The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 3 Mm11

A few lies - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 3 Mm11

A few lies - Page 3 Regist10

A few lies

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few lies - Page 3 Empty Re: A few lies

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:01

Stella my darlin' you really need to take all this with a pinch of salt.

If you read Kates book, she states how, after reading their initial statements later, there were inaccuracies. Now, bearing this in mind, you must look at the bigger picture and not take everything as sancrosanct. Which, and I dont want to sound patronizing,  does appear to be the case and hence, which i can understand, people have their doubts about the McCanns.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:04

Then apologies to Me, (not me as in myself but the poster :) ) Mini.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:07

Garth wrote:Stella my darlin' you really need to take all this with a pinch of salt.

If you read Kates book, she states how, after reading their initial statements later, there were inaccuracies. Now, bearing this in mind, you must look at the bigger picture and not take everything as sancrosanct. Which, and I dont want to sound patronizing,  does appear to be the case and hence, which i can understand, people have their doubts about the McCanns.

Firstly Garth, she would have had a chance to read them, at the time, and then sign them! Secondly, if later, (which can't be write as my previous sentence suggests) she did see innaccuracies, surely she should have IMMIDIATELY got into contact with the PJ to put things right. After all we are talking about a missing child here, and we wouldn't want the PJ going in the wrong direction would we?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:07

Anyway, I dont think it's worth pursing any more of these so-called lies, but I would however, like to thank you all for the entertainment.

Adios!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Slueth 26.05.11 12:08

Garth wrote:Then apologies to Me, (not me as in myself but the poster :) ) Mini.

Accepted :-)

Garth, have you read the book? If so, what did you think of it? I am finding it difficult, in that, its all about KATE, not much about Madeleine
Mini Slueth
Mini Slueth

Activity : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:10

Garth wrote:Anyway, I dont think it's worth pursing any more of these so-called lies, but I would however, like to thank you all for the entertainment.

Adios!

Oh dear Garth, and still no answer to my question???????????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:11

Stella, I whole heartedly agree, they should have read them. Sadly, and to be fair, due to the stresses of the time, who knows where their heads were. Im sure they just wanted to get back to the apartment at that time in the hope of some news.

It has been a circus of errors all around imo.

And that unfortunately, hasnt helped Madeleines cause at all.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:14

Mini, Madeleine cannot answer. Its an account of Kates feelings of the events leading up to and after Madeleines disappearance. She can only write from her own perspective.
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:14

Garth, my sweetness and light. A few lies - Page 3 725573

Have you not worked it out yet?

All of your demands for this and that, the answers you are given, the replies you fail to make, is educating approximately 100 people a day on here, if not more. The visitors just keep coming !!!

More and more people are learning all of the inconsistencies in real time, how brilliant is that?

Thank you Garth A few lies - Page 3 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:16

Garth wrote:Stella, I whole heartedly agree, they should have read them. Sadly, and to be fair, due to the stresses of the time, who knows where their heads were. Im sure they just wanted to get back to the apartment at that time in the hope of some news.

Err I'm candyfloss Garth not Stella. Secondly, still waiting as to an answer why the HUGE discrepancy about using a KEY and front door and then changing to patio door?

And thirdly, you said in her book she states there were discrepancies, so she knows this - why not contact the PJ immediately. It could have made a hell of a difference and may have led the PJ the wrong way. Why not put them right??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:17

Stella, luv, deluded as ever! A few lies - Page 3 566835 
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:18

Garth wrote:Stella, I whole heartedly agree, they should have read them. Sadly, and to be fair, due to the stresses of the time, who knows where their heads were. Im sure they just wanted to get back to the apartment at that time in the hope of some news.

I think you mean Candyfloss, not me. Perhaps your head was in the same place as Kate's. A few lies - Page 3 302873
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:20

Candyfloss/Stella/mini/me whoever you are

A statement is a statement once signed. You cannot alter a statement after the event. If that were the case they would be pointless.

However, they would have been stated later other statements. This is probably where you lot fink its all lies.  A few lies - Page 3 110921 

A bitter pill I know.......but hey!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by gchq 26.05.11 12:23

I only read the first page of this thread, and was repelled by Garth's comments. I needed to read no furthur. Does Garth not realise that it is known why the McCanns are thrust as innocent people on to our poorly educated public through a very controlled media? Does he not realise we know why he is very happy to align himself with the McCanns. Does he not realise that Carter Ruck will soon be very busy defending their disgusting immoral trade? I know morality is an anethma to people like him, Carter Ruck and most of our government, but you better heed this Garth everyone of you is about to be exposed and there will be no superinjunctions. no plea deals, no 'well it was only my job' there will be no hiding for you. We have lived through four years of this particular bought drama, but there are so many more that have lasted decades and there are people who have never forgotten and who despite seeming docile are about to change and destroy the corruption that exists and they are so much more powerful that I can safely say even the repugnant Mandelson will be quaking in his shoes and looking for a bolthole. Get the picture Garth?  Look left and right of you Garth because you have no clue who the people around you really are and what their true selves believe and feel. We would prefer to think you are just a mind slave but that will be easily proven not the case. Good luck in sorting out your ideals and morals Garth, but you better do it quickly. Please do not bother any reply on this sevice announcement as it will not be read and given any consideration. Our message is only 'This country will be a country again, not sold to Europe and Mandelson, anyone in government should prove they are servants only to the people and not business and self'

(apology to the ip addressee)
Anonymous
gchq

Back to top Go down

Post by WasNew 26.05.11 12:25

All of your demands for this and that, the answers you are given, the
replies you fail to make, is educating approximately 100 people a day on
here, if not more. The visitors just keep coming !!!

Absolutely Stella A few lies - Page 3 259100  We wouldn't have come if we didn't have people like Garth telling us that Madeleine must have been abducted because the McCann's say so. We can see that we are only being told a one-sided story and have started searching for the other side(s).
Anonymous
WasNew

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:27

Garth wrote:
A statement is a statement once signed. You cannot alter a statement after the event.

Arh, but some of the group did change their statements, why do you think they were allowed to do that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:28

WasNew wrote:
All of your demands for this and that, the answers you are given, the
replies you fail to make, is educating approximately 100 people a day on
here, if not more. The visitors just keep coming !!!

Absolutely Stella A few lies - Page 3 259100 We wouldn't have come if we didn't have people like Garth telling us that Madeleine must have been abducted because the McCann's say so. We can see that we are only being told a one-sided story and have started searching for the other side(s).

Excellent news WasNew A few lies - Page 3 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:29

GCHQ

Governent communication head quarters for anyone who is interested.

Chap, you're on the wrong forum, this about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Another anonymous poster. lol Hey Stella, is the pretendy posters you're talking about? A few lies - Page 3 181154 

Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:33

gchq wrote:I only read the first page of this thread, and was repelled by Garth's comments. I needed to read no furthur. Does Garth not realise that it is known why the McCanns are thrust as innocent people on to our poorly educated public through a very controlled media? Does he not realise we know why he is very happy to align himself with the McCanns. Does he not realise that Carter Ruck will soon be very busy defending their disgusting immoral trade? I know morality is an anethma to people like him, Carter Ruck and most of our government, but you better heed this Garth everyone of you is about to be exposed and there will be no superinjunctions. no plea deals, no 'well it was only my job' there will be no hiding for you. We have lived through four years of this particular bought drama, but there are so many more that have lasted decades and there are people who have never forgotten and who despite seeming docile are about to change and destroy the corruption that exists and they are so much more powerful that I can safely say even the repugnant Mandelson will be quaking in his shoes and looking for a bolthole. Get the picture Garth? Look left and right of you Garth because you have no clue who the people around you really are and what their true selves believe and feel. We would prefer to think you are just a mind slave but that will be easily proven not the case. Good luck in sorting out your ideals and morals Garth, but you better do it quickly. Please do not bother any reply on this sevice announcement as it will not be read and given any consideration. Our message is only 'This country will be a country again, not sold to Europe and Mandelson, anyone in government should prove they are servants only to the people and not business and self'

(apology to the ip addressee)

A few lies - Page 3 342142 Thank you gchq.

There you go Garth, I did tell you. They are coming out of the woodwork, all down to you........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:34

CQ DE 01, QSA IMI K

Work that one out gchq.

You dont know who you're talking to so I would suggest you keep it schtumped!
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 26.05.11 12:35

just google mccanns on google realtime and it will be more negitive than positive so how can u say most people belive them ? the mccanns have shot themselfs in the foot with this 1 as all the evidence is now availible for all to see online , that is what people are now doing ,instead of listening to the mccanns repetitive "mistakes", they are looking at the evidence and each day that passes more of the pro mccanns are starting to ask questions .... in the last 4 yrs ive not come across 1 person who does not think the mccanns are involved 1 way or another .
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:37

Garth wrote:CQ DE 01, QSA IMI K

Work that one out gchq.

You dont know who you're talking to so I would suggest you keep it schtumped!

Please do not insult other posters. Admin and Mods decide who can and cannot post here, thank you. Not you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth 26.05.11 12:41

Mike Hardy  A few lies - Page 3 0197 
Anonymous
Garth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:45

I suppose you will say Adios again, because you want to avoid the question again. Still waiting Garth - reason why the NEXT day GM says they He and Kate used the front door and KEY, then 6 days later changed it to the patio door?? As I said they would have read the statements, why such a HUGE discrepency
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.05.11 12:53

For Garth........................

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top