The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter Mm11

Twitter Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter Mm11

Twitter Regist10

Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter Empty Twitter

Post by Vera 12.06.11 0:49

Got a Madeleine related Tweet tonight.

Looks like the McCann's supporters are Tweeting any celebs they can think of to promote a new campaign.

My message came through Louis Theroux which I thought was a bit odd with him being an investigative journalist.

Account, if you're interested, is @Hunt4Maddie although the owner claims to be independent.
Vera
Vera

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Re: Twitter

Post by Jill Havern 12.06.11 9:17

Thank you for this info about celebrities being targetted to give money to the McCann's Mortgage Fund to help spread the word that the most famous missing child in the world ever is erm.....still missing.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41576

Back to top Go down

Twitter Empty Twittering (or gibbering) celebrities

Post by Guest 12.06.11 9:55

Oh please, I don't think that my stomach can stand any more impassioned pleas from bimbos like Fiona Phillips and Lorraine Kelly to unite in the hunt to find Madeleine! IT'S A HOAX!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum