top had been. The area is obscured slightly by a parasol pole so parts of the scene are always blocked from the camera. The same female figure is apparent in frame 7 also, eight minutes later as RO arrives in the restaurant.

It is noteworthy that FP is absent from the frame at 5.38pm leaving only DW present. Here, MO arrives and sits opposite her. These two are clearly in conversation when JT returns just 46 secs after MO's arrival. By 5.46 FP is captured again, this time sitting next to her mother just as RO arrives with her baby.

It is not until 5.52pm that RoB and DP are shown arriving. Two pushchairs in evidence and - at last - some evidence of children. RO stated in her rogatory that she thought RoB (tho' she wasn't sure) had picked E up from the crèche. Remember, KM in the book p66 is at pains to point out she had seen Ella at the beach and had described wondering if Madeleine had been ok about it, only to find out later Ella HAD been at crèche and had been picked up to join the others at the beach. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me that you go all together as families to the beach and leave one kid stuck in the crèche. So presumably RoB was on the crèche collection duty and must have wheeled the younger sibling all the way up to the crèche with him, as JT clearly wasn't in charge of either child during the shots prior. 

There are other aspects to these pictures that strike me but I will get this post on for now. Just one final reflection. From the ramblings of RO we deduce that the men's social tennis slot was changed to 6pm to accommodate them regarding children's bathtimes. At almost 6.14 the three men finally stand up as if to leave. They don't look as if they are in any hurry to attend the tennis social changed to suit their requirements.

To my mind these pictures tell a real story when related to the capture times and statements. All on record luckily.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 01.06.16 18:53

Mirage:

‘In this frame (5) there is an athletic looking figure, female, and uncannily like KM in jogging shirt just below the rail on the beach.’

This has always been my suggestion as well. I’ve searched but can’t find the thread it’s in.

In (7) she appears to be texting.

Would love to see photos of KM and what she was wearing that afternoon (what do they mean there aren’t any?!!!?) plus the CCTV from the other cameras as this appears to be camera 4.

Presumably GA would have had all the CCTV footage and somebody simply must have photographed KM in the background at the OC or on the beach somewhere that day in the shots Big Jim requested to be sent to him.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.06.16 21:48

Mirage, how interesting, off to have a look.. thumbup
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re; CCTV Paraiso.

Post by willowthewisp 02.06.16 11:29

If (Kate)was texting or using a phone on this date,apparently any phone messages text or calls,where unobtainable for the PJ to peruse as part of this investigation of a missing child Madeleine, although Gerry had deleted certain texts from his phone?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.06.16 15:39

Surely there would be 'pings 'to show where the phone was at this time?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.06.16 20:54

Mirage wrote:

To my mind these pictures tell a real story when related to the capture times and statements. All on record luckily.
Your powers of perception are a darn sight (excuse the pun) superior to mine - just had another look at the Paraiso restaurant CCTV images and I can't build a picture (another pun?) from what I see.

I do however question why the group went to the beach that day and time but didn't invite the McCann family.  As an aside, Ella O'Brien was signed in the creche at 2:30pm by ROB (that's what it looks like) but signed out two hours later by Cat nanny - if that has any significance?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 02.06.16 21:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Not quite following your point. What are you punning on?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 04.06.16 12:17

New blog by Textusa. A good read to wade through with many interesting points, this highlights to me how far and wide the 'anomalies' in this case reach!!!?

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

paraiso beach - CCTV in Paraiso restaurant - Page 2 Empty Re; CCTV Paraiso.

Post by willowthewisp 05.06.16 12:11

Hi Maymuse,"If you go down to the woods today your sure of a big surprise" Operation **llocks still pursuing the "Three Burglars" as opposed to the Three Wise Monkies scenario,eh Clarence,Dave and the fragrant Rebekah,where's Rupert,he's tucked up in bed with Jerry?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top