The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Mm11

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Mm11

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Regist10

Garth's Theory

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Empty Re: Garth's Theory

Post by Garth 05.06.11 22:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Kololi Today at 10:33 pm

Well Me - finally I can come down off my fence, thank you.

I believe! No more sore backside for me after that theory.
=============

Not so sure about that, especially with Me behind you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Empty Brick walls are easier to talk to

Post by Guest 05.06.11 22:39

Garth, I certainly wasn't a councillor, merely a humble dogsbody in the Finance Department. Enough is enough, no more tricks, no more answering a question with another one. If you choose not to comment on what to any decent human being is an unspeakably vile remark, then I think it is fair for the rest of us to make our minds up as to what it is that motivates you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 05.06.11 22:41

Garth wrote:i live in a caravan do I? lol what do you think I am, a bleedin gypsy?

Did i say you did? I said i didn't live on one and that i have seen your internet picture of you in one.

Garth wrote:You havent visited my blogg Mr Mallorca. Are you too shy to show for fear of being gazumped............ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know it's a bit late (it is here in Mallorca anyway - we're an hour in front, you see dear boy) but - and forgive me for going all "native" on you - but:

que?

I have no idea what your second sentence means.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 22:42

Marian

Thats very presumptious of you. I havent even read it yet!

Post it here luvvy, and perhaps I'll comment.

You still need to my question though..........  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 05.06.11 22:43

Garth wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kololi Today at 10:33 pm

Well Me - finally I can come down off my fence, thank you.

I believe! No more sore backside for me after that theory.
=============

Not so sure about that, especially with Me behind you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is that the best you can do? oh dear.
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 22:49

Im having a little fun Me, you know, like you were as the OP of this thread. 

Have a look a few posts back and you will see the link to the blogg. Maybe a good place to have our little discussion without interference from others hmm?
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Empty Brick walls are definitely good to talk to

Post by Guest 05.06.11 22:49

If someone could transfer the appropriate part of page 129 to this section I'll be grateful (sorry I don't know how it's done) but I don't believe for one moment that Garth doesn't know what it says. Goodnight all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 05.06.11 22:51

Garth wrote:Marian Today at 10:24 pm

Can I ask you a question Marian for a change.........

Why do you think the McCanns have asked the PM to reinvestigate this case, if, as you appear to believe, that had something to do with her disappearance ie hiding their dead daughter.

Now being as you are an ex councillor, I would expect an honest and coherant reply..........

........then I may answer your question!

I suppose it's a bit much to ask you for the same!!!

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 22:53

Jezuz wept, you dont trust anyone, whats the matter with you?

Why do I need anything other reason than challenging posters on their thoughts as to why they believe the McCanns are guilty??

Is that not good enough for you? And how convenient you choose to say good night without answering a simple question.

So please, stop going on about me Marian and take a look at yourself!

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shelfstacker 05.06.11 22:54

Garth wrote:Marian

Thats very presumptious of you. I havent even read it yet!

Post it here luvvy, and perhaps I'll comment.

You still need to my question though..........  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

I'm sure Marian doesn't need me to answer on her behalf but allow me to remind you that 13 pages back this thread was established for you to answer questions on the validity or otherwise of the abduction theory.

You still have some considerable way to go. Answering just one question succinctly and unambiguously would be a start. Asking questions with the intention of deflecting attention or bogging the thread down on narrow and somewhat unimportant points runs counter to the objectives.
The Shelfstacker
The Shelfstacker

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 22:55

Oh martin stop digging chap. roll
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 05.06.11 22:55

Garth wrote:Im having a little fun Me, you know, like you were as the OP of this thread.

Have a look a few posts back and you will see the link to the blogg. Maybe a good place to have our little discussion without interference from others hmm?

No i didn't see that to be honest, i found you all on my own.

I'm all for having a bit of fun, particulalry at your expense, but i don't need to do it in that dirty uncle / Carry On Film way that seems to float your boat in order to get a laugh.

Why would i need to go elsewhere to discuss things with you? We're having a perfectly nice conversation here thanks.

**whispers to rest of the forum**

Lordy i think he's coming on to me!!

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 05.06.11 22:59

So Garth

For the sake of clarity this is the culmination of your theory then:

So we have 2 abductors, who weren’t watching the McCann’s but were watching, kind of sort of, in a “vigil“ kind of way.

They lucked out by working out on their own (without checking or watching because if they did they‘d have known not to walk across the road the parents walked up and down checking the children buggering up the JT sighting which the abduction theory solely relies on) that there were kids in the apartment. We don't know how they know givne they weren't watching too much, but they knew, ok?

They had further luck by working out somehow the patio doors were unlocked. We don’t know how they knew this given they weren’t watching the apartment and parents but they just did, alright?.

One intruder found this out in a 5-15 minute window in between the parents / friends checking and entered the apartment without being seen, without leaving fingerprints, footprints, or DNA, nothing.

Then said abductor picked up the child, again without leaving any fibres or DNA samples on the bed and also miraculously removing any trace DNA wise of Madeleine herself not just from the bed but from the entire apartment and her clothes and also apparently creating the impression her bed hadn’t been slept in, all whilst in the pitch black, in at most a 5-10 minute window and possibly whilst Gerry was in there taking a leak.

Was he wearing night vision goggles, perhaps?

He then proceeded to open a noisy window shutter quietly and passing a small child through the window, without disturbing the lichen on the outside of it despite the fact the act of lifting said child over a 3 foot window would have been extremely difficult, if not impossible to do silently, and certainly impossible without leaving one shred of forensic evidence, (the girl’s hair, fibres from her clothes or the abductor’s clothes) on the window or bed underneath the window.

He then promptly passed the child onto a second abductor who up to this point hadn’t been seen, and again there was no forensic trace of, presumably loitering in the car park around the back of the apartment.

He then took the child altering the position of said child so that her feet were pointing towards Jane Tanner and not as they should have been facing away from Jane tanner (how convenient) had there been the one abductor.

So he then walked across the very road the parents checked and indeed proceeded to walk across it just as the abducted girl’s father was on the road TALKING to another man.

Said abductor did not even think about going the other way or about facing, he continued on despite the fact he was in clear sight of the two talking men and in the “checking run” of the parents and was seen by Jane Tanner.

He also managed to leave the window and curtain in the apartment open in such a way that it blew open when Kate entered at 10.00 pm but also in such a way that Jane Tanner, matthew Oldfield and the others couldn’t see it was open when they walked past it whilst they did their checks prior to the alarm being raised.

The first abductor then proceeded to vanish into thin air leaving the second abductor to be seen by Jane tanner crossing that road.

The abduction “group” then made themselves and the child disappear not to be seen ever leaving Portuguese borders.

Said abductors having left the scene then created such confusion that the Tapas 7 & Team McCann statements then didn’t match and then, over the fullness of time (and several meetings) they all came together as one.
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 05.06.11 23:01

Also quick question Garth before i goto bed.

can you explain why you regard Rebelo & De Almedia as "stooges".

What evidence have you got to back up that claim?
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 23:01

Stacker

Do you think maybe you could give a good reason why the answers I have given to Candyfloss' question regarding the shutters and passing the child out of the window doesnt meet your standards? That way we can tackle each question at a time and see if we can come to some agreeance. Or are you incapable of doing that as it would appear?

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 05.06.11 23:03

Me, come on for gawds sake, Im playing you at your own game.

Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite¬
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin 05.06.11 23:12

Garth wrote:Me, come on for gawds sake, Im playing you at your own game.

Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite¬

Is that was this all is to you? A game?
That just about sums you up!

Martin
Martin

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.11 7:47

Marian wrote:If someone could transfer the appropriate part of page 129 to this section I'll be grateful (sorry I don't know how it's done) but I don't believe for one moment that Garth doesn't know what it says. Goodnight all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 06.06.11 7:51

I think that 'thought' should have been kept in her tormented mind.

I'm in agreeance with Marian on that one.

A horrible description I must admit!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 06.06.11 9:45

Morning!

so Garth other than JT's highly dubious sighting what evidence do you have for this theory of yours?
Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.11 10:20

Garth wrote:Did you like my reply regarding the two abductors and passing the child through the window? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No. In the real world, it would never of happened that way.

You claimed that the abductor/s knew they were being left alone, they must therefore have known when and how they were being checked. They would know that the patio door could not be locked from the outside and therefore was unlocked. You claim there was two of them. In that situation, I would have to agree with the experts, along with Professor David Barclay on Dispatches that a quieter/more hidden route would always take precedence over a noisy/more visable one.

As such it would have gone more like this;

2 men entered the dark back garden of G5B, knowing that no one was using that patio door.
They lay in wait, hiding behind the back wall for the exact moment that someone left G5A.
In a matter of 45 seconds, one of them could have hopped over the adjoining back wall, ran into an empty apartment, snatched Madeleine, ran back to his accomplice passing her over the wall. The first one hops back and both leave by the rear gate, into an unlit, unused alleyway, turning right and getting into a waiting car at the end of it.

No noise and no one sees them.

Even the dopiest of criminal/s, would have done it that way.

The ONLY fingerprints found on that window, belonged to Kate McCann. You said someone opened it from the inside. There was no other full or partial prints of anyone and no rubber glove marks. Which means, no one other than Kate went near that window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.11 12:17

All of these British experts on the program Dispatches asked why would an abductor use the window?, when the rear exit was a far better choice.

Chris Stevenson, former Detective Cheif Superintendent, Cambridgeshire Police

David Barclay, former Head of Physical Evidence UK National Crime and Operations Faculty

David Canter, Director, Centre for Investigative Psychology, University of Liverpool

Gary Ligg, former Senior Search Adviser, West Yorkshire Police

With their combined wealth of expertise, it's no wonder they did not share the McCann's and Garth's conclusions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Empty The wonderful world of Garth

Post by Guest 06.06.11 13:45

I'm not sure what I think about giving Garth his own soap-box to sprout forth to anyone still prepared to give him the time of day. There's something about it that brings to mind for me bear-baiting or the more current activity of laughing at pitiful talent show entrants who clearly have mental health issues. Perhaps I'm over-reacting but I can at least avoid this topic in future if I choose to do so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Garth's Theory - Page 6 Empty Why?

Post by Tigers Eye 06.06.11 16:01

At the risk of repeating myself, in actual fact - repeating myself from a previous post:

Why ON EARTH are you on this Forum? I simply do not understand the reasons behind your dogged determination to try to change people's minds about what happened to that poor little girl in Portugal. News: this ain't gonna happen. Ever. Why are you just irritating people on here given that it's the wrong forum for you.

Why don't you post on the Official Find Madeleine page on Facebook? Why not join the blind following the blind on there or the mad loony tune one ("I declare the child found in JESUS' NAME!"), or support Kimberley Jayne I-'ve-completely-lost-it-and-I'm-only-14 Oostermann, or whatever her name is, with her endless, stupid, ridiculous "campaigns"?

I approve of healthy debate, indeed I positively like it, but this isn't any old news story that encourages different views - it's a Forum specifically dedicated to finding out what happened to Madeleine McCann which goes against the grain, ie it questions the abduction theory. So...err...why?

Tigers Eye
Tigers Eye

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by newguest 06.06.11 16:02

Garth Today at 7:51 am

I think that 'thought' should have been kept in her tormented mind.

I'm in agreeance with Marian on that one.

A horrible description I must admit!

ALL child sexual abuse is 'horrendous' Garth whether it is committed by a stranger or someone known to the child.  Perhaps Kate shared her tormented thoughts about the possible rape of her daughter in her book to reinforce a particular misconception she has regarding child sexual abuse.

The Parents Protect Video Learning Programme

parentsprotect.co.uk/video.htm
Anonymous
newguest

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top