The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Mm11

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Mm11

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Regist10

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Empty Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment

Post by Waxwing 30.05.11 11:41

I am still trying to refresh my knowledge of this case and so this morning I listened to the programme 'Searching for Madeleine' again.
I am still puzzled and intrigued as to why Rachel Oldfield in her first interview with the media (without prompting), said the following....

'If you take the common sense approach as well and just look at timings of how things happened and the fact that they're both medics and there are 4 other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child'.

Of course the interview was probably edited and a prompt could have been cut, but it does (to me) seem a strange thing to say.
Waxwing

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment Empty Re: Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment

Post by Guest 30.05.11 11:56

Here is the video I posted earlier on another thread waxwing where RO talks about resuscitation

candyfloss wrote:Didn't know where to put this video, so this will do as it's the top thread in this section. It's when Rachael Oldfield talks about recusitation..........why? wtf It's around 4mins into the video.............(sound poor need to turn it up)

[flash]object width="640" height="390">

Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment 9_mp_t11
Rachel Oldfield's 'resuscitation' comment 10_og_10