The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 6 Mm11

A few lies - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A few lies - Page 6 Mm11

A few lies - Page 6 Regist10

A few lies

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty Re: A few lies

Post by niknaks08 27.05.11 22:57

madeleines coloboma in the lancet , im not a member to see the whole thing .......
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)60823-X/fulltext#
niknaks08
niknaks08

Activity : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 27.05.11 22:59

article in the guardian from 2007 refering to the mccanns claming to ask for the dogs to be brought in....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/sep/23/ukcrime.internationalcrime?CMP=twt_gu
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 28.05.11 19:08

niknaks08 wrote:madeleines coloboma in the lancet , im not a member to see the whole thing .......
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)60823-X/fulltext#

I wonder what the colleagues at the lancet think now it is clear Gerry made up that diagnosis because it was a good "marketing ploy".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by niknaks08 28.05.11 21:34

lj wrote:
niknaks08 wrote:madeleines coloboma in the lancet , im not a member to see the whole thing .......

I wonder what the colleagues at the lancet think now it is clear Gerry made up that diagnosis because it was a good "marketing ploy".

thats what i thought lj , and its not as if the lancet can be likened to say "the sun"paper lol , wonder who published that article in the lancet ?? i might join to see full publication .
niknaks08
niknaks08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.11 22:31

Hi there! I've been reading and following a lot of topics on mccan files, and recently over here as well. I think I have seen and read a lot. Three the lies you give (see quotes) i had never read before. Where did you find them? Just curious..

They lied that Cuddlecat was Madeleine’s favourite toy and then that it was a present to be given to her on her 4th birthday.

They lied how everything had been so normal up til May 3rd when it is now known that Mark Warner staff had received complaints from other holidaymakers because of their home alone children crying and seeming in distress. This also brought Mark Warner staff looking for them.

Gerry and O Brien have lied about their locations when holding a mobile phone call together on June 10th as verified by phone records.

Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty Downton Abbey

Post by PeterMac 26.09.11 7:50

Nice quote from last night's episode

"You regret being honest less often than you regret telling lies."
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16601

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty Indeed

Post by portugalphilip1 17.07.12 21:38

Honeycomb wrote: A few lies - Page 6 890363

The more I read about these people the more I wonder how they're getting away with it.

It is strange that people can believe that parents who leave their children alone while they go to the restaurant to get drunk are good and caring parents.

I thought at first they were just stupid and there was a kidnapping but now after seeing all the evidence that there is only one possibility.

The Mccanns are guilty of absolute minimum "child neglect" last words deleted

In the UK if you leave children alone it is a crime and you will be charged.

The Portuguese Police obviously felt sorry for them as they were acting and lying imo, they just wanted to solve the case.

As time went on the Police realised there was something wrong and made the Mccanns suspects but by then all the trails were cold.

The Mccanns had access to drugs and brought them to Portugal ( They may have known they are banned in Portugal.) they had a hyperactive child who cried a lot ( Which would have disturbed the Mccanns nights out.)

I am not a detective and I have not seen all the evidence but what I have seen is that I can not believe that anyone can not see that there is something wrong with the Mccanns and their story.
portugalphilip1

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.07.12 21:54

Hi portugalphilip1, welcome to the forum.A few lies - Page 6 4239481642

Please note I have deleted part of your sentence as you stated it as fact which it is not and not proven. So, when posting, please be careful how you actually phrase your posts. A few lies - Page 6 1956175960
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty Carter Ruck

Post by portugalphilip1 21.07.12 22:55

Yes sorry I do believe that the guilty parties have very expensive lawyers.

I did think that leaving children alone in an appartment while you went out for a drink was proved as guilty as there is many instances of this being admitted on broadcasts.

I would not leave a child alone until they could be trusted and were over 16 years old and even then there would be worries.

But leaving a child of about 4 years alone I believe is "child neglect" in the eyes of the UK law.

Why not look at cases which have been proven in the courts.

The definition is by the NSPCC : http://www.nspcc.org.uk/Inform/research/briefings/childneglectpdf_wdf51503.pdf

But I as jouror if this case had gonr to court would have said "case proven."
portugalphilip1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 23:02

portugalphilip1 wrote:Yes sorry I do believe that the guilty parties have very expensive lawyers.

I did think that leaving children alone in an appartment while you went out for a drink was proved as guilty as there is many instances of this being admitted on broadcasts.

I would not leave a child alone until they could be trusted and were over 16 years old and even then there would be worries.

But leaving a child of about 4 years alone I believe is "child neglect" in the eyes of the UK law.

Why not look at cases which have been proven in the courts.

The definition is by the NSPCC : http://www.nspcc.org.uk/Inform/research/briefings/childneglectpdf_wdf51503.pdf

But I as jouror if this case had gonr to court would have said "case proven."

That was not what was the problem portugalphillip, it was the mention of the word death and responsibility in that sentence that was deleted. As I said not proven so not fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty Understood

Post by portugalphilip1 21.07.12 23:28

OK I did not see the sentance so I did not know what was removed !

I made a mistake in thinking that in the videos I have seen the Mccanns say the word "murder" as if it had happened and then came to the conclusion that they knew she was dead and had been killed.

My mistake sorry.
portugalphilip1

Back to top Go down

A few lies - Page 6 Empty ---..lies !!!...---

Post by butterfly23 23.09.12 21:39

a few lies- ? so many lies !!!! seems they would not know how to tell the truth ... phew !!!A few lies - Page 6 172348

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 6:54

portugalphilip1 wrote:OK I did not see the sentance so I did not know what was removed !

I made a mistake in thinking that in the videos I have seen the Mccanns say the word "murder" as if it had happened and then came to the conclusion that they knew she was dead and had been killed.

My mistake sorry.

If you look at the topic on Forensic Linguistics (it's rather long) but I'm sure the sentence ' the police don't want a murder in Portugal' in one of the post as having been said by Kate. Should be a reference there with it.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.12 7:40

tigger wrote:
portugalphilip1 wrote:OK I did not see the sentance so I did not know what was removed !

My mistake sorry.

If you look at the topic on Forensic Linguistics (it's rather long) but I'm sure the sentence ' the police don't want a murder in Portugal' in one of the post as having been said by Kate. Should be a reference there with it.

If she did indeed say that, and wasn't misquoted, then she already knew and conceded then that Maddie was *murdered*. It's an odd thing to say no matter how one looks at it.
Even odder to claim now (after they'd gotten away with their lie) that "there is no evidence Maddie has met any harm" (not verbatim but something to that effect) -that's one of the most stupid things Gerry said.
Strange that he equates *death* as being harmed just because he wants people to believe that he believes Maddie is alive.
An abducted child is already harmed. Gerry is an idiot for saying that, and he's supposed to be educated. Even someone with less than shoe size IQs knows that.

Maybe we should start a "quotes" thread (keeping each quote to a *one liner* for easy reference) that Kate Gerry & their family members and Mitchell ever said.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 8:29

tigger wrote:

My mistake sorry.

Here is the quote from the Daily Telegraph 10/9/07:
Before she became a suspect Kate said "The police don't want a murder in Portugal and all the publicity about them not having paedophile laws here, so they're blaming us," and Gerry said "We are being absolutely stitched up."

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.09.12 8:50

aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:

My mistake sorry.

If she did indeed say that, and wasn't misquoted, then she already knew and conceded then that Maddie was *murdered*. It's an odd thing to say no matter how one looks at it.
Even odder to claim now (after they'd gotten away with their lie) that "there is no evidence Maddie has met any harm" (not verbatim but something to that effect) -that's one of the most stupid things Gerry said.
Strange that he equates *death* as being harmed just because he wants people to believe that he believes Maddie is alive.
An abducted child is already harmed. Gerry is an idiot for saying that, and he's supposed to be educated. Even someone with less than shoe size IQs knows that.

Maybe we should start a "quotes" thread (keeping each quote to a *one liner* for easy reference) that Kate Gerry & their family members and Mitchell ever said.

Such as the priceless one liners below?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMp_Evmv4d4

At 2.28 minutes into the video Gerry says that the Judiciary having reviewed all the evidence have said that there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death. A total contradiction in that sentence.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top